PDA

View Full Version : i need revtt plain n simple yup

dweebo
07-11-2008, 02:48 AM
can anyone be so kind n generous to give me invite to that site? revtt thxs ....yup:)

splash
07-11-2008, 05:58 AM
Have you still not gotten an invite since January? I see you have had several threads for RevTT in the past.

blackg
07-11-2008, 07:35 AM
RevTT is a great tracker, but it doesnt take 6 months to find a invite!

lostdemon
07-11-2008, 07:40 AM
Have you still not gotten an invite since January? I see you have had several threads for RevTT in the past.

Almost all of his post are him asking for invites which is probably why he hasn't got an invite for it yet. That is the truth Plain N Simple yup

bilkenter
07-11-2008, 08:24 AM
What is wrong with that? he is here for invites after all. I wish i have seen this earlier so that i could help you out, but if u are looking for revtt and level 3 4 5, i guess you wonder around internet, there are sites who ban scammers. cheaters, traders and so forth in which everyday elektro, bitmetv and such invitations are give. You need to fill an application form though

splash
07-11-2008, 08:29 AM
What is wrong with that? he is here for invites after all. I wish i have seen this earlier so that i could help you out, but if u are looking for revtt and level 3 4 5, i guess you wonder around internet, there are sites who ban scammers. cheaters, traders and so forth in which everyday elektro, bitmetv and such invitations are give. You need to fill an application form though

Its not that theres anything wrong with asking. I think what lostdemon is saying is that he isnt giving / giving back, just asking / taking. Thats what he has a problem with :) Thus may be the reason he doesn't get what he asks for.

bilkenter
07-11-2008, 08:30 AM
I get it, but maybe he has nothing to give back. Anyway, i really wonder whether there is a much difference between trade and mutual invite giving. He is expected to give something to get something back. Then people say, i hate traders and such, very damn funny

splash
07-11-2008, 08:47 AM
Well, I don't say I hate anyone and its not about trading here, he's asking for an invite. All it takes is one invite somewhere to be able to give back.

Its not that he is expected to give to get, because in the beginning no one can give to get. I think people would just appreciate if he and others gave back invites to places which they have received them.