PDA

View Full Version : iplay trade no choice..

gold24
07-14-2008, 01:40 PM
im trading iplay account no choice...i have to trade it just pm me with any good level 4 or 5 tracker and its yours too bad i seem to have a problem with my antivirus blocking it .,
anyway pm me with offers

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 01:41 PM
Dude you werent a trader when we first met, what happened to you?

gold24
07-14-2008, 01:42 PM
i meant im giving it away and if someone wants to offer me any level 4 or 5 invites thats cool if not thats cool also thats what i meant thats why i said no choice

lostdemon
07-14-2008, 01:43 PM
Dude you werent a trader when we first met, what happened to you?

The mask came off.

@OP

Why don't you just delete your account if your not going to use it or let it be pruned for inactivity?

Duckater
07-14-2008, 01:44 PM
Why trade the account why not either 1. Get diff antivirus or firewall whatever blocking it. 2. just let it die and keep your reputation as a good member of the torrent scene, no one on high level sites has any respect for traders of accounts

lostdemon
07-14-2008, 01:44 PM
im trading iplay account no choice...
anyway pm me with offers

You said, "i meant im giving it away"

Didn't sound like you were giving it away from what you first posted

gold24
07-14-2008, 01:46 PM
i said again i tried everything antivirus and interenet settings
i can show u a pic of the message i get when i try to log in
i will give this account its a waste to just let it die
and i dont love traders either im giving away music vids and iplay here right now
so just calm down

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 01:48 PM
Dude format the computer, then it will be back again, i had such an issue with bitdefender, couldnt log in to the sites for a while, after a format i got it solved

Duckater
07-14-2008, 01:48 PM
I am calm m8 and will try and help you sort so van use account yourself :)
pm me and I will try and help you out to use account yourself, I aint a member there and to be honest know very little about them but have a good knowledge of the torrent scene :)

gold24
07-14-2008, 01:50 PM
nah its too much of a hassle i have enough sites to play with its ok to share u know
anyawy with good stats and speedtest can have iplay the first gets it:)
never will trade again too much of a hassle and after many scammers and such just cant be bothered its giveaway heaven from now on
by the way i still have a few tti invites and 2 revtt invites as well if anyone wants it pm me

nah its too much of a hassle i have enough sites to play with its ok to share u know
anyawy with good stats and speedtest can have iplay the first gets it:)
never will trade again too much of a hassle and after many scammers and such just cant be bothered its giveaway heaven from now on
by the way i still have a few tti invites and 2 revtt invites as well if anyone wants it pm me

Duckater
07-14-2008, 01:53 PM
OK m8 but if ya need help with stuff just pm me can usually sort :)

gold24
07-14-2008, 01:53 PM
i think that maybe they began banning israely users thats why
i never had problem before
but its strange anyway its ok its not that much of deal why not let somebody else enjoy it

Duckater
07-14-2008, 01:54 PM
To be honest if I found users who had accounts given them by othr users I would ban them as far as I am concerned accounts are for the people that sign up in the 1st place, but each site has its own opinions on this and those are just mine :)

gold24
07-14-2008, 01:57 PM
i think exactly the same as u
but on this one topic i think that really if its an ip issue fromthe site itself well i cant bother if they think certain countries cant be allowed to use there service why let the account die if i can give it to someone who will sue it
and enjoy it thats all i hate users who are collectors or things like that

gold24
07-16-2008, 09:48 AM
done closed