PDA

View Full Version : PtN question

Eargasm
07-13-2008, 05:40 PM
I've heard that PtN is a good movie tracker, but are the files RAR'd there? I'm just wondering because this is a major pivoting point on whether or not I'll make an effort to get an invite. Thanks.

bilkenter
07-13-2008, 05:43 PM
some are rared most not

Ghostbusters
07-13-2008, 05:48 PM
I've heard that PtN is a good movie tracker, but are the files RAR'd there? I'm just wondering because this is a major pivoting point on whether or not I'll make an effort to get an invite. Thanks.

Generally speaking the scene releases are RAR'd & the home rip's aren't. I prefer it when everything is RAR'd but for me personally it doesn't matter too much either way as long the quality is good.

P*N is well worth chasing imo, I think the site will be something very special one day, others hate it, but lets face it it'd be a boring world if everyones fav colour was Red :)

bilkenter
07-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Agreed, there are pretty good packs there, and definitely worth chasing. Also it makes you feel like a part of something, I am trying to get the movies of Steve Carell so that i can upload it, but will ask the staff before i act of course, also i am not allowed to upload right now. Anyway it is an awesome community m8, polls are great, packs are great, and non ratio system makes you feel compelled to give back more than just seeding.

wevotedno
07-14-2008, 04:57 AM
i've heard that ptn is a good movie tracker, but are the files rar'd there? I'm just wondering because this is a major pivoting point on whether or not i'll make an effort to get an invite. Thanks.

generally speaking the scene releases are rar'd & the home rip's aren't. I prefer it when everything is rar'd but for me personally it doesn't matter too much either way as long the quality is good.

P*n is well worth chasing imo, i think the site will be something very special one day, others hate it, but lets face it it'd be a boring world if everyones fav colour was red :)

+1

markupmaster
07-14-2008, 05:10 AM
PtN Doesn't disappoint.

:)

binocular
07-14-2008, 11:23 AM
@Eargasm
Well, what is the major pivoting point? Rared files or unrared?
U can also try TC or goem for the unrared and other oday sites for the rared. Maybe they're easier to get in.

Swift
07-14-2008, 11:35 AM
depends if it`s scene or not

CraigT92
07-14-2008, 07:49 PM
Yes most the scene stuff are rar'ed but the home rip's are usely not PTN is a great tracker and well worth chasing

didor
07-14-2008, 08:28 PM
some are rared most not