hey every one here :naughty:
thats my big request and last one
i love to ask for
FTN invite
i know its hard but not impossible :yup:
lets say why i need that great tracker
i need it for many reasons
1*i need it cuz its great 0day tracker
2*i need it cuz it have great community and very nice staff as i heard from some friends
3*i need it cuz i love forums and i have great one
4*i need it cuz it have goos speed and great pretime
and other reasons :D:D
i can provide my inviter any proof he need
i can give direct links to all my trackers i have
i didnt broke any tracker rules as i remember
i seed as possible as i can i know i dont have good speed but i do my best :P and as i know FTN have no ratio system and that will be very nice for me :)
I hope i can get an invite....
and i give my word to my inviter never do any thing wrong of course and that will never happed b4 that i did something wrong
And i hope someone from FTN staff see my request
IF any one can help me plz do it :rolleyes:
and plz guys support me

thnx in advance

Rumblin
07-12-2008, 09:10 PM
i cant even count how many times you said I Need

i love saying this btw

you need food and water, not an invite to a torrent site.

SgtMajor
07-12-2008, 09:16 PM
What he actually needs is for the invites to be open, then at least there will be some semblance of a chance of it being fulfilled, until then this request will join the many others into oblivion, sadly.

Please keep a look out for when they are re-opened, then try a bump.

AdεεL
07-12-2008, 09:33 PM
You say FTN has nice staff and community as you have heard from your friends, so why don't you ask them for an invite in private?

Hoping for some stranger to drop by and give you an invite is just pushing yourself away from reality unless you come up with some extra-ordinary request and owner himself invites you which obviously doesn't seem to be the case.

Enlightened
07-13-2008, 01:27 AM
FTN invite
lets say why i need that great tracker
i need it for many reasons
1*i need it cuz its great 0day tracker
2*i need it cuz it have great community and very nice staff as i heard from some friends
3*i need it cuz i love forums and i have great one
4*i need it cuz it have goos speed and great pretime
and other reasons :D:D

A Lot of Trackers Fits into That Category, why F*N, could it be that:
1. It's level 9:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:
2. It's Rarity:whistling
3. Something U can Boast about to friends and members of FST ,if U have it.:naughty::naughty::naughty:
4. Or Is it that U Love Brandon:yup:
5. Or all of the Above

P.S. can Provide Proof, if needed...LOL

bilkenter
07-13-2008, 11:01 AM
I am sure, level has an effect on the issue or rarity for that matter. However, humans are curious beings like me, yeah i want to be a part of ftn too, when my mate gets invite i will get one as well, anyway if i knew what it was like, at least for 30 minutes, i could make my mind completely whether i want it or not. Same here, people just hear rumours about ftn nothing concrete, this is why they are going after it, it is like treasure hunt, you know there is a treasure but you dont know what it is, however you still go after it

ps: good luck m8

predateur
07-13-2008, 12:59 PM
1*i need it cuz its great 0day tracker not realy , SCC SCT ... much more better
2*i need it cuz it have great community and very nice staff as i heard from some friends LOL community
3*i need it cuz i love forums and i have great one just like any other trackers forums , btw isnt FST great forum ?
4*i need it cuz it have goos speed and great pretime haha, pretime and speed :P

the tracker is rated 6/10 , ScT 10/10 , SCC 9/10
seriously what is better lol

PlayeR
07-13-2008, 02:19 PM
leave the guy alone if you are not helping him..Maybe you can say that because you already a member of some High level tracker or maybe not. there is nothing wrong with requesting FTN invite.

Well i dont know he is a good member or not. but if he is, then he deserves it.
if not then go and ask your mom some candy instead of invite ;)

bilkenter
07-13-2008, 02:27 PM
Yeah agreed, if you are not gonna help him, dont discourage him by saying such things. Everybody has an idea of why people want it, keep your ideas inside(omg i did say that)

The-Stig
07-13-2008, 02:30 PM
testing stuffs in the invite section

tknaught
07-13-2008, 03:21 PM
Yeah agreed, if you are not gonna help him, dont discourage him by saying such things. Everybody has an idea of why people want it, keep your ideas inside(omg i did say that)

It's good to discourage people from chasing after FTN. Too many people have their eyes pointed forward at what the next rarest tracker they can get is, rather than looking at what trackers they have and trying to contribute positively to them.

killercam101
07-13-2008, 03:47 PM

It's good to discourage people from chasing after FTN. Too many people have their eyes pointed forward at what the next rarest tracker they can get is, rather than looking at what trackers they have and trying to contribute positively to them.

agreed

mafija
07-13-2008, 03:48 PM
It's good to discourage people from chasing after FTN
Not only FTN,olso FSC and other level 9 tracker.I dont understand this meanless,humiliate,humble requests.

punki_rach
07-13-2008, 03:58 PM
i cant even count how many times you said I Need

You can't count to 6? :P

bilkenter
07-13-2008, 04:03 PM
Ok then, lets start with deleting what trackers worth section, well at least for those who are new to this wont have such issues like chasing after high level trackers.Even though, those who have been in the torrents for a while may tell others what is rare or what is not. But it is a start at least, also there will be huge responsibilities for those who are in fsc ftn or any other tracker, since they will be the ones to tell others to look after their tracker. Anyway For the Mafia, omg m8, you are trading swedvd, then you are asking what level is certain tracker is on your previous threads, now you are against people who try to get into high level trackers. Sorry dude but gotta say it, If u didnt care, how did you end up in swedvd or any other high level trackers? It is easy for you to say, since you have what you needed, there will be much more empty seats you can fill. Though i admit, people change you might be a different man now, but your previous threads puts you under suspicion. Also you are the one who is asking for bithuman and sct for swedvd. You definitely dont care about levels

SgtMajor
07-13-2008, 04:12 PM
It's good to discourage people from chasing after FTN
Not only FTN,olso FSC and other level 9 tracker.I dont understand this meanless,humiliate,humble requests.

Then ignore them.

You do what you want to do and leave others to do what they want to do, it is of no concern to you, or others, what members want to request and for what reason, FTN or others might be the only tracker they signed up here for, who knows.

dunson
07-13-2008, 04:37 PM
[insert sarcastic discouraging comment]

Eargasm
07-13-2008, 05:15 PM
What he actually needs is for the invites to be open, then at least there will be some semblance of a chance of it being fulfilled, until then this request will join the many others into oblivion, sadly.

Please keep a look out for when they are re-opened, then try a bump.

Thanks for the confirmation, I'll keep looking at the replies to FTN requests, but the first person that is successful... and I'll smell blood. :w00t:

respawn40
07-13-2008, 05:17 PM
I hate it when people say they *need* a certain tracker =/

bilkenter
07-13-2008, 05:20 PM
then they shall say, it is mandatory that i gotta get into this tracker or it is a must that i gotta get into that tracker :), Well some really need it dude, i mean if someone were to ask for waffles, and say i need it, it is pretty understandable, but if it is a general tracker, it is not much understandable though

Presto
07-13-2008, 05:20 PM
I would've traded with you for a bitsoup account, but since you are strongly against trading, I guess I will need to find someone else.

mafija
07-13-2008, 06:54 PM
@SgtMajor
I understand when someone asc for tracker like TL or ScT,or specifik tracker like what or waffles,but request like his or your humble requests that you make few month for high level is only becouse they are rare and there is no other reason.

Enlightened
07-13-2008, 07:17 PM
leave the guy alone if you are not helping him..Maybe you can say that because you already a member of some High level tracker or maybe not. there is nothing wrong with requesting FTN invite.

Well i dont know he is a good member or not. but if he is, then he deserves it.
if not then go and ask your mom some candy instead of invite ;)

BTW, the last time I check, FST, is a forum.It is inevitable, that some kind of "Democratic" exchange of opinions & ideas occur. So, It is "Fair Game", if OP, wants to post, something here, I am "entitle" to respond, in a manner I choose to.:)
So, Please, don't tell others "How to respond",:noes: that is beside the fact, whether I am a member of F*N or not, but I am merely pointing out, the "lame" excuses why someone wants F*N, that is why I said, "Many Trackers can fulfill that requirements, that he wanted".:angry:
Furthermore, it is Not like that kind of lame respond like > " Good luck"...."U deserve it"... .type of respond.:yup:

bilkenter
07-13-2008, 07:20 PM
Then tell us your reasons to have fsc? why did you want to get into fsc? really wondering, lets decide whether they are lame or not, it will be our right to say such things right?

mafija
07-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Then tell us your reasons to have fsc?
Maybe he/she was invited by friend,like you can be invited on any other tracker.I dont understand why this stupid atac.

helpme
07-13-2008, 07:28 PM
I heard enough ;)
thnx guys for disappointed me :shifty:
but i will wait until i find the chance to join that great site :yup:
so i hope you get some fun for reply in that thread
i will close this thread cuz i dont want to see any more shit :shutup:
by the way thnx all ppl who supporting me :fst: