PDA

View Full Version : Torrent Harvester

net.Gh0st
07-10-2008, 07:10 PM
Hello all ... I was wondering if anyone out there has any idea where I could update my torrent harvester tracker site list?

Their main homepage is down and has been seemingly non-existant for sometime now.

Also I was wondering if there are other tracker site searchers similar to Torrent Harvester and/or some better ones that I might be able to DL?

Unfortunately I haven't got any invites to private sites so I rely on the harvester for most of my searching.

thanks in advance for any help offered :)

Ghostbusters
07-10-2008, 07:31 PM
I've never used Harvester or anythng like it but I suspect you can manually update your list if so then using google you can find plenty places that post tracker url lists which you should be able to copy & paste straight into Harvester.

There may even be a filtered url list up here somewhere, try the search button :)

net.Gh0st
07-10-2008, 07:56 PM
I didn't find much as far as filtered lists using the search function in here but I did find this link from last year ...

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/08/27/torrent-harvester-175-engines-update-package/

thanks

Ghostbusters
07-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Well since the update was in July last year then maybe there will be another one very soon, still an anual update for this kinda of application is pretty lazy imo, it should auto update from from the developers regularly

*edit*

It's still in it's beta though so perhaps it's forgivable...