Pmiester
07-14-2008, 11:23 PM
need an invite to an Anime torrent site

Something Else
07-14-2008, 11:43 PM
http://www.boxtorrents.com/signup.php

lostdemon
07-14-2008, 11:46 PM
boxtorrents is pretty good I've got alot of anime from there.

Also if you don't want to download the anime but instead just want to watch it via streaming video go to anime-media.com. Demonoid also has alot of anime as well I would recommend that if you don't already have it.

respawn40
07-14-2008, 11:46 PM
Yes, Demonoid and BoxTorrents are the best places to go to get anime.

Pmiester
07-14-2008, 11:59 PM
Can i get an invite to demonoid

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 12:01 AM
pm markup or visit his thread. Just because demonoid isnt thought to be a private site, is it right to give invites to anyone i wonder? you people label trading or ga invites to sites despisable why giving away demonoid then? It was one of the best, actually was the best for me in his own time.

lostdemon
07-15-2008, 12:08 AM
Can i get an invite to demonoid

check pm

tknaught
07-15-2008, 12:12 AM
pm markup or visit his thread. Just because demonoid isnt thought to be a private site, is it right to give invites to anyone i wonder? you people label trading or ga invites to sites despisable why giving away demonoid then? It was one of the best, actually was the best for me in his own time.

As far as I'm aware, Demonoid has no rule against public giveaways of invitations to their site. Some torrent sites don't mind giveaways, others do.

SgtMajor
07-15-2008, 12:21 AM

As far as I'm aware, Demonoid has no rule against public giveaways of invitations to their site. Some torrent sites don't mind giveaways, others do.

You waste your time, he doesn't do tracker rules, only his own rules which only exist in his own head, and he makes them up as he goes along.

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 12:29 AM
Yeah yeah yeah, you are the only one who knows the rules and how to get around them...like using pm for fulfilling requests even if they are forbidden to fulfill by the staff

djkamikaze
07-15-2008, 12:35 AM
do you upload your own anime files too? If so, you could probably manage to keep your ratio up over @ bmtv. they have a somewhat decent anime collection, some nice complete series packs, etc, but it's a bit hard to seed there, particularly on anime. That's why I asked if you UL torrents too.

their anime section has around 400 live torrents (many if them are large packs), it's all made-for-tv stuff, they don't allow straight-to-video like most OVA's, or theatrical releases.

if you're interested, PM me and I'll see about getting you an invite