Adydas23
07-12-2008, 01:30 PM
If you can wait 10 days i will help you ,still waiting for my invite

maverick_andy
07-12-2008, 03:41 PM
i need it.i dont want to say anything.just need it

i know nobody can help me?because a lot people is selfish

I really need iPLAY invite. Can you help me:) and I know u have it:yup:
I know nobody can help me?because a lot people is selfish:happy:. but only U can help me out.;)

John1988
07-12-2008, 03:44 PM

I know nobody can help me?because a lot people is selfish:happy:. but only U can help me out.;)

good one :D:01:

maverick_andy
07-12-2008, 03:50 PM
I am not @ all spamming:noes:. I really am looking for iPLAY.:yup: esp. from him:happy:

SkullForce
07-12-2008, 03:50 PM
Common guys, if you want not to be selfish give him an invite to BitmeTV immediatly or you will be in his blacklist !!!

bilkenter
07-12-2008, 03:52 PM
you are looking for iplay? you already said you have fsc, why the hell are ya looking for iplay? hmmm collectorist philosophy ahaha

SkullForce
07-12-2008, 03:53 PM
you are looking for iplay? you already said you have fsc, why the hell are ya looking for iplay? hmmm collectorist philosophy ahaha

yea, he is a collector,So why you are on SCT while you are member TL ?!

bilkenter
07-12-2008, 03:55 PM
i am not on sct at all, check it all you want. Pls check it. I previously said i wont join and i didnt... so get proof before you claim smt. He already said that he is gonna post on fsc community didnt he? i guess outsiders cannot post on fsc right?

maverick_andy
07-12-2008, 03:56 PM

:lol: another spammer like me:lol: Hope u understand what I said above. I am not on iPLAY because i already have TL,revltt,sct,FSC which i enjoy most:happy:

collectorist philosophy:lol::lol:

SkullForce
07-12-2008, 03:59 PM
i am not on sct at all, check it all you want. Pls check it. I previously said i wont join and i didnt... so get proof before you claim smt. He already said that he is gonna post on fsc community didnt he? i guess outsiders cannot post on fsc right?

i didn't mean my superior post exactly, but i meant why you are on a site while you are already on another one. :D

bilkenter
07-12-2008, 03:59 PM
You already said that you are looking for iplay too, why now? were ya joking? then why did you emphasize that you are looking for? didnt seem like a joke to me. Anyway dont actually care whether you are collector or not, also i luv collectors i hope you collect rare stuff like an old clock or smt

edit: i am not on fsc, that might be why? dont get me wrong, i have no intention of joining but if he has a tracker which is labeled as level 9 or 10 i guess, why bother getting iplay? all i have blackcats, scc, tl, revtt,waffles, tr, iplay (which i gave away recently) and a few more at most. But as you see they are not labeled as the best by some people. However, i am happy with what i have and i use each one of them except iplay which was why i gave my invites and deleted my acccount. This is why, i dont get get why he wants iplay which is a level 4. What does he find special there? i didnt find anything special honestly, scc or tl is way better than iplay

edit 2: Also as you see, the ones i have are most likely specialized at what they do like blackcats, waffles, tr...not a general tracker like iplay or fsc. Yeah i admit i have a few general tracker which i use completely, if you need proof just tell me. I was just curious what kinda greed to wish for more since there are people who are looking for iplay and so forth. He wants it over fsc... seems like a joke.Let others have a little

maverick_andy
07-12-2008, 04:02 PM
You already said that you are looking for iplay too, why now? were ya joking? then why did you emphasize that you are looking for? didnt seem like a joke to me. Anyway dont actually care whether you are collector or not, also i luv collectors i hope you collect rare stuff like an old clock or smt

:blink::wacko:I am happy with what I have. Just check my posts in bittorrent invite sexon where i requested for Iplay mate. the reason I made post in this thread is that he said a word called Selfish for which I wanted to give him back in his own way. I strongly believe in FST esp. staffs and reputed and trusted members not at all selfish they are generous more than anyone think.:yup: I am here over more than 2 years kid. I know more than you:fst: about FST members.

but serious guys like you :lol: doesn't understand it. instead create different hype:frusty: for it:whistling Spamming is different than posting with meaning. BTW u don't know how i got high lvl trackers. I owe FST and few of my friends more than anything. If my few FST friend want all my account /invite then I wil give all without thinking.

bilkenter
07-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Last part was a joke for you to digest it

maverick_andy
07-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Last part was a joke for you to digest it
who said its joke. that person has to digest it:D

John1988
07-12-2008, 04:18 PM
dont you think u should talk in PM's and leave this thread?

SgtMajor
07-12-2008, 04:20 PM
I strongly believe in FST esp. staffs and reputed and trusted members not at all selfish they are generous more than anyone think.:yup: I am here over more than 2 years kid. I know more than you:fst: about FST members.

There's a lot he doesn't know, or understand, about here & torrents, it may come with time & experience, and learning to keep quiet and out of threads that have nothing to do with him would be a good start.

maverick_andy
07-12-2008, 04:23 PM
@SgtMajor (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sgtmajor-79679)
Sir, I maverick_andy will salute you:)

bilkenter
07-12-2008, 04:26 PM
i was talking about the clock part :D collecting rare clocks antiques and so forth. If it is a joke ok, but after the first one, you said i am seriously looking for iplay so it is not spam... This is why i thought you were seriously looking for iplay and it seems definitely inconvenient to wish for iplay while you have fsc(dunno much about it so basing my argument on the levels it has) It doesnt make much sense to wish for a general tracker which is in terms of lever higher than iplay. This is why, i thought you were being greedy and wishing for more. Let me tell you something, iplay definitely doesnt deserve being level 4. So i thought you were a collector. Also i wish mods to help others since i will get what i needed from my friends. Moreover, being here more than anyone doesnt have much to do with how to behave now does it?

For SGT, anyway i thought you put me on ignore so we wouldnt see each other again. Anyway, You think you are all wise, but rather than lecturing others why dont you try to think the possibility that you might be wrong once? I always admit when i am wrong, it is not a big deal really

For John, you guyz were the first one to spam his thread so dont patronize pls

kamuran
07-12-2008, 04:27 PM

i need fsc can you help me i really need fsc invite and i know u have it :)

maverick_andy
07-12-2008, 04:28 PM
@bilkenter

I will not salute you. you have to salute me:D. BTW i know abt iPLAY long ago that it sucks

maverick_andy
07-12-2008, 04:30 PM

i need fsc can you help me i really need fsc invite and i know u have it :)

one thing i want to say man. Make some everlasting friends:yup:. You are giving my way back to me:angry::lol:.

kamuran
07-12-2008, 04:36 PM
@maverick_andy
i think you hAVent got an fsc invite :)

maverick_andy
07-12-2008, 04:48 PM
@maverick_andy

Nobody has it:P except staffs. Even if I have. refer what i said above.:naughty:
and for FSC invite if you are pretending to be friend then forget it;)

kamuran
07-12-2008, 05:00 PM
@maverick_andy

Nobody has it:P except staffs. Even if I have. refer what i said above.:naughty:
and for FSC invite if you are pretending to be friend then forget it;)

:) that was joke

may be you will help my sct request

bilkenter
07-12-2008, 05:03 PM
I can help with ftn fsc tt elektro and so forth, if you need it tell me :fist:

kamuran
07-12-2008, 05:05 PM
I can help with ftn fsc tt elektro and so forth, if you need it tell me :fist:

i will cry
you are very helpfull

bilkenter
07-12-2008, 05:07 PM
;) I just dont damn like the idea some people have, you wanted fsc from him, then moved to sct. To me, it seems like you would luv to get whatever you can get out of here. Ok some may not be fulfilled at first, but wait a little and decide what you really want. After it is done, move to something else, i definitely hate this idea

maverick_andy
07-12-2008, 05:15 PM
d00d bilkenter u r now growing :D as my lovely boi said

bilkenter
07-12-2008, 05:22 PM
ahahaha :) well there is no need to argue about this, it is too clear. Just make request and dont bump it all the way, it freaks me out, get friends, dont ask for invites though, i hate friends asking for invites all the way, yeah there are some like that, but there are also ones that i havent talked about invites at all. Zezo rocks! For SGT, i usually dont agree with his statements, but there are some fundamentals he taught me, i am grateful for them, but for others, i definitely dont agree with him\

btw i rechecked the post i made, now thinking whether it was i who made it or someone else :D

SgtMajor
07-12-2008, 05:22 PM

Just to remind people what the thread was about initially, as the resident spammers have taken the intention and the attention away from the OP.

bilkenter
07-12-2008, 05:23 PM
ok now gonna open my spam show and answer all those i think of as wrong

deadalive1
07-12-2008, 05:29 PM

Just to remind people what the thread was about initially, as the resident spammers have taken the intention and the attention away from the OP.
There should be a filter for this. It seems like more than 1/2 maybe even 3/4 of the posts on threads are spam. :frusty: Most probably to increase their amount of posts for more stars.

maverick_andy
07-12-2008, 05:31 PM

Shut up u Lovely Boi:D Let bilkenter spam this thread. so my friend zhaokuangyin unwillingly close this thread:lol:

Ghostbusters
07-12-2008, 05:33 PM

I might have fulfilled your request if it wasn't for your trading points, sorry... :(

zhaokuangyin
07-14-2008, 01:13 PM
now i have get one inv friend,hah