PDA

View Full Version : Leeware?

renwickftw
07-12-2008, 08:22 AM
Since there's an advertisement now for leeware in the BT section, there must've been a good reason to advertise here, just like the usenet providers advertise here since this is a file sharing forum. So does anyone know much about leeware? How are the support, speeds, prices, etc? And most importantly, do they allow illegal content?

jukesta
07-12-2008, 11:24 PM
i saw that to, have the same questions.

slayer2005
07-12-2008, 11:59 PM
Since there's an advertisement now for leeware in the BT section, there must've been a good reason to advertise here, just like the usenet providers advertise here since this is a file sharing forum. So does anyone know much about leeware? How are the support, speeds, prices, etc? And most importantly, do they allow illegal content?

A good reason to advertise it is simply because they paid.
wether they are a good or bad company i dont no.

haydeno
07-13-2008, 12:26 AM
When i had their vps they allowed torrents but if you got reported they would shut you down.(happened to 2-3 ppl on forum i think) but on vps speeds were about 2-3MB and they currently use the same servers that the vps's used so i would imagine it would be close to a true 100mbps. I think servers are at FDC data centre but am not 100% on that

markupmaster
07-14-2008, 04:23 AM
You don't need to be special or anything to advertise here. I'm pretty sure you just pay and you're free to go!

:)

Skiz
07-14-2008, 04:27 AM
You don't need to be special or anything to advertise here. I'm pretty sure you just pay and you're free to go!

Yep.

You can make a banner that says, "bilkenter sucks bawls" if want. :happy:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/adservices.php

deadalive1
07-16-2008, 08:23 PM

Yep.

You can make a banner that says, "bilkenter sucks bawls" if want. :happy:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/adservices.php

LMAO :P:lol:

renwickftw
07-17-2008, 02:23 AM
But would a host who strictly disallows illegal content really advertisement on a File Sharing Board where 99% of the users download illegal content? I mean, it's not like people buy dedicated servers to download the linux distros...