h1ronakamura
07-11-2008, 03:36 PM
no accounts to give away sry..

meroo
07-11-2008, 05:30 PM
can i have TorrentVault

SgtMajor
07-11-2008, 06:06 PM
ive got some accounts which i don't use anymore so i would like to give them away to FST users, and here they are >

You do realise that this action will bar you from getting free invites to ScT which you recently wanted, and if you are after other equally sought after trackers, then you will not be considered, well not from here anyway.

Enlightened
07-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Your Signatures Reads :

looking for SCT http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/2987/sctca5.jpg and BitMeTV http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/7194/bitmetvkc5.png for freehttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif <<<<< NOW IS GOING To "Cost" U, By This Post.

bilkenter
07-11-2008, 06:40 PM
i can assure that bitmetv may be still free, but since i am not into sct anymore, i cannot make promise. It is kinda freaking actually, just because someone hasnt said anything, this gives him much more chance than those who give away their accounts... It is just 20 euro, why make fuss out of it? If he finds the one, he will surely get it no matter what he does(except cheating bla bla ...) as opposed to what others say

deadalive1
07-11-2008, 07:02 PM
I think the point is if he didn't want those accounts anymore he should just let them be disabled. The action of giving away an account for whatever reason, makes it seem that he would give something else away for a "better" tracker. Better to let them fall into inactivity and be disabled then to take this action.

bilkenter
07-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Too bad he missed the sct, it is unfortunate

edit: Anyway there is a good argument behind this but wont bother

SgtMajor
07-11-2008, 07:15 PM
I think the point is if he didn't want those accounts anymore he should just let them be disabled. The action of giving away an account for whatever reason, makes it seem that he would give something else away for a "better" tracker. Better to let them fall into inactivity and be disabled then to take this action.

The action of giving away accounts is no different to trading accounts, I'm sure his inviter will be very pleased to know he is putting his entire invite tree at risk, no matter the tracker involved, but some still seem to think it is all one big game and you can just throw money at the problem and it will go away. Poor advert for torrenting, and filesharing in general.

bilkenter
07-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Then, also people who give away to get something in return are no better than traders... So lets cut the c...Also nobody knowingly would put all the invitee list under risk for the sake of giving away one account...

edit: I highly doubt that those who made a give away wouldnt request anything. At least, this applies to most of the users here if not to all.

deadalive1
07-11-2008, 07:25 PM

The action of giving away accounts is no different to trading accounts, I'm sure his inviter will be very pleased to know he is putting his entire invite tree at risk, no matter the tracker involved, but some still seem to think it is all one big game and you can just throw money at the problem and it will go away. Poor advert for torrenting, and filesharing in general.
Agreed.

h1ronakamura
07-11-2008, 07:59 PM
what the hell.......:(

that's when i wanna do something good and it's all wrong.. omg.. i REALLY didn't know that giving away accounts is the same like trading them it's my mistake i'm really sorry for that i thought that giving away acc is the same like giving away invites i swear!!!

i just didn't wanted them to get disabled cause of inactivity u have to believe me this i really didn't know that oh god. . .

BUT i haven't given any account to anybody yet and i won't do it now when i now that's like trading but i didn't really now that..

i messed really up didn't i:( once more sry didn't know that

(i hope that is now everyone clear that i won't give this accounts away so don't ask for them)

bilkenter
07-11-2008, 08:02 PM
what the hell.......:(

that's when i wanna do something good and it's all wrong.. Omg.. I really didn't know that giving away accounts is the same like trading them it's my mistake i'm really sorry for that i thought that giving away acc is the same like giving away invites i swear!!!

I just didn't wanted them to get disabled cause of inactivity u have to believe me this i really didn't know that oh god. . .

But i haven't given any account to anybody yet and i won't do it now when i now that's like trading but i didn't really now that..

I messed really up didn't i:( once more sry didn't know that

(i hope that is now everyone clear that i won't give this accounts away so don't ask for them)
:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:oomg

h1ronakamura
07-11-2008, 08:02 PM
that doesn't tell me a lot bilkenter :(

i mean how should i know that giving accounts to strangers isn't like giving invites to strangers :(
but i know i made a big mistake sry definitely my fault!

bilkenter
07-11-2008, 08:07 PM
I wouldnt change my opinion just because someone said that SCT will COST you now. Ok you may be sorry, you may not know what it was all about. But what you did is no different than l.... as.... :S

sorry cant help it, gotta say it, i would rather die with my honour rather than bowing to an intimidation or a threat

h1ronakamura
07-11-2008, 08:09 PM
but i don't wanna do it if it's like trading! it has nothing in common with honour.. i just didn't know it that's why i did this i wanted to help another users to get accounts and that's it

bilkenter
07-11-2008, 08:10 PM
If you say so, but it felt like you backed down cuz of the threat that someone made

h1ronakamura
07-11-2008, 08:13 PM
i backed down cuz i didn't know that it's like trading and i have no problems to say that i made a mistake! everybody makes mistakes it's normal i think

bilkenter
07-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Yeah it is definitely normal. However, not every trader as bad as it sounds. Trade is just a relative term like beauty and others. At least the way i see it is so. If you get to know the person you will give your account, i think there is no problem. Noone would like to invite a cheater or someone who harms the community in any way, But rather than having someone who only leeches and seeds, i think having someone who may be active on the irc, participate in the contests and so forth, it is not as bad as it sounds. At least this is what i believe as opposed to those who think Trading is very bad...Their understanding of trading is a little bit different though. Anyway the point is, if you do it right, i dont see nothing wrong about giving your account to someone who you trust...

edit: one more point, my friend got 10 invites to btmtv recently, he occasinally trades, but even he is too sensitive that he might invite a cheater to the site.