PDA

View Full Version : HD Sites?

Kyl3KK
07-13-2008, 08:39 PM
I want to know which HD site has the best balance of easiness to seed and content. Is it HDBits, Bit-HDTV, x264, something else?

I ask because I want an invite for the best one, but I don't want to not be able to seed. The speeds also have to be good.

I just got a 1TB HDD and a 22" widescreen monitor so I want some stuff in HD to try it out.

Thanks guys.

-Kyle

K 2
07-13-2008, 08:49 PM
In my opinion hdbits is the best, but bit-hdtv is very good too. Right now nobody can't send invites on hdbits, so if you need bit-hdtv pm me your mail.

Kyl3KK
07-13-2008, 08:52 PM
How much better is HDBits better then bit-hdtv? I mean, I kinda want HDBits as I just think it's the most "established" but I dunno. Is the difference between the 2 like What and Waffles?

ConkiZz
07-13-2008, 08:57 PM
How much better is HDBits better then bit-hdtv? I mean, I kinda want HDBits as I just think it's the most "established" but I dunno. Is the difference between the 2 like What and Waffles?
HDbits has more content. Thats the biggest different.

Kyl3KK
07-13-2008, 09:03 PM
How much more? And which sites has better speeds? And what about easiness to seed?

I ask because I don't want to make someone waste an invite on me to Bit-HDTV only for me to find out HDBits is a better site.

SgtMajor
07-13-2008, 09:07 PM
Just get invites to both x264 & bit-hdtv, use them for a while, find the one that suits you best until hdbits comes along. They are becoming more & more popular as more get access to HD playing machinery, so might have what you are after. You will have to find out which one you can seed best on when you see the content each has to offer and the amount of leechers/seeders each torrent has, what your taste is may determine which site is best for you.

Sometimes we have to make do with what is on offer until what we want comes along, who knows, you may find all you want & need at them 2 places anyway.

Snake91
07-13-2008, 09:09 PM
HDBits has more releases of each film, but at the end you always find what you're looking for on bit-hdtv too ;)
I suggest you SceneHD too, there are a lot of content (only scene) and speeds are very good, perhaps it's very easy to seed due to ratio system (it register only half of download and you must mantain over 0.8)

PS Freelech on SceneHD right now :)

Kyl3KK
07-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Alright then. Thanks Sarge, like always! :) K 2, I PM'd you

hotshot6473
07-13-2008, 10:07 PM
Sorry :(

Kyl3KK
07-13-2008, 10:15 PM
I see you're new here so you might not know... but you should've made a request thread of your own.

Daniel
07-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Kyl3KK, I have only read this thread now, but seeing as HDBits invites are generally disabled for the moment, your best bet is to go with BiT-HDTV and take scenehd and hd-bits.ro for the occasional free leech you don't want to miss.

To answer your question: generally, HDBits has more unique content which is encoded by its members and in the course of its existence a few internal release groups have formed. That's true for other HD trackers as well, but there's no doubt which tracker has the lead in content, quality and transfer speeds (I've never got less than 500k except on the very odd torrent every now and then). The numbers should support my claim:

HDBits: 21k users, 13.5k torrents, 130k peers, 125k seeds
BiT-HDTV: 15.5k users, 9k torrents, 33k peers, 29.5k seeds
scenehd: 15k users, 2k torrents, 9.5k peers, 8k seeds (just got back online, recently and offers only scene releases)
HD-bits.ro: 24.5k users, 3.5k torrents (no valid number of peers and seeds because of database issue right now)

yakz091
07-17-2008, 05:44 PM
i prefer u hdbits.ro to start up with if u wont find anything else.
just check out scenehd it was having open signups

RedRansom
07-17-2008, 07:22 PM
we know hdbits is best no doubt...
if you want good alternative:
bithdtv
I didnt download anything but now have 250 gB upload and tv show coming too late sometimes never there is no 0day upload only some user uploading somethings staff is too irresponsible(admin excluding) there is no dedicated uploaders but there is Eureka here...(there was mcfly too before)
scenehd
hmm they come back again there is 0day (hd stuff) files and dedicated uploaders too and there is really too leechers (this is allways good for a tracker ) and ratio system is pretty good...but there is no encoders
hdbits.ro
same like bit-hdtvthere is too leecher but not good from scenehd and sometimes 0day stuff coming ...
x264
real encoders here but there is no too much stuff and leechers...

These are my own thought I hope didnt hurt anyone :) ...

F3n1x
07-17-2008, 07:24 PM
Hdbits.org

Freeleech torrents
Bonus system..
Best HD site.