PDA

View Full Version : Revtt IRC

MrVictorRivers
07-11-2008, 01:45 AM
can someone please tell me the revtt IRC Help Channel...or im me if you dont wanna post it ...please.....

my account was disabled for inactivity and I want to get it back ASAP!!!

THANKS

bilkenter
07-11-2008, 01:54 AM
Has somebody pmed you already? if not, let me know

respawn40
07-11-2008, 01:55 AM
If it was disabled for inactivity, then why do you still need it? Obviously, you hadn't been using it for anything.

deadalive1
07-11-2008, 01:56 AM
If it was disabled for inactivity, then why do you still need it? Obviously, you hadn't been using it for anything.
That was my thought also.

bilkenter
07-11-2008, 01:58 AM
If he hadnt parked his account, it is definitely his fault, but not everybody has the same time as you do, there are times that we can spare for entertainment as well as studying and working. I guess, he was working or studying or dealing with some problem, this is why he coulnt use it, of course, ratio and other things matter too. However, at first sight, not using and not being able to use are completely different things

respawn40
07-11-2008, 02:01 AM
Well, Bilkenter, I'm assuming that the inactivity period is at least 2 weeks. He should have plenty of time to log-in to the site quickly, and then go back to doing whatever it is that's occupying all of his time. But, if he went away on some multiple-week trip, and forgot to park his account, then I'd say it's his own fault =/

bilkenter
07-11-2008, 02:05 AM
Well dude, obviously you seem to miss the point, if he has smt to take care off, he might not use his account, why? Because when dealing with a certain problem, you dedicate yourself to solving this issue rather than being active on the torrent world for a while. When i put myself in his shoes, i might see why he may not be active for a while, if he is as busy as he says, he wouldnt have neither time to download or log in to the tracker even if it doesnt take much time to do it. But as you said, if he forgot to park his account, it is his fault

respawn40
07-11-2008, 02:10 AM
A problem that takes 24/7 dedication for 2+ weeks to solve is a highly unlikely case here >.>

bilkenter
07-11-2008, 02:11 AM
you never know m8 you never know...from divorce to rape itself, everything is possible

SgtMajor
07-11-2008, 02:15 AM
Somebody actually answer him!

There's an irc thread with all this listed, a search would have found you:

RevTTirc.revolutiontt.net/RevolutionTT (irc://irc.revolutiontt.net/RevolutionTT)Invite only.
Must be registered with the site/tracker.

bilkenter
07-11-2008, 02:15 AM
i already did! via pm

deadalive1
07-11-2008, 02:16 AM
I believe they disable accounts after 30 days of non-use or not logging in. Now if you knew you were going to not log in for that period of time (or more) then you should of parked the account (which I believe gives you 60 to 90 days, have to look to be sure).

respawn40
07-11-2008, 02:17 AM
Somebody actually answer him!

There's an irc thread with all this listed, a search would have found you:

RevTTirc.revolutiontt.net/RevolutionTT (irc://irc.revolutiontt.net/RevolutionTT)Invite only.
Must be registered with the site/tracker.

Oh yeah...

My original intent coming into this thread was to actually give him the link to the thread with all of the different IRC's in it. Somehow my mind got off-track. It happens to me a lot. Bilkenter may have helped with that though >.>

SgtMajor
07-11-2008, 02:19 AM
i already did! via pm

Which is somewhat useless when people search the forums for answers using the search function.

bilkenter
07-11-2008, 02:23 AM
anyway nothing i do is useful, so better not argue whether it is useful or not...Also if someone looking for it, he or she can also ask for it since we are all here