PDA

View Full Version : Tired of looking for sct so...

jokzor
07-12-2008, 02:24 AM
let's try a different way
if you intend to giveaway a sct invite, you have reached the post you have waited for so long, just hand it over
by doing so you avoid:

-lots of kids bumping your post and saying stuff like OMG PLZ I NEED IT PLZ without a proper reason
-loosing usefull time & bandwidth

I will express right here how you excel at sharing and caring!!! ;)
just make one post and i will pm you, only one good guy needed

CryMurder
07-12-2008, 04:30 AM
this way is homo

respawn40
07-12-2008, 04:34 AM
Isn't this nothing different than any normal request for ScT?.....

1000possibleclaws
07-12-2008, 04:42 AM

minus any ratio proofs that show he can be a good user

lostdemon
07-12-2008, 04:50 AM

Always different variations but you seen 'em once you seem 'em all. But atleast there isn't an I want it for community BS like so many others before.

killercam101
07-12-2008, 06:07 AM
ratio test are useless these days they blurr the whole damn thing

jokzor
07-12-2008, 01:46 PM
i can provide them, but if you don't trust me what use would they be?

hitman51
07-12-2008, 02:29 PM
this dude sounds arrogant and also why would some1 pay for an invite for you when they dont even know you? give me one good reason why

ovisan
07-12-2008, 02:43 PM
I find him funny. Ppl r tryn different ways to get in there and just a few succeed.But in the same time if you dont try you ll never ever get in. I ve seen a lot of gay posts: I am mr Right, uh uh pick me, pick me. He (thinks he) is just Mr Special...
Good luck mate, you will need it!

Swift
07-12-2008, 02:45 PM
make friends.. instead of waisting time posting :|

bilkenter
07-12-2008, 02:51 PM
I dont really get people, they dont give the value some trackers deserves... Ok i am looking for tt, but even if i dont get it, it is not the end of the world for me.It is actually nothing but just a tracker, come one guyz, nothing to exaggerate...I was looking for sct at first, then after an incident, i realized that what i have is really enough... If there is no tt, there is tr, if there is no sct, there is scc. A friend of mine was looking for tl invite recently, since my invites were removed, i gave him scc account. He says he found what he was looking for... What people are doing is nothing but insulting the trackers they have via wishing more and more, at least this is the way i see it. Also people also question whether they are worthy for a tracker, if it is the dream tracker, how can ya think that you are worth it? I mean, you are not gonna just be a leecher and seeder right? I couldnt actually, now i started thinking whether i shall get them or not. Also i believe there are guyz who will make better use of the tracker than i do. Yeah i do want it, but that shall not make me selfish enough to use any means necessary to eliminate all potential candidates...

07-12-2008, 04:34 PM
lol?

u want me to read all this

damnit

bilkenter
07-12-2008, 04:36 PM
I did say i gave my scc account??? i gave him an invite :D

jasperr
07-12-2008, 05:18 PM
at 20 bucks a pop, the sad truth is here that no one is just gonna give away invites that were paid for just like that, without something in return. only hope is that maybe someone who still has some from accumulation of generosity from the staff(which isn't often) to get one for free(and only after jumping through hoops)..

other than that..... good luck

respawn40
07-12-2008, 05:20 PM
Invites to ScT are 20 bucks a pop O.O Wow.

And Bilkenter, I like how you said "any means necessary to eliminate all potential candidates...", as if you are going to kill them or something LOL.

Ghostbusters
07-12-2008, 05:43 PM
at 20 bucks a pop, the sad truth is here that no one is just gonna give away invites that were paid for just like that, without something in return. only hope is that maybe someone who still has some from accumulation of generosity from the staff(which isn't often) to get one for free(and only after jumping through hoops)..

I got mine for free although not from here, making friends with the right people is the way forward :)

bilkenter
07-12-2008, 05:47 PM

I got mine for free although not from here, making friends with the right people is the way forward :)
Gross, then you talk about friends... it is more gross than ever:O
u seem like napoleon a little using josephine for his political career, the only difference is the person you use, and the career

1000possibleclaws
07-12-2008, 05:48 PM
ratio test are useless these days they blurr the whole damn thing

profile links are also ratio proofs

Ghostbusters
07-12-2008, 05:56 PM
u seem like napoleon a little using josephine for his political career, the only difference is the person you use, and the career

What are you gibbering on about bilkenter I see your posts are starting to return to the usual rubbish that have no point.

Anyway I'll try and respond to your comment, I'm very flattered that you think I'm like Napoleon a great man indeed however, I never used anyone, a friend gave me an invite, is that a difficult concept for you to understand ?, with regards to "furthering my career", I'm not quite sure what you mean by this since I've been involved in this caper for over 20 years so I think I've peaked already, I don't need or ask anything from anyone here or anywhere else except for the odd bit off advice when I'm struggling to source hard to find files.

You don't know me at all, yet you seem to think your in the position to sum up me and everything I stand for in one silly post that once again sounds like it's been written by a kid that thinks they know it all and are oh so much more intelligent than the rest of us.

Don't make me laugh :)

jokzor
07-12-2008, 06:01 PM
this dude sounds arrogant and also why would some1 pay for an invite for you when they dont even know you? give me one good reason why

it's the same as filesharing, you also upload to ppl u dont know ;)
interesting thing is, i did this same post about two years ago for oink, and better than working out and getting the invite from a good guy, was seeing ppl enjoyed it and found funny

two years after i'm homo, arrogant, etc.. what's going on with the comunity? lol

jasperr
07-12-2008, 06:03 PM

What are you gibbering on about bilkenter I see your posts are starting to return to the usual rubbish that have no point.

Anyway I'll try and respond to your comment, I'm very flattered that you think I'm like Napoleon a great man indeed however, I never used anyone, a friend gave me an invite, is that a difficult concept for you to understand ?, with regards to "furthering my career", I'm not quite sure what you mean by this since I've been involved in this caper for over 20 years so I think I've peaked already, I don't need or ask anything from anyone here or anywhere else except for the odd bit off advice when I'm struggling to source hard to find files.

You don't know me at all, yet you seem to think your in the position to sum up me and everything I stand for in one silly post that once again sounds like it's been written by a kid that thinks they know it all and are oh so much more intelligent than the rest of us.

:glag: :glag: :glag:

Ghostbusters
07-12-2008, 06:05 PM
two years after i'm homo, arrogant, etc.. what's going on with the comunity? lol

You can usually put this sort of stuff down to kids with jealousy issues or delusions of grandeur, it's too easy to rise above it :)

Gekko
07-12-2008, 06:07 PM

And Bilkenter, I like how you said "any means necessary to eliminate all potential candidates...", as if you are going to kill them or something LOL.

They are actually 20 euro a pop. ;)

And to answer Bilkenter .. there is a difference between ScT and SCC. I'm a member of SCC and ScT both, just like I am with TT and TR. They are all very different in there own way. ScT has damn near 20,000 torrents, while SCC has only about 4000. TR is good because of all of the freeleech that there is, while I enjoy TT more because of, again, the content and packs that are there.

There is no such thing as a dream tracker; frankly, the people who dream about BitTorrent trackers really have a problem.

Every single invite of mine I have gotten for free, never traded, never will. It's all about making connections and having good friends.

bilkenter
07-12-2008, 06:14 PM

I am glad you can actually laugh, you were the one saying that you need to have a good connection to be invited to sct for free. Werent you? For the Napoleon comment, if you were as great as him, i am guessing you are not wise enough to calculate the conditions of Russia just like him.Even Sun Tzu has written about weather conditions in bc(may not be the case). For the give away concept, if he has given you without you asking about it, there is nothing i can object, but if it is the other case, then it is no better than using someone for your own needs. I am given invites forcefully 2 even though i didnt need it, i gave it back of course, but as i said, if you havent asked for it, and get it for free, it is definitely friendship, but if you asked and get it, i doubt it is friendship you had there. I am aware of the fact that i have no right to judge you since i dont know you. But as sergeant himself said it once, people are remembered by their actions. And the act that you showed us here was definitely gross. SAying that the way to get it for free is to have good connections. So you used your connections for your own benefit. Have ya ever thought about others who may need sct for free? Even if those looking for free get it, is it just? is it fair? Yeah some will get it using their connections whereas others have to pay since they have no connection. By all means, this is definitely gross. It is no different than saying, lets give some people concessions whereas other people follow the rules. Rules shall be applied to everyone not those without connections. This is why, i find your way of getting invites gross. For the kid part, i understand why some people want to accuse of others being kid or something so that they can get away with what they said. Being kid or being mature doesnt have anything to find something gross or not.

Gekko
07-12-2008, 06:28 PM

I am glad you can actually laugh, you were the one saying that you need to have a good connection to be invited to sct for free. Werent you? For the Napoleon comment, if you were as great as him, i am guessing you are not wise enough to calculate the conditions of Russia just like him.Even Sun Tzu has written about weather conditions in bc(may not be the case). For the give away concept, if he has given you without you asking about it, there is nothing i can object, but if it is the other case, then it is no better than using someone for your own needs. I am given invites forcefully 2 even though i didnt need it, i gave it back of course, but as i said, if you havent asked for it, and get it for free, it is definitely friendship, but if you asked and get it, i doubt it is friendship you had there. I am aware of the fact that i have no right to judge you since i dont know you. But as sergeant himself said it once, people are remembered by their actions. And the act that you showed us here was definitely gross. SAying that the way to get it for free is to have good connections. So you used your connections for your own benefit. Have ya ever thought about others who may need sct for free? Even if those looking for free get it, is it just? is it fair? Yeah some will get it using their connections whereas others have to pay since they have no connection. By all means, this is definitely gross. It is no different than saying, lets give some people concessions whereas other people follow the rules. Rules shall be applied to everyone not those without connections. This is why, i find your way of getting invites gross. For the kid part, i understand why some people want to accuse of others being kid or something so that they can get away with what they said. Being kid or being mature doesnt have anything to find something gross or not.

?

I have one question then .. since you believe that using your "connections" (that's why they're called connections) is wrong... and that trading is wrong... what is your way concerning invites? :dry:

Invites for ScT are roughly $30... you'd just take $30 out of your pocket and give it to a stranger who made a request like he did?

if you intend to giveaway a sct invite, you have reached the post you have waited for so long, just hand it over

He is demanding a ScT invite .. and remember you're paying $30 bilkenter. :)

jozkor, sorry but the request was rubbish, make a better request if you even want to be considered.

SgtMajor
07-12-2008, 06:32 PM
let's try a different way
by doing so you avoid:

-lots of kids bumping your post and saying stuff like OMG PLZ I NEED IT PLZ without a proper reason
-loosing usefull time & bandwidth

I will express right here how you excel at sharing and caring!!! ;)
just make one post and i will pm you, only one good guy needed

Once again a reminder of who the OP is and what he wanted.

Some people seem to think they can hijack every thread and turn the attention away from the original request.

Hijackers who jump in on threads and offer nothing that pertains to the OP should be reported for spamming, only then will they learn.

bilkenter
07-12-2008, 06:37 PM

?

I have one question then .. since you believe that using your "connections" (that's why they're called connections) is wrong... and that trading is wrong... what is your way concerning invites? :dry:

Invites for ScT are roughly $30... you'd just take $30 out of your pocket and give it to a stranger who made a request like he did?

He is demanding a ScT invite .. and remember you're paying $30 bilkenter. :)

jozkor, sorry but the request was rubbish, make a better request if you even want to be considered.
I admit, i tried to trade once, but never really finished it. For the invite section, i dont ask for them, i am asked whether i would like an invite to bitmetv or higher invites or not. Then i say, i would like one or not. I have never ever forced my friend to gimme invite or ask them whether they have it or not. There is a friend of mine who asked me whether i would like to get invite to elektronik or not, i said yeah i would like one but still it is a burden, they give one invite, and it is really freaking to get one invite out of his hands.

For second one, i did give away 5 month rapid here, gave 7 day seedbox access which was from leaseweb that i paid nearly 55 euro(windows vista os) so dont gimme the numbers pls

Also, if i were a member, i would gladly give him his invite after i get to know him a little better. I am also aware of the fact that you cant satisfy everyone here. There is a limit to what i can do.Rest is to the other members i guess

They are actually 20 euro a pop. ;)

And to answer Bilkenter .. there is a difference between ScT and SCC. I'm a member of SCC and ScT both, just like I am with TT and TR. They are all very different in there own way. ScT has damn near 20,000 torrents, while SCC has only about 4000. TR is good because of all of the freeleech that there is, while I enjoy TT more because of, again, the content and packs that are there.

There is no such thing as a dream tracker; frankly, the people who dream about BitTorrent trackers really have a problem.

Every single invite of mine I have gotten for free, never traded, never will. It's all about making connections and having good friends.

Well there might be, even though they have awesome packs, you dont watch them all do you? so not a problem

jokzor
07-12-2008, 06:40 PM
seems like sharing and respect don't make part of fst anymore,
boot licking is the way now?
i'm ashamed of this.. please leave my post, this comunity was much better without any of you

Ghostbusters
07-12-2008, 06:47 PM
I'm just going to break your post down a little, because there is again a fair bit of rubbish in that big block of text :)

I am glad you can actually laugh, you were the one saying that you need to have a good connection to be invited to sct for free. Werent you?

"Good Connection" is your paraphrasing & if your definition of this is "A friend in ScT" then yes you will need a "Good Connection" to obtain a ScT invite for free

For the Napoleon comment, if you were as great as him, i am guessing you are not wise enough to calculate the conditions of Russia just like him.Even Sun Tzu has written about weather conditions in bc(may not be the case).

lol

For the give away concept, if he has given you without you asking about it, there is nothing i can object, but if it is the other case, then it is no better than using someone for your own needs. I am given invites forcefully 2 even though i didnt need it, i gave it back of course, but as i said, if you havent asked for it, and get it for free, it is definitely friendship, but if you asked and get it, i doubt it is friendship you had there.

I went to university with her for four years and now we work together and occaisionally mess around with each other. Is this acceptable to you ? in my world this qualifies as friendship.

I am aware of the fact that i have no right to judge you since i dont know you. But as sergeant himself said it once, people are remembered by their actions. And the act that you showed us here was definitely gross.

It may be interpreted as gross if your previous accusations of using people to obtain invites or whatever had any kind of founding or was backed up with fact, it doesn't and wasn't, as I've just explained the how our friendship has evolved over the years.

SAying that the way to get it for free is to have good connections. So you used your connections for your own benefit.

See my first comment regarding your paraphrasing of "Good Connections" and my definition of my "friendship" with the person who invited me.

Have ya ever thought about others who may need sct for free?

Yes and it makes me feel lucky to have been given an invite for free & to be part of an amazing site.

Even if those looking for free get it, is it just? is it fair?

This part doesn't make any sense, not in English anyway, was this run through some kind of translator service like Babelfish ?

Yeah some will get it using their connections whereas others have to pay since they have no connection.

Obviously, have you ever thought about becoming a detective, your powers of deduction are truly astonishing :)

By all means, this is definitely gross. It is no different than saying, lets give some people concessions whereas other people follow the rules. Rules shall be applied to everyone not those without connections. This is why, i find your way of getting invites gross.

If you define receiving an invite from a friend "gross" then yes my way of getting this invite was the grossest thing I've seen in my life

For the kid part, i understand why some people want to accuse of others being kid or something so that they can get away with what they said. Being kid or being mature doesnt have anything to find something gross or not.

Again you've misread & misinterpreted what I said was "in one silly post that sounds ike it's been written by a kid"

bilkenter
07-12-2008, 06:55 PM
I have a good argument here but wont continue, you said that making good connections with right people. I suggest you take a look at the tense you use, then also you havent got what i meant by good connection. I wasnt talking about having a friend to invite you for free. It was something else, but i guess you are gonna be the dedective conan with this deduction

Ghostbusters
07-12-2008, 07:03 PM
I have a good argument here but wont continue, you said that making good connections with right people. I suggest you take a look at the tense you use, then also you havent got what i meant by good connection. I wasnt talking about having a friend to invite you for free. It was something else, but i guess you are gonna be the dedective conan with this deduction

lolol again your paraphrasing & misquoting, I think it's best I put you back on ignore because you really do talk some amount of shite :)

SgtMajor
07-12-2008, 07:06 PM
lolol again your paraphrasing & misquoting, I think it's best I put you back on ignore because you really do talk total shite :)

/fixed :D

bilkenter
07-12-2008, 07:15 PM
I got mine for free although not from here, making friends with the right people is the way forward

I think, you are refferring to the future relationships here right? How do you find right people in real life just like you did before?

I am guessing,
you have the ability to see whether someone is into torrents or not before you make friends in the real time. Or you run into those who are into it

Also i think, you suggest people to go make friends via whom they can get into trackers. I think i am guessing what you are referring is the same kinda relationship that you had with your friend...

Also for the right people, i thought you were talking about staff...since there are some who says i can get ya one for free since i have a friend there and so forth

Ghostbusters
07-12-2008, 07:20 PM
lolol again your paraphrasing & misquoting, I think it's best I put you back on ignore because you really do talk total shite :)

/fixed :D

lol cheers... :)

MaaxHimself
07-16-2008, 08:30 PM
i can provide them, but if you don't trust me what use would they be?
Use profile links or do something else...

F.B.I
07-16-2008, 08:38 PM
4 pages of spamm = Try in other place.

Duckater
07-16-2008, 08:57 PM
I let my sct account die over 12 months ago and the place is still hyped, might have another look one day :)

dunson
07-16-2008, 09:24 PM
I let my sct account die over 12 months ago and the place is still hyped, might have another look one day :)

Whoa you're leet dood.

Now wtf is GTI? :dry:

F.B.I
07-16-2008, 09:27 PM

Whoa you're leet dood.

The same question.

SgtMajor
07-16-2008, 09:28 PM

Whoa you're leet dood.

A boy racer car :whistling

dunson
07-16-2008, 09:30 PM
Whoa you're leet dood.

A boy racer car :whistling

Look at my body kit!

:01:

Duckater
07-16-2008, 09:39 PM