PDA

View Full Version : Help with TL accountq

renwickftw
07-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Just an hour ago, my TL account was working flawlessly. Just then, I tried to access the website, but it prompted me to login. I entered in the fields and captcha, but got the incorrect username/password message. I go back and re-enter my account details, but get the same message. So I try to recover my account, and find out that my email address isnt in the database. I am 100% that the details I entered in are correct. So I try to enter the IRC chan, but get a error saying that I am a bot or something. So please, if anybody could help me, I would greatly appreciate it! TL is one of my favourite trackers, and I am afraid that it has been hacked :( If you would like to help me, please post/PM here and I'll give you my username. Thanks :fst:

kingrob
07-13-2008, 10:57 AM
the account was disabled about 30 mins ago due to the system picking up what looked like a account hack or trade

email [email protected] with all info you have on the account

ie
ratio
email
ip
and a few torrents you have got

if this info matches your account it will be enabled again

Edit: and i don't need your username already found your account :P

Ghostbusters
07-13-2008, 10:59 AM
Hi buddy, if you PM me your usersname & details I will go and speak to someone in IRC on your behalf.

*edit*

Try Kingrob's idea first and if you don't get a response come back to me

Raban
07-13-2008, 11:04 AM
wow a response from kingrob in 3 minutes thats pretty good service

renwickftw
07-13-2008, 11:20 AM
Sure is :D Thanks Kingrob, just emailed.

kingrob
07-13-2008, 11:37 AM
sorry but i have to go to work now i will check support when i get home again and see what i can do to help you then about 16 hours time :P

yevgeny
07-13-2008, 12:04 PM
@renwick
try keypass password safe.