PDA

View Full Version : Leaving for good

Rumblin
07-15-2008, 02:58 AM
I'll be leaving the site, the only way i think i can is somehow change my password save it somewhere and then delete, i love this place that much, i feel ive given to much of my life over torrents.......to much drama to much bullshit everywhere, has taken its toll, ive gotten banned from a tracker for giving away on here, got banned on a tracker for "recruiting the memberbase", and got banned from another for something that happened years ago
only sites ill be retaining are
-FSC
-PTN
-TL
-FTN

everything else is worthless and useless, its hilarious how things work on the internet, just a heads up i wont be on irc anymore, my dad died last month from cancer, i have school coming up, and im going broke, and im getting internet owned for stupid shit. Anything else? Also to all my friends thanks for being there, honorable mention
-Sgtmajor
-Fatcat
-John
-Shadow

actually id appreciate if i was pruned here, i love this place and if i dont, get it ill just sucker myself on and on, there should be a FST awareness meetings for us torrent addicts

Anyway have fun with your life, and dont take torrents too seriously, you all know where to contact me

Keep this clean.

-CLOVER

killercam101
07-15-2008, 03:02 AM
I love you more than you'll ever know Clover!.. and don't worry I'll hold down the fort.

http://forgottenjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/celine-dion.jpg

but seriously you're a good dude and thanks for your contributions to the forum. I'll see you around cause I'm creepy like that.

Love : killercam101 xoxoxoxoxo

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 03:06 AM
This was damn hilarious... :D i thought we started getting along well rumble rumble ball:) I still didnt get why i was repped by you, i need to learn the reason behind it before you leave us :D pls tell me

Edit: i am truly sorry for your father, i didnt believe it at first since markup has lost mother to cancer too. I am really truly sorry for this m8:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O. I hope everything works out. Goodluck with your life m8.:cry::cry: I will miss my rumble rumble ball

respawn40
07-15-2008, 03:13 AM
I wish you luck with all your problems, and I'm sure you'll be very missed :(

markupmaster
07-15-2008, 03:14 AM
Good Luck with your life bro!

:dabs:

slimdogp
07-15-2008, 03:17 AM
Sunshine bad, torrent good!

Wait, no thats not it..

TORRRENT bad, SUNSHINE good...

peace man

SgtMajor
07-15-2008, 03:18 AM
My sincerest condolences Clover on the sad loss of your father at such a young age, I'm sure you are doing him proud and will continue to do so.

Well I suppose at least I won't appear in your custom titles any more :P

Good luck, I'll fire you a PM at fun space and see if I can convince you to hang around elsewhere ;)

Nemrod
07-15-2008, 03:38 AM
My best wishes, hope you find the path soon.
In my case itīs not a "good bye", itīs a "see you around" in those sites we both share.
Thanks for your contribution to this site, without you it will be a little less good.
A hug.

yakz091
07-15-2008, 03:40 AM
i wish u good luck and i think the decision made by u is correct.
get going GL.

Theory11
07-15-2008, 03:53 AM
omg dont leave me !!!!!

how can i contact you now :(

hitman51
07-15-2008, 03:57 AM
bai clover see ya in fsc and ftn :D

deadalive1
07-15-2008, 04:44 AM
Sorry for your loss Rumble and I'm also sorry to see you go. You will be missed. Take care and may you find prosperity in whatever you do.

Eargasm
07-15-2008, 05:24 AM
I hardly knew ye, but I agree that sometimes it's best to cut yourself off from the internet addiction and get your life straight. Good luck man.

wevotedno
07-15-2008, 05:37 AM
I guess sooner or later we all take our separate ways. Be good.

WTAW
07-15-2008, 05:43 AM
good luck mate :P

hope to see you back here in the future once you sort out your problems :)

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 05:47 AM
dont worry, we can always travel in time to see him among us :>D

Rumblin
07-15-2008, 05:53 AM
th0r is pretty cool to, not really :)

thanks for all the kind words guys, it really hit home

1000possibleclaws
07-15-2008, 06:19 AM
see ya man, and good luck with your life! sucks to hear about all the torrenting drama you've been through recently. I'll give ya a shout over at FtN if I see u, I use a different nick to avoid all those problems :P

hope to see back in the future once you get all your problems sorted out

best of luck,
-TSOL

maverick_andy
07-15-2008, 07:05 AM
I'll be leaving the site, the only way i think i can is somehow change my password save it somewhere and then delete, i love this place that much, i feel ive given to much of my life over torrents.......to much drama to much bullshit everywhere, has taken its toll, ive gotten banned from a tracker for giving away on here, got banned on a tracker for "recruiting the memberbase", and got banned from another for something that happened years ago
only sites ill be retaining are
-FSC
-PTN
-TL
-FTN

everything else is worthless and useless, its hilarious how things work on the internet, just a heads up i wont be on irc anymore, my dad died last month from cancer, i have school coming up, and im going broke, and im getting internet owned for stupid shit. Anything else? Also to all my friends thanks for being there, honorable mention
-Sgtmajor
-Fatcat
-John
-Shadow

actually id appreciate if i was pruned here, i love this place and if i dont, get it ill just sucker myself on and on, there should be a FST awareness meetings for us torrent addicts

Anyway have fun with your life, and dont take torrents too seriously, you all know where to contact me

Keep this clean.

-CLOVER

:(sorry to hear. It happened with my life too:( But Hope to see you here again. I will be leaving this place too:( soon. ciao take care. Have a good life.

I guess sooner or later we all take our separate ways. Be good.

Union and Separation is Life:(

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 07:07 AM
Kamon dont tell me your dad died too, omg what is the possibility of finding three people whose dads or moms died of cancer in a forum? A lot! Anyway feel sorry for you too spam king candidate

The Wanderer
07-15-2008, 07:13 AM
Sorry to hear that your dad passed away. :(
I wish you all the best with school and life in general. :)

maverick_andy
07-15-2008, 07:14 AM
Kamon dont tell me your dad died too, omg what is the possibility of finding three people whose dads or moms died of cancer in a forum? A lot! Anyway feel sorry for you too spam king candidate

not from cancer mate. they died from Heart Attack. My bro is doctor but @ that time he was pursuing his PG study abroad. and above all our time is worst:(. First time i saw what is Heart attack .Hence as rumblin said its true everything seems meaningless. Will leave soon to get a better job. Hope to see you @ that time making 20000+ posts

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 07:17 AM
Hahahaha :D for you my friend, i will make 50000:D then be the king :P i need a red carpet... Honestly, my relationship with my family isnt so great, i have a good job comfortable etc...I dont even have much time to get in touch with them :S i guess i shall pay much more attention to them just in case

yevgeny
07-15-2008, 07:23 AM
All the best Rumblin! cya.

ryan20021982
07-15-2008, 01:15 PM
Good luck man, sorry for your loss

Thanks for the recent help you gave me

CraigT92
07-15-2008, 01:19 PM
Best of luck clover hope you have good luck with your life it will all come together soon mate

Swift
07-15-2008, 01:24 PM
Regards ;) cya

deuce6000
07-15-2008, 01:24 PM
Sorry for your loss bud it probably seems to you like it will never get any better but trust me it will with time.It took me a long time to recover when my mother passed away.Just remember that he is in a better place and is still with you.