PDA

View Full Version : sct

neptune
07-16-2008, 02:48 AM
how many gb upload do you need to get invites on sct:):):):)

thx

SgtMajor
07-16-2008, 02:50 AM
You need to be PU or above at christmas or their birthday, and you might get lucky :)

Otherwise, it's the donation method :D

Nemrod
07-16-2008, 02:58 AM
About 20 €.

markupmaster
07-16-2008, 03:51 AM
If you want an invite there,the quickest way would be to purchase one through their donation system...

CraigT92
07-16-2008, 03:52 AM
You need to donate to get invites

€20.00 - 1 invite.
€30.00 -2 invites
€50.00 - 4 invites.

Swax
07-16-2008, 12:16 PM
Alternatively, if you catch users breaking our rules on other trackers/forums then you will get rewarded with invites.

1000possibleclaws
07-16-2008, 05:34 PM
snitches get stitches

F.B.I
07-16-2008, 05:49 PM
Alternatively, if you catch users breaking our rules on other trackers/forums then you will get rewarded with invites.

I think I got a new job... :naughty:

dunson
07-16-2008, 05:53 PM

I think I got a new job... :naughty:

Partners? We'll set up SCT sting operations like that catch a predator guy.

deadalive1
07-16-2008, 05:57 PM
lol, hears the sinister music playing while watching dunson and F.B.I moving in on unsuspecting suspects :P

f@flot
07-16-2008, 06:16 PM

Who are you?

SgtMajor
07-16-2008, 06:39 PM
lol, hears the sinister music playing while watching dunson and F.B.I moving in on unsuspecting suspects :P

When those who have been previously banned then try & sometimes sucks seed (:D) then they deserve to be shopped, they put everyone at risk no matter the tracker and no matter which forum it is from.

Not everything deserves to shopped, but there always exceptions to any rule :whistling

Who are you?

Someone you don't want to cross if you want to retain your hard got for place in ScT :tease:

deadalive1
07-16-2008, 06:53 PM
When those who have been previously banned then try & sometimes sucks seed (:D) then they deserve to be shopped, they put everyone at risk no matter the tracker and no matter which forum it is from.

Not everything deserves to shopped, but there always exceptions to any rule :whistling

Who are you?

Someone you don't want to cross if you want to retain your hard got for place in ScT :tease:
I fully agree with that. I was trying to make a joke, apparently it failed miserably. :lol:

DuDutchy
07-16-2008, 09:33 PM
You DON'T invites. ScT is the best torrent site in the world, so you don't have to trade the invite. Also, being nice is soo 2006. You're in. Fuck the ones who want to get in!

respawn40
07-16-2008, 10:33 PM
You DON'T invites. ScT is the best torrent site in the world, so you don't have to trade the invite. Also, being nice is soo 2006. You're in. Fuck the ones who want to get in!

If you're being serious, that's just sad :cry:

Nemrod
07-17-2008, 01:32 AM
Fuck the ones who want to get in!

:wacko:

Ah.... I got it... you never wanted because you were born in SCT. :huh:

One of the most stupid things Iīve read here... and Iīve read tons...

andrecarli
07-17-2008, 09:40 AM
invites 20 euros

predateur
07-17-2008, 04:40 PM
ScT staff sell invites, give them money and they give you invite , they have the right to ban you anytime without any reason and dont need to explain to you why you are banned , and if you want to back again, just buy another invite

oh and i think you can sell invites you too, because on sct rules there is not noticed you cant do it (since they do it too)

Swift
07-17-2008, 04:43 PM
ScT staff sell invites, give them money and they give you invite , they have the right to ban you anytime without any reason and dont need to explain to you why you are banned , and if you want to back again, just buy another invite

oh and i think you can sell invites you too, because on sct rules there is not noticed you cant do it (since they do it too)

ooo snap :w00t: did yo get banned for same reason ? :whistling

Nemrod
07-17-2008, 04:45 PM

A very biased point of view, and a very very peculiar way of interpreting the rules. :blink:

predateur
07-17-2008, 05:06 PM

ooo snap :w00t: did yo get banned for same reason ? :whistling

nah , my account is 30weeks old sct whore and all is fine.
i just talk about what happen there

you dont beleave me ? and you think the donation for invite is only to help the site? ok fine so why
20 for 1
30 for 2
50 for 4
isnt that a profit?
also, try to be good user and donate to get 1 invite for example thats good you helped the site, its fine , ok now you need help one of your friends want to join , can the site help you ? if you ask for a free invite will they give you ? ofc if you will not get a ban you will be lucky if you ask
so please dont tell me this is just to pay the server cost and they do that for the good of the site.

ken
07-17-2008, 05:14 PM
diff ppl have diff ways of interpreting the rules but watever u say how many ppl flame sct ppl still wanna get in because of a single main important point on which BT is hosted on "sharing is caring" ,the caring part has become diluted over the yrs but the main principle is just tht,torrents were meant for getting files and the other things came along with it,
all the ppl who have ever flamed sct have been a member of sct 1 or the other time and they cant disagree with the fact tht they have the best speeds and content u can get anywhr(i am not sayin u wont get it anywhr else),i have got all the places i need for my content needs now i am just for community,thts it,
nothing more nothing less
just my 2 cents

predateur
07-17-2008, 05:16 PM
i got nice way of gettin sct invites now,be careful stupid guy's i am here :P
/fixed

dunson
07-17-2008, 05:33 PM
I think the monetary cost of an invite really makes people think twice about inviting someone. Also, it keeps idiots who just seed like hell to get promoted just so they have an invite to trade.

deadalive1
07-17-2008, 05:41 PM
I think the monetary cost of an invite really makes people think twice about inviting someone. Also, it keeps idiots who just seed like hell to get promoted just so they have an invite to trade.

Agreed, that quite possibly could be the reasoning behind it.

Nemrod
07-17-2008, 05:47 PM
Invites with monetary cost + extreme demanding staff = not nice but very effective method.
And as itīs THEIR site and itīs a PRIVATE SITE they have the right to do whatever they think is the best for their property.
If you donīt like it... well, I donīt know one single site that denies the possibility of leaving it.

Feeling
07-17-2008, 07:24 PM
predateur

Where do you live? :o

IdolEyes787
07-17-2008, 07:43 PM
I think it would be clear by his nick .

predateur
07-17-2008, 10:34 PM
predateur

awe !
will you give me an invite if i tell you ? LOL

1000possibleclaws
07-17-2008, 10:44 PM

lol the reasoning is so that they can make a profit :P Sct is one of the fastest sites because of it's seeders, and with everything that's not directly from the scene (no pretime) on freeleech and only 75% of download counting, it's imo the best site for downloading general torrents. I don't know what you have against seedbox users Dunson, but even though they 'waste' alot traffic downloading from each other, a lot of them keep the packs seeded so users can max their connection even on the packs that are a few years old.

dunson
07-18-2008, 12:34 AM

lol the reasoning is so that they can make a profit :P Sct is one of the fastest sites because of it's seeders, and with everything that's not directly from the scene (no pretime) on freeleech and only 75% of download counting, it's imo the best site for downloading general torrents. I don't know what you have against seedbox users Dunson, but even though they 'waste' alot traffic downloading from each other, a lot of them keep the packs seeded so users can max their connection even on the packs that are a few years old.

I don't have something against them. I have a seedbox. And to hell with keeping things seeded and downloading old stuff. I don't grab anything past the first page and I don't seed longer than a few days.

I was talking about the lamers who won't donate for an invite but will pay for their seedbox and think that they're :01: for seeding fast on SCT.

For the record, I've donated several times to SCT. And they are the best site no doubt, I love that place.

deadalive1
07-18-2008, 12:45 AM
I have a dedicated server for seeding and uploading, I try to seed (when downloading from a tracker) for at least a few days. But as far as the uploading goes, I seed till they are well seeded then move on (which doesn't take very long at all).

Not that any of this has to do with the topic other than to show that NOT everyone uses a seedbox or dedicated servers for buffering and such.

1000possibleclaws
07-18-2008, 02:03 AM

I don't have something against them. I have a seedbox. And to hell with keeping things seeded and downloading old stuff. I don't grab anything past the first page and I don't seed longer than a few days.

I was talking about the lamers who won't donate for an invite but will pay for their seedbox and think that they're :01: for seeding fast on SCT.

For the record, I've donated several times to SCT. And they are the best site no doubt, I love that place.

ScT is profiteering from their invite system, I don't see why someone who donates whether for an invite, for upload, or for nothing should think they are
:01:either.

Maybe you weren't implying that either, but that's what I got out of your response

CHS
07-18-2008, 08:15 AM
predateur

he lives in the stone age, keke :naughty: