PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway for those new to Torrents

markupmaster
07-14-2008, 06:37 PM
I don't usually make Giveaways here. But if anyone here is new to torrents,say so here and I will give them Demonoid for free.

:)

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 06:39 PM
It is irrelevant but did you get warned for offering invites on the bittorrent section with me? Just curious

Also good give away

markupmaster
07-14-2008, 06:43 PM
I don't understand your question..

:dabs:

I am warned for something?

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 06:44 PM
Yeah when i got banned, i was banned because i offered stmusic on bittorrent section but before me, you were the one who offered first demonoid, then i went with stmusic. This is why, i am asking whether you atleast got a warning or not

markupmaster
07-14-2008, 06:46 PM
Erm..

I didn't receive a warning..

:dabs:

Let's try and stay on topic..

respawn40
07-14-2008, 07:18 PM
This is a nice thing to do for the new people that are just starting torrenting. TheTorrentSwing seems like a nice idea too :)

I am assuming TTS is what motivated this giveaway. ;P

Ali-g
07-15-2008, 12:21 AM
I don't usually make Giveaways here. But if anyone here is new to torrents,say so here and I will give them Demonoid for free.

GL to new users then, if u run out of invites give me a call ;)
Besides I was writing to say... y have u changed ur avatar... that chick was so damn hottttt... :whistling

markupmaster
07-15-2008, 02:49 AM
Besides I was writing to say... y have u changed ur avatar... that chick was so damn hottttt.

Eh? I dunno...

I am assuming TTS is what motivated this giveaway. ;P

I actually used to do these type of things quite often a long time ago. Just some stuff in my personal life kept me from spending a lot of the time on the PC.

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 02:50 AM
Oh i see dude, i completely understand how you might have felt in your personal life. Hope everything is better now, :drunk:

respawn40
07-15-2008, 03:27 AM
Eh? I dunno...

I am assuming TTS is what motivated this giveaway. ;PI actually used to do these type of things quite often a long time ago. Just some stuff in my personal life kept me from spending a lot of the time on the PC.

Ah, OK. Well, it's very nice of you none the less :)

Scavenger
07-15-2008, 05:26 AM
Hey I'm new. :D

Neh, Nice idea about the give away and TTS, helping new people. ;)