PDA

View Full Version : FTP Dumps

sicko_2003
07-12-2008, 01:25 AM
Howdy guys.
I'm looking for a pretty good FTP dump paid leech slot with all new releases etc...

About a year ago I had quite a couple of contacts with dump owners which I had paid for a leech slot. My internet connections messed up so I cancelled the FTPs untill my contract ended and I could upgrade my internet provider. Now it’s upgraded I've completely lost all my contacts for these dump sites. Main reason I use the dumps is for the MP3 (Trance / House - music). I'm a DJ and find this is the quickest and best way to keep up to date with all the latest tunes as I can just drag drop the files on my hard drive and leave them downloading over night. I currently have access to a dump but it just doesn’t have a great deal of things I'm looking for. Ideally I need a dump with a 'MP3 Sorted' folder with genres etc...

Anyway guys sorry to tell you my entire life story.
I'm clearly a noob to the site but I've used dumps for a wile, just not within the past year. If anyone can help me out please PM me and I'll be ever so grateful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Not even sure if there is a PM button on this site?
Hmm?

Distinguished
07-12-2008, 01:29 PM
Yes there's PM button ofcourse but you seems to disable it from your UserCP..
You can PM me when you Done with it, mr D.J ;)

sicko_2003
07-12-2008, 02:27 PM
I don't seem to have access to the PM system yet? Possibly because I'm new to the forum.

Samplingengr... I've sent you a e-mail mate. Thanks for the response to the topic ;)

Distinguished
07-12-2008, 02:53 PM
USERCP > Edit Options > " Enable private messaging "

I don't seem to have access to the PM system yet? Possibly because I'm new to the forum.

Samplingengr... I've sent you a e-mail mate. Thanks for the response to the topic ;)

Something Else
07-12-2008, 04:10 PM
He (sicko) is right. The PM function isn't available to new members.

kopa
07-14-2008, 05:19 PM
I'm new on this site (join today), and i cant send PM (and i dont have "Enable private messaging" on "Edit Options). I will try later.

snooz
07-15-2008, 05:04 AM
test123

apextwin146
07-15-2008, 05:55 AM
^ which feature r u trying to test ..

djar007
02-20-2009, 07:18 AM
lol. test123, did it work??

iLOVENZB
02-21-2009, 12:15 PM
Noobs lol. Pay-to-Leech will get you busted if anybody in the scene finds out.Whats your IP address? :P