PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ScT invite

snooz
07-15-2008, 05:44 AM

cata2008
07-15-2008, 05:49 AM
delete this because if somebody from bitmetv staff see your link you will dont have any acc.....they see you download and up....delete

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 05:52 AM
There is someone called snooz on tl 2... so you better check whether you have them or not... i feel like a j.....

Edit: why did you edit ha? sorry pal, i really feel like a j... but after all kindness staff shown to us couldnt help but be an informer

snooz
07-15-2008, 05:54 AM
delete this because if somebody from bitmetv staff see your link you will dont have any acc.....they see you download and up....delete

thanks

There is someone called snooz on tl 2... so you better check whether you have them or not... i feel like a j.....

I have a diff username on tl

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 05:55 AM
Oh i see, if you are then, you probably lost them all, at least they will check your ip and such then find you :)

snooz
07-15-2008, 05:59 AM
Oh i see, if you are then, you probably lost them all, at least they will check your ip and such then find you :)

Still learning which sites don't like invites traded :(

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 06:01 AM
Well dude, you can read faqs, you shall actually thank me, cuz of probably me you havent lost your account etc... informing feels weird really, nobody likes it, i dont want anyone to get hurt honestly, but be careful m8, trading is forbidden though i am a trader, i can bear the consequences can you?

cata2008
07-15-2008, 06:02 AM
snooz ...never trade bitmetv....staff dont accept that

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 06:06 AM
Snooz as an advice, all sites are against trading, some are against also give aways like tl, they are also against people who fulfill the requests done here. Some doesnt like overseeders and such... yeah too many different rules, but if you have 5 or smt like that tracker, then you really dont have to worry about them at all

snooz
07-15-2008, 06:07 AM
Well dude, you can read faqs, you shall actually thank me, cuz of probably me you havent lost your account etc... informing feels weird really, nobody likes it, i dont want anyone to get hurt honestly, but be careful m8, trading is forbidden though i am a trader, i can bear the consequences can you?

snooz ...never trade bitmetv....staff dont accept that

Appreciate the heads up I will hang on to it.

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 06:09 AM
Dude, i lost numerous accounts this way, i know you are young and naive, this is why you go with the trade, i have been there myself. Trust me, nothing good comes out of trade...At least rather than trade, create your own sense of trade itself

Edit: also i must admit, informing is too fun and too exiting...I got too exited damn

snooz
07-15-2008, 06:13 AM
Snooz as an advice, all sites are against trading, some are against also give aways like tl, they are also against people who fulfill the requests done here. Some doesnt like overseeders and such... yeah too many different rules, but if you have 5 or smt like that tracker, then you really dont have to worry about them at all

Thanks

Dude, i lost numerous accounts this way, i know you are young and naive, this is why you go with the trade, i have been there myself. Trust me, nothing good comes out of trade...At least rather than trade, create your own sense of trade itself

Edit: also i must admit, informing is too fun and too exiting...I got too exited damn

I am actually starting to see what you mean. Bunch of people are getting ripped off on other sites.

I am done with it cause I can't afford to lose my accounts.

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 06:15 AM
Also Tl really doesnt deserve trade... i mean great staff with great content... i suggest you hang out on irc much more :)

Edit: i am starting to feel sorry for myself. i think i am getting softer or smt :S

1000possibleclaws
07-15-2008, 06:32 AM
Dude, i lost numerous accounts this way, iknow you are young and naive, this is why you go with the trade, i have been there myself. Trust me, nothing good comes out of trade...At least rather than trade, create your own sense of trade itself

Yeah you are still there mate

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 06:33 AM
really? aha :D thanks for confirmation but i was referring to something else there. but you didnt get it ok :) Yeah i am still a trader under my own conditions

1000possibleclaws
07-15-2008, 06:35 AM
i meant you are still naive, i don't know if you trade or not and i don't really care. It's up to you what you do

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 06:38 AM
Then what is the point here? I said earlier, if i see someone who will make an good addition to the site, i will probably ask to the staff for an invite to have him, if i dont use the account, i will give him my all buffers, but i havent given any trackers of mine for trade since i dont need to. Anyway yeah dont care.

GXice
07-15-2008, 09:10 AM
I can definitely vouch for TL being very strict on invite giveaways. I've learned from personal experience, the rest of you TL users should learn from my mistake.

See my sig. v

eram
07-15-2008, 11:12 AM
how did they know it was you ?
did you had the same account name here and on tl?

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 11:19 AM
I can definitely vouch for TL being very strict on invite giveaways. I've learned from personal experience, the rest of you TL users should learn from my mistake.

See my sig. v

Dude honestly, they are harsh however they know when to forgive anyway, This is one of the best qualities of tl in my opinion

wevotedno
07-15-2008, 11:22 AM
2 soon m8

GXice
07-15-2008, 11:57 AM
how did they know it was you ?
did you had the same account name here and on tl?

Just so happens yes. I won't be making the same mistake in the future though. ;)