PDA

View Full Version : trackers with open singup, which have indie music

starless
07-13-2008, 05:27 AM
so I've been signing up for lots of open trackers, but none of them have any of the music I like! I like more indie type music, can anyone recommend a site?

1000possibleclaws
07-13-2008, 05:31 AM
there aren't many open music trackers.. the only open ones i can think of are Funkytorrents and Libble. Libble is probably what you're looking for they have alot of indie music, but they aren't open right now. Maybe someone will be nice enough to invite you, or if you wait a month you can put in a request in the invites section.

markupmaster
07-13-2008, 05:32 AM
Yeah,Libble would be a good choice..

:)

Also check out Waffles..

tknaught
07-13-2008, 06:34 AM
I think Indietorrents might be an even better choice than Libble, however IT is also unfortunately invite-only and I currently do not have any invites.

1000possibleclaws
07-13-2008, 06:46 AM
I think Indietorrents might be an even better choice than Libble, however IT is also unfortunately invite-only and I currently do not have any invites.

Alot of people overseed on indietorrent which makes it hard for a new BTT user to maintain ratio while downloading what they want. Indietorrents is also very overrated in my opinion. It's more of a hangout for indie kids. I dunno i don't use it much cause everything indie that i look for is on STmusic or waffles/what, and i don't download random stuff on impulse normally

trevor2000
07-13-2008, 02:29 PM
Libble is great for indie stuff, and it is easy to get an invite, wait for 30 days and request it then, or pm me then and i'll invite you

tknaught
07-13-2008, 07:05 PM
Alot of people overseed on indietorrent which makes it hard for a new BTT user to maintain ratio while downloading what they want. Indietorrents is also very overrated in my opinion. It's more of a hangout for indie kids. I dunno i don't use it much cause everything indie that i look for is on STmusic or waffles/what, and i don't download random stuff on impulse normally

Well, I like it for experimenting with new music since it's all non-mainstream, but I agree that it can be annoying to keep ratio if you are not uploading your own torrents.

Ghostbusters
07-13-2008, 07:11 PM
What.cd has 12,600 torrents listed in the indie section & there's probably 1000's more in the rock & pop categories.

For music what.cd is the place to be and relatively easy to get an inivte...

panoli
07-14-2008, 11:47 AM
pm me ur email id for libble invite

trevor2000
07-14-2008, 02:50 PM
pm me ur email id for libble invite

man , respect the rules

he's gotta wait for his star (30 days)

starless
07-15-2008, 02:00 PM
lol, I don't know how to PM, there goes my respect.. I am willing to wait the 30 days though. Don't wanna be making a fuss.

trevor2000
07-15-2008, 05:23 PM
lol, I don't know how to PM, there goes my respect.. I am willing to wait the 30 days though. Don't wanna be making a fuss.

click on someone's nickname , and there you'll see how to pm