PDA

View Full Version : urgent help needed regarding TL

yakz091
07-14-2008, 03:15 AM
hi guys my account was working perfectly a couple of days earlier and now if i enter the correct username and password it says the account has been disabled.
i dunno what happened to it as it was working smoothly and perfectly, with no problems at all.
anybody here in fst help me out and i can go in their IRC as my connection from a couple of days is unstable and gets regularly disconnected, it would be a problem while talking to the staff.
any help regarding this would be much appreciated.
thanks.

markupmaster
07-14-2008, 03:19 AM
Try pming a tl community rep.

Isn't KingRob a TL Community Rep here?

Nemrod
07-14-2008, 03:28 AM
Donīt PM Kingrob, he has said trillions of times that he does not even read PM about this type of issues.
Send an email to: [email protected]
Explain your case and give them as many proofs or whatever you think it could help you.

markupmaster
07-14-2008, 03:35 AM
Doh!

:P

I thought Community Reps were here for support though?

Eh? Oh well..

Nemrod knows better than I do..

yakz091
07-14-2008, 04:01 AM
thanks for the mail id i will pm but before i pm i need to know from their side what the proofs they need this might help out, from my side i have no idea what happened to the account, so dont know what proof to give.
hope kingrob reads this although i will not pm him in fst.
thanks for the help guys.

kingrob
07-14-2008, 04:12 AM
Doh!

I thought Community Reps were here for support though?

Eh? Oh well..

Nemrod knows better than I do..

Since FST broke the CR deal we had TL decided to no longer be part of this community as we do not agree with the trading of accounts ect
i still hang around here and reply to posts but any user needing help needs to use either torrentleech support or a forum where trading is not allowed

markupmaster
07-14-2008, 04:19 AM
That's ok with me. It's your site to do as you please.

:)

And...I just noticed your sig..

I will make sure I give the right advice in the next 20 TL topics made here..

Thanks for clearing that up KingRob!

:)

slimdogp
07-14-2008, 04:31 AM
hi guys my account was working perfectly a couple of days earlier and now if i enter the correct username and password it says the account has been disabled.
i dunno what happened to it as it was working smoothly and perfectly, with no problems at all.
anybody here in fst help me out and i can go in their IRC as my connection from a couple of days is unstable and gets regularly disconnected, it would be a problem while talking to the staff.
any help regarding this would be much appreciated.
thanks.

On a side note about the IRC, I used to have this problem alot with comcast. Now on most networks when I logon I set a 10second timer to /msg myself a "." message, or just anything to keep you active.. it really helped me with the pingouts.

Dunno if that was your IRC issue, just felt like sharing :01:

GL on your account...

yakz091
07-14-2008, 04:31 AM
ok then i will use support id .

@slimdogp
thanks for sharing. i will check out.