PDA

View Full Version : any software that converts mp3 to cda ?

Distinguished
07-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Hello everyone!
Do we have a nice working software that converts mp3 to .cda formats ?
Any comments will be highly appreciated..

:fst:

Skiz
07-11-2008, 12:42 PM
I don't know what method of file sharing you prefer, but this (http://www.newzleech.com/usenet/?group=&minage=&age=&min=min&max=max&q=DeepBurner+Pro&mode=usenet&adv=) will do it.

Distinguished
07-11-2008, 01:44 PM
Splendid..though i really find using newgroups is another world for me, application name was helpful for me.
Started downloading.. lets see if that can help me :)

Many Thanks for the response again

OTO
07-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Maybe there are some softwares mp3 to *.cda converters,but why do you need it?

Distinguished
07-12-2008, 03:50 AM
for playing High Quality mp3 files in car..
I don't like Mp3 music CD's with low quality, gonna use Audio Cd's with .cda Extension.. ;)

yea, there are few softwares but they don't work

OTO
07-12-2008, 09:02 AM
I don't like Mp3 music CD's with low quality, gonna use Audio Cd's with .cda Extension.. ;)

yea, there are few softwares but they don't work

Why don't you use nero(or other burning softwares) to burn mp3 files as an Audio CD? :unsure:

Distinguished
07-12-2008, 09:18 AM
Thats exactly what i am doing now.. i thought a software for direct convertion might be available so created this thread..

Thanks for Replies everyone!

Why don't you use nero(or other burning softwares) to burn mp3 files as an Audio CD? :unsure:

killuminati96
07-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Isn't CDA just WAVE/WAV format with a CDA extension? Any audio converter can turn mp3 to wav.

Chewie
07-16-2008, 08:29 PM
Ooh, very smart.

Shame the *.cda files sound quality will be exactly the same as the mp3s they were converted from.

OldIronTits
07-21-2008, 06:34 PM
Chewie is right (though he didn't have to be a bellend).

Converting mp3s to other formats will not improve the sound quality.

Chewie
07-22-2008, 05:43 AM
Chewie is right (though he didn't have to be a bellend).
:lol:

Appzalien
07-25-2008, 03:35 PM
IF your really picky when you download or rip music files, and go for mp3's 224kbps or above [or better yet flac or monkey's audio files (lossless)], you can make some fairly good sounding disks from the files.

It just so happens, I recently uploaded an old version of Easy CD-DA Extractor 4.71 that I got from a PC Magazine Disk. Its a full version of the software although not the latest, and instead of using time trials or limited demo format, it has an interesting way to get you to buy the software. It makes you wait 8 seconds before it loads, afterwords its fully functional. The only other thing about it I never really liked, is it puts three icons on the desktop, one for each function (rip,convert and make cd), but since these also end up in the the start menu, you can delete the ones you don't use that often.

It isn't freeware but its only protected by its 8 second load time so there's nothing illegal about it. I have used the latest versions and the old one is just as good if not a few seconds slower than the new stuff.

Besides, did I mention it was FREE!

http://rapidshare.com/files/109297557/ECDDAX_4.71.rar

Am0MuK
08-09-2008, 06:50 PM
use nero