PDA

View Full Version : Need BitMe IRC info and location of an eBook

fook3d
07-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Hey all,

Could someone please let me know how to get onto BitMe IRC to try and get my account re-activated.

It's nothing bad, Simply disabled due to inactivity because i have been away from the torrent "scene" since... Well, around the time of my last post here, so a fair few months ago methinks.

If anyone has been disabled for inactivity before at BM, maybe you could let me know if it's even worth trying. Don't know what the staff are like there with enabling accounts disabled for this reason.

Any help with this appreciated.

Second request, I'm looking for Object-Oriented Programming with PHP5 in eBook format, Does anyone know where i could get this?

Thanks for reading
fook3d

integral
07-11-2008, 02:45 PM
irc.lostirc.org

I think you can figure out the rest from there.

max59x
07-11-2008, 02:55 PM
Second request, I'm looking for Object-Oriented Programming with PHP5 in eBook format, Does anyone know where i could get this?

BitMe has it... ;)

fook3d
07-11-2008, 02:56 PM
irc.lostirc.org

I think you can figure out the rest from there.

Thank you :)

BitMe has it... ;)

Better hope they let me back in then huh? :mellow:

Edit
Wow, that was easy to get back into, I was expecting it to be a little hard, guess i heard too many horror stories about OiNK staff when that was open :D