PDA

View Full Version : my first request

optimus78
07-10-2008, 09:17 AM
:happy:

wevotedno
07-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Sorry dont have any, but maybe you could start with getting STMusi* or Fil*mp3. Easy, fast and with nice content.

optimus78
07-10-2008, 11:32 AM
:p

RedRansom
07-10-2008, 12:02 PM
You have what.cd so I dont think you need waffles too ...(what.cd :w00t: ) but waffles too nice tracker for music hmm
:frusty: I cant increase my ratio really hard waffles for me so I dont have any invite:dabs:
Anyway ....Good luck mate i hope you will get soon

optimus78
07-10-2008, 10:06 PM
:whistling

DoobieSnacks
07-10-2008, 10:17 PM
What you need on waffles that isn't on what?

killercam101
07-10-2008, 10:38 PM
waffles is closed (even to invites) and has been closed for a while

ConkiZz
07-10-2008, 11:11 PM
waffles is closed (even to invites) and has been closed for a while
don't get why you want Waffles, when u have What.cd and all the others.. anyways waffles invites opens at random times.. mostly some time in the day.

optimus78
07-10-2008, 11:29 PM
:pinch:

ConkiZz
07-10-2008, 11:33 PM
What you need on waffles that isn't on what?

I have what.cd account, and I've been very impressed with what I've seen so far. Since I've heard great things about Waffles, I'm eager to investigate.
Seems like you're a collector.. What.cd IS better, has MORE torrents, has MORE seeders/leechers, More members, IT IS BETTER THAN WAFFLES. You don't need Waffles if you have what.cd! ;)

kuracat
07-10-2008, 11:37 PM
I also got ratios
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5831/sctqm0.jpg

you could at least put a screen with a fresh date :D

optimus78
07-10-2008, 11:40 PM
:cool:

bilkenter
07-10-2008, 11:40 PM
yeah he or she is right, but just because of having both of them, you dont have right to call others as collectors, i am sure most of the people here wouldnt bother having an account that they wont even use...Maybe u can trade, but it usually ends up disabled if u are not cautious after all. Also i am still looking for tt and elektro(gonna get elektro this month hope so) Just because i have waffles, shall i quit looking for others? Everybody has a reason to take a certain action. At least this is what i believe, dont judge people because of their requests pls

respawn40
07-11-2008, 01:58 AM
Well, I do think he is a collector =/ I mean, he already has STMusic, What.Cd, SoftMP3, and iPwn. What could he possibly need Waffles for?

deadalive1
07-11-2008, 02:03 AM
Well, I do think he is a collector =/ I mean, he already has STMusic, What.Cd, SoftMP3, and iPwn. What could he possibly need Waffles for?

This is a valid point. What does Waffles have that the rest of these don't?

slimdogp
07-11-2008, 02:08 AM

I have stmusic, scc, what, pedros, softmp3, and formerly vipv2, and i use them all for specific things. Vipv2 and soft were getting a bit collector-ish at times, but if oink has tought us anything it is that its nice to have a few extra music sites.

I'm actually looking for waffles too when it opens heh, mostly just because i want to look around. If I see what as strictly better I'd probably just let it lapse inactive, but never know :)

Sorry to roam off topic, gl with your request.

RedRansom
07-11-2008, 10:57 PM
:dabs: i begin my mp3 tracker with stmusic ...
softmp3 is different from all of them they have something different...especialy with chart
ipwn is new comunty
what.cd is :w00t:
waffles is hmmm nice name
This is not make him collector:ermm: or me (at least me cuz i am checking all days all of them if ı see my interest i get...)
================================================
If someone have TT and want elektronik maybe this is collector cuz TT is really best and huge ....

optimus78
07-11-2008, 10:59 PM
:pinch:

ConkiZz
07-11-2008, 11:16 PM
As long as you use al the trackers you have, then you're not a collector, but if you just have them and never download, then you ARE a collector. And after what happened OiNK, i understand why people use more than one music tracker. Right now i use What.cd for all music i download execpt the lossless music, where i use BTmusic.
I had Waffles, but didn't use it so much.. was hard to seed. But i gave it away... Personaly i like What.cd better. It has more of everything. More torrents,more seeders, leechers, more members. It's best.