PDA

View Full Version : Ovh kimsufi xxl seedbox access

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 07:47 PM
Yeah i paid a little money for this one, but dont have much time to spend on it. So i am giving this away, i could have easily got tt or any other high levels if i was into it, but dont care anymore, you shall know what i hate here most, so prove yourself, it doesnt matter whether you show 10 tb ratio proofs and so forth, if you dont know me well enough, you dont need to get it. I will give it to the one depending on how good his post is

One more thing, Dont pm me
Also I wont let you upload on certain sites(ptn bitme(may change) sct and fsc(probably)forgot to add scl(recently banned) )

Those who lost the deal
Itachi pmed me, and lost the deal
Adrian Alex pm again

SenorBubbz
07-14-2008, 07:57 PM
*Behind the scenes*
You have an account on SCT and FSC?
cool, here's the seedbox

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 07:59 PM
Didnt get what you meant, but dont care about fsc or sct. For sct, i had my own experience, For fsc, i got our little pb. Also this is give away, not a trade.

Edit: if i dont deem anyone of you worthy, i will donate it to the trackers i luv.

hotshot6473
07-14-2008, 08:02 PM
You give people a hard time on this forum and in response people give you a hard time. Its just a cycle that keeps spinning out of control. I havnt had a problem with you and hope I never do but the fact that you are sharing this seedbox is really generous. I dont see the point of posting ratios to sites because if I do recieve the access they will be buffered by the end of the time anyway. I'm not gonna be flashy and extravagant about my post but only thankful if I recieve access. Thanks for the great offer and opportunity.

Duckater
07-14-2008, 08:10 PM
Must admit this is prob the best offer/GA I seen :)
Any one using ovh will know they are good seed box's :)
Who ever manages to get this will be able to get them selves good buffers on sites that will stand them well for the future :)

I just hope it does not go to a trader

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 08:12 PM
Now you mention it, i shall think about traders. Maybe i will give it to trader anyway without expecting anything in return. But wouldnt wanna hurt some communities anyway will keep it out. Also Demonoid was my first luv, if anyone would buffer demonoid ,blackcats, tl and scc or tdc. i might be much more sympathetic to their cause.

DeadManWalkin
07-14-2008, 08:18 PM
Hi ...
May i have the Access ...
I need to buildup ratio on few sites ...
I'll use just one torrent at a time ...
May be u could jus create one account ...or add one torrent for buffering ...

Thanks in advance ...

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 08:22 PM
Also Mafia and lostdemon, dont even bother coming here since you guyz have no chance whatsoever

zedex
07-14-2008, 08:29 PM
sup puppy boy :D

i would apply only to see what kind of reaction can i squeeze from your endless mouth/fingers ;D would buffer my arss of in zamunda ,TL and etc .

sweet pees

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 08:30 PM
you have no chance whatsoeve, go talk to ben or pb, ask for a seedbox from them. You have wasted your time buddy, sorry,not in this life, not in after life.

TheWho420
07-14-2008, 08:30 PM
i'll take a shot at it, may t have it?

hotshot6473
07-14-2008, 08:31 PM
I have a blackcats, TL, SCC, Demonoid account. I will buffer on those sites you wanted that. I also wouldnt buffer on SCT which I have since you stated above you would not like that. I can give you proofs but it would have to be by PM.

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 08:33 PM
I have a blackcats, TL, SCC, Demonoid account. I will buffer on those sites you wanted that. I also wouldnt buffer on SCT which I have since you stated above you would not like that. I can give you proofs but it would have to be by PM.

Wait to hear from me, i will take my time with this ga since i am looking for the one.

mafija
07-14-2008, 08:34 PM
Also Mafia and lostdemon, dont even bother coming here since you guyz have no chance whatsoever

Whats wrong with you:wacko:.Are you just sick:sick: or retard.:dabs:Why would i asc a shit like you for something.

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 08:35 PM
Then dont bother coming here, you are not wanted here... U little trader.

edit: But wait, i might still give it to you, but will never ever give it to lostdemon

zedex
07-14-2008, 08:39 PM
lol

this is gonny be a long /funny/ sick thread

mafija
07-14-2008, 08:40 PM
Man did you take lsd or you are very,very sick.Wtf are you talknig.Where did you see me to beg for something.Why did you post my name.
And where did you find in your morbid head that i want something from you.

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 08:42 PM
Well you said in another thread that people shall be discouraged from seeking high level trackers yet you youself trade your high level trackers like swedvd to get into another one or to profit from it, this is why i put you there, you are in conflict with yourself anyway. Dont ask too questions 2, getting sick now

Skiz
07-14-2008, 08:43 PM
You have 5 pages in which to find someone.

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 08:44 PM
kamon why now? then only the best of them shall come here, at least lets make it ten ok? 10 would be enough to select the one, also there are spammers here

deadalive1
07-14-2008, 08:48 PM
Then dont bother coming here, you are not wanted here... U little trader.

edit: But wait, i might still give it to you, but will never ever give it to lostdemon
Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black ehh?

John1988
07-14-2008, 08:49 PM
wow bilkenter really cool giveaway :)
if you will change your mind about sct :) i would like to buffer it

regards
John

ConkiZz
07-14-2008, 08:49 PM
I need a seedbox so i can buffer my new Elektronik acc a friend gave me, and my TTi account and my Swedvdr acc to.

ConkiZz
07-14-2008, 08:50 PM
double :S

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 08:51 PM
damn dont double post and spam the thread, i have 2 pages left:cry:

But i might help you conkiz

edit: for sct, not gonna happen. If they are the ones who want a person with the same mentality as theirs, i am the one who want same mentality as mine 2.

mafija
07-14-2008, 08:51 PM
I was talknig about FSC and other level 9 0 day tracker you little shit.And where did you get idea that i will asc something from you.This sickopath attack me with no reason.i dont give a fuck about his seed box.

mateivlad
07-14-2008, 08:52 PM
i will apply too for the seedbox

cheers

@ mafija - PM's are better, don't you think?

Krvaric
07-14-2008, 08:58 PM
REALLY GOOD POST !! :P

nah you can keep it....... do not need it.......,
but great give away for the people who don't have or want to
spend the money on a box.
Hope someone good gets the offer.

pr0ntastic
07-14-2008, 09:16 PM
I would like to apply for this, i would like to buffer iPLAY and TTi :)

RedRansom
07-14-2008, 09:19 PM
oh I am so glad to Itachi lost :lol:
anyway...hmmm I am uploader at some tracker if you wont trust someone (If you will giveaway to someone who trader...He/she probably will use seedbox for trade) I am here :cool:...
really nice giveaway m8 did you give up spamming :lol: :P

bilkenter
07-14-2008, 09:21 PM
nope forever spammer, Even if he does trade, i will keep track of him, and show him the wrath of trackers if he messes up with me

skinneruzt
07-14-2008, 09:23 PM
I would like to have the seedbox because it would help me a lot with a few accounts that I have. I also won't buffer the accounts you mentioned because I don't have any of them(only Bitme, but won't touch that if that's the rule). I'll also post some ratio proofs from the accounts I want to buffer:

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/4/7/14/f_TTIm_dfd468b.jpg

http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/4/7/14/f_ReVTTm_144b6c8.jpg

SpeedTest: http://www.numion.com/YourSpeed3/ShowMeasurement.php?ID=65,271,828

If I'll be lucky enough to get the seedbox it would mean the world for me, if not life goes on!

potcave
07-14-2008, 09:27 PM
Hay,
may I use it for a few days? I'd like to upload some gigs to my TL, RevTT and SCC account.
I have really bad speed :-/ http://www.speedtest.net/result/296164179.png
Anyway, nice offer

John1988
07-14-2008, 09:32 PM
if for sct not available would like to ask fot my TT and BMTV

slimdogp
07-14-2008, 09:36 PM
Wow, generous giveaway..

I'd like to use a box to buffer my bitmetv account. I use tvt.ro and .com but certain things I either need with speed, or rare things, I use bitmetv for.

I have had an account there for about a year. I did make power user, but it took a monumental seeding effort. The main thing that kills me there is HD space. I torrent from a laptop so most of my storage is on externals or dvd-r (which I can't seed from). I think if I had a few TB where I could seed several large packs at a time it would be a lot easier.

As it stands I have about a 30GB buffer, which seems like a lot but in reality thats just a few seasons or 1 large pack. It would be so awesome if I could build up another 100-200GB buffer on there. First I'd love to make VIP (3.0 ratio), also I've been on a TV season rampage lately and it would help me complete some of my projects where bitmetv is the only place that has the files, and I don't have the buffer to download.

If I don't get it, its not a big deal I still have plenty of stuff to watch :P

I likely wouldn't use it for any other sites, I don't have any monster buffers anywhere, but then again I don't need any. I have buffered most of my important sites to around 100GB with my home connection and that is more than sufficient.

So in closing I hope you pick me, I've never used a box before and it would be fun & productive toward my goals to play around with one for a while.

-slim

waterloo
07-14-2008, 10:45 PM
Hmm, wow ...that's seriously a lot to giveaway for free.

Well, i dont have a credit card so never used a box. So yea, it makes torrenting much harder and a tricky proposition coz u have all these great sites (and getting into then, was an ordeal in itself) with crazy amounts of stuff which u wanna grab but u gotta always tread carefully coz they're not very seeder friendly. It frustrates the hell out of me and renders the site practically useless.

I have a laptop with a 60gig drive so i gotta keep burning stuff on to DVDR's to make space for new files and makes seeding a lot harder especially on sites where u gotta seed for months to get a half decent ratio.

With a box i'll hopefully manage to create a sufficient buffer so i'm finally able to put some of the sites i have to good use without having to constantly worry abt ratios and download some stuff i missed out on earlier.

I'll be using it mainly with scc, bitmetv, waffles and what...all of them great sites but unfortunately im not as active on them as id like to be. The box will go a long way towards making my torrenting life easier and will prove tremendously beneficial to me so thx for the opportunity and good luck to the others. =)

psychophil
07-14-2008, 11:19 PM
Have been torrenting for 5 years, I have used a seedbox once for 3 days that a kind person let me use.
Could buffer my demonoid, TL, SCC, BCG, etc...
I won't beg for access,:dry: but it would be nice:)

lostdemon
07-15-2008, 12:02 AM

Don't flatter yourself I would never ask.

Look I understand that your upset with torrenting at this point in time even though you must admit alot of this you brought upon yourself. But don't just give up on torrenting just because a few people don't like you I wouldn't. Just keep the seedbox for yourself.

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 12:19 AM
Nope i wont, i dont use it, also i am glad i am banned since as i said, i dont wish to be a part of a community that doesnt understand how i feel about tracker at all. Well you guyz love to label traders as the viruses that are looking to collect accounts and such. I have been here for 2.5 months now i guess. I have never requested here anything, i will never will too, even though i could easily get bitmetv iplay norbits ethor from some of my friends who made those give aways here.However, i didnt bother since i dont need them. Yet i still call myself trader since i believe this is the right thing, even if some mods ban my 1 2 tb buffered accounts, i wouldnt ask them about it either, yeah i would be upset that i spent my time on the tracker and this is how they paid me back. Anyway before that i lost 400 gb buffer, but didnt even mention it, 6 tl invites since i tried to give them away (thanks to admin who gave my invites back) Anyway this is the site i was looking for, Tl is definitely a great one who gets me. Anyway knowing that admin has shown mercy on his users, you never think of giving it away anyway, Because he is the one who put his faith in me, how can i pay him with betrayal to this faith anyway. So i am absolutely not mad or anything about what i lost. I got what i wanted, as i said earlier, i wouldnt be a part of a community that doesnt understand how its users feel at all. They didnt deem me worthy for their tracker which was their decision. I definitely revere their decision, but i will never ever join to certain trackers in any way. As i said again, not the quantity but the quality. Tl has quality, scc has quality, tdc has quality. Staff are definitely awesome on those ones, and rather than joinining a ready tracker, i will contribute them as much as i can. Then people will want to join us, then we will show them how being non trader pays off.

The reason i didnt want you here is because of your faith in pb. With all of us, you saw what he did, i dont feel any hatred against him or any dislike for him, but i wouldnt wanna be friends with him either, What is the meaning of using your connections to crush someone? Well there are lots of guyz with connections, but some are wise enough to not to use them for their personal benefit. Some not. I was disappointed in you because you knowingly chose pb even though i believe he was the wrong. It is relative to everybody anyway.

Some guyz doesnt want others who doesnt think like them right? Therefore i didnt want anyone who proved themselves to think differently than i do. End of discussion

colbert
07-15-2008, 12:24 AM
Generous giveaway bilkenter, but you seem to make a lot of enemies here :P

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 12:27 AM
doesnt matter, our allies have much more power than the enemies, also i personally dont feel any enemy around me. I may not like the guy, but i dont feel like he is my enemy or smt

killercam101
07-15-2008, 12:46 AM
I don't know much about seedboxes but if it has the capability to host a Celine Dion fan site I'm very interested!

F.B.I
07-15-2008, 01:00 AM
I don't know much about seedboxes but if it has the capability to host a Celine Dion fan site I'm very interested!

wtf :blink:

colbert
07-15-2008, 01:03 AM

wtf :blink:

hahaha that made my day

RedRansom
07-15-2008, 01:25 AM
:dabs: you need hosting server not seedbox...(yea I know seedbox is a server too) seedbox renting for montly but if you need to hosting web site you need more time and hmmm a seedbox can be useful for this but it will be expensive you should search I heard something cheap server for hosting:) ....

kooltilldend
07-15-2008, 01:45 AM
well i certainly don't have any experience with seedboxes but i think having been in the torrenting world for over 3 yrs means that i atleast know my basics very well...and in the end, that's what its all abt, isn't it? (i.e. sharing and buffering)

i know i prolly don't stand a big chance of getting this considering that there prolly are better fellas here who will end up winning this...but still atleast i'll fell much better once i put my application here too lol

so yeah, that's what i'm doing and thanks for atleast considering me!

oh and yeah...the sites i'll buffer if given the chance wld absolutely be Blackcats (my fav site for more reasons than one), Demonoid, maybe Boxtorrents, TTi and SCC (if i get in...which i feel rather confident abt happening)

cheers!

p.s. i have experience with ftp servers from the past if that counts for anything :)

panoli
07-15-2008, 02:08 AM
can i have it? i need it becz i have BCG bitme what.cd etc. and it will b very useful. please.

ken
07-15-2008, 02:41 AM
i would like to take a kick at this great giveaway
u might not knw me well but i havnt been tht active here either,it was all due to my final exams which were going on,but thts all done since last saturday,
i would like to applyfor this box coz i have 1 of the worst speeds in FST imo,the advertised speeds are just 2mbps i.e 256 kBps down and the up is just 20kBps max :( and i have a download cap of just 2.5 gigs per month(but thr is night unlimited from 2-8:( )thts y i have to rlly struggle to get my ratios right,so this seedbox would be great help to me coz i wouldbuffer TL and bcg as much as i can then will be using them like never before since i will have a nice buffer to take care for,but i will be still seeding at my best.i would like to fulfill all ur rules watsoever uhave kept and hopefully i will get a shot at this box :)
regards
ken

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 02:46 AM
Also let me add one more thing as a rule, i really want to help you all, but i cant, this is why, pls those who apply shall at least know how to use a seedbox, i dont wanna be asked too many questions, I will empty 500 gb for you so that you can use all the hd storage, in this process if you ask me too many questions, it probably wont end good for both of us :) i easily buffer tl 100 gb a day without even paying attention. You can easily buffer 150 200 gb if you really want to buffer,

Dont get me wrong, i would be glad to help you learn at first, but i dont like being asked all the time, i will explain the basics, i will empty whole of the hd, then it is all up to you, i wont interfere for a while. Maybe wont bother at all, maybe i may take it back after a while etc, it still has more than 20 days

jam0980tr
07-15-2008, 02:50 AM
bilkenter (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/bilkenter-204351) because i seen this sweet thread i'll try my luck for your seedbox
right if you give me this server, i can turn it into a movie factory, where i upload @ it's not listed.. i know i got 2 servers but i'll try my luck for the 3rd one I love uploading 1 of my hobbies that i like doing.. if let me use it you can fxp what you like to your home..

kooltilldend
07-15-2008, 02:55 AM
i think that's perfectly fair considering that u r giving it for free...even if u let a person use it for like a minute, i think that's sth that the other person has to agree to since in the end, u still own the box since u paid for it

cheers!

p.s. altho i agree i have little to no experience when it comes to seedbox...i can certainly claim to be a fast learner considering that i learnt the ftp servers in only a single try (was testing it for a friend) with practically no help

oh and i'm not boasting or anything....i'm simply trying to convey my point :)

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 02:58 AM
Oh thanks for the offer m8, but i intend to give it to someone who actually needs it desperately since i believe those are the ones who shall have a taste of seedbox. Sorry to disappoint you but you never know how it turns out. Havent made my mind yet actually, havent seen such a good post 2. But today is the deadline then i will choose probably

kooltilldend
07-15-2008, 03:01 AM
edit: oh crap...i just realized u were responding to the msg above mine...oops :lol:

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 03:04 AM
Actually i was talking to jam bla bla... :)

lindsayfan
07-15-2008, 03:04 AM
well , i will like to apply for this seed box , i know i am too new and u don't know me and i have little chance of winning , but i always believe that if u don't try u don't get anything.
SO, sir first of all great giveaway , i need this seedbox because i have very low upload speed 20 KB/s .Sir, there r two things i love most in this world , one is my family and second is hd , i have bit-hdtv , hd-bits.ro but as u may know their content is limited . i have got a hdbits.org account too , but i am not able to download any stuff other than free torrents because of difficulty of seeding in hdbits . there are plenty of movies like mean girls , misery and plenty of oldish movies dat i want to download but cannot bcos of ratio thing . as, i mentioned earlier i love hd and i upgraded my pc just for hd . i spent 40k (1000$) just for being able to see hd and now i am not being able , as i spent lot of money on my pc i cant afford a seedbox . so , if u really wanna make someone happy please do consider me . thanks

jam0980tr
07-15-2008, 03:08 AM
Actually i was talking to jam bla bla... :)

It's kool bilkenter ;) i was only tryying my luck too, i know how much it means to the other people without seedbox's :)

Anyway Good Luck to everyone!! i hope one of you get it!! :D

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 03:10 AM
:D i am starting to make my mind dont worry :) i am looking for a soul mate actually:). Keep up the good work guyz :D i hope skizo doesnt come to forum today otherwise he is gonna kick my a.....

Aerozin
07-15-2008, 03:36 AM
Hey man, i want it to buff my TTi and my TL , my internet have 50kb/s upload :(

hitman51
07-15-2008, 03:56 AM
damn dude thats awesome...even tho i dont like you much thats generous...its like giving money away

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 03:58 AM
This is really nothing dude, i really dont use it since i have a lot of buffer on certain sites though i would luv to buffer tl to 2 tb buffer... which i will probably :)

yakz091
07-15-2008, 04:34 AM
really nice giveaway.
i would like to apply to this dude.
i need seedbox access to buffer my kg, tl, revtt and bit-hdtv, as u know i was behind some buffered account so that i can download something in the above mentioned sites, home connection is good for leeching but for seeding it sucks.
i would really appreciate this if u give it to me, as i am desperately looking for it from the day vacations started off to me.
by the way GL with ur giveaway.