PDA

View Full Version : I Represent HD Transmission

hdtransmission
07-17-2008, 03:32 PM
I represent HD Transmission

Our FIRST beta testing is up.
You can signup and check our beta site. We have some stuff left to do
BUT u can still browse the site without any problems.
We have worked so hard to make this perfect.

Link: www.hdtransmission.com (http://www.hdtransmission.com)

ENJOY! ;)

//HD Transmission

forthat
07-17-2008, 03:58 PM
hope of good future ...

i found noting there dude ........no torrents...

xenix
07-17-2008, 04:05 PM
A tip is to write more about what your tracker have like other trackers dont have. Because now its already exist nice big HD trackers, so to make people join your site you have to do something special i think.

Good luck!

SgtMajor
07-17-2008, 04:05 PM
hope of good future ...

He told you in his other thread that there are no torrents, what did you expect?

He now has some good info on you though :/

hdtransmission
07-17-2008, 04:10 PM
As i told you from first post. This is beta testing.

forthat
07-17-2008, 04:26 PM
hope of good future ...

He told you in his other thread that there are no torrents, what did you expect?

He now has some good info on you though :/

i didn't see the previous posts of him...

well thanks for the info

ryan20021982
07-17-2008, 04:50 PM
Welcome all to HDTransmission. http://www.hdtransmission.com/pic/smilies/grin.gif

We've just finally launched for real with the new design and everything ..
there may be kinks here and there but please let us know
(pm someone on the staff page) where and what the bug is
so we can fix it as soon as possible.

Get uploading, get downloading, post in the forums, chill in IRC .. http://www.hdtransmission.com/pic/smilies/smile2.gif

And most importantly .. long live HDT!

Enjoy your stay.

// Staff

cant upload if you have it set so only uploaders can

hdtransmission
07-17-2008, 05:00 PM
then do the uploader apps so we make you uploader

dunson
07-17-2008, 05:54 PM
Betta fish always look so lonely.

Duckater
07-17-2008, 05:55 PM
Why would some one to be an uploader on an empty site?
Even worse when an HD site where the files tend to be larger and can end up having t stay on seedbox, pc a lot longer than a busier site

deadalive1
07-17-2008, 06:02 PM
Why would some one to be an uploader on an empty site?
Even worse when an HD site where the files tend to be larger and can end up having t stay on seedbox, pc a lot longer than a busier site

Especially since in his other thread there was no guidelines for quality. According to him (then) anyone could upload no matter what their experience level was/is. Although now it seems he has implemented some sort application.
Listen, I'm not trying to knock your tracker but you seem to be making a lot of the stuff up as you go along, which usually never leads to anything good.

Duckater
07-17-2008, 06:06 PM
To set a tracker up takes a lot and I mean a lot of time and effort b4 even thinking about opening the doors for beta testing
Site I am one of the owners of was talked about looked things tried and experience gained on sites for over a yr b4 we opened the site.
It just happened that a course of events that happened made it the ight time and we felt we had gained enough experience and contacts to make a go of it.
If any one thinks ok I been in torrenting for a yr have accounts at tl,bitme,scc I think I can do this they are in for a big shock

hdtransmission
07-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Why do i even waste my time in this thread ?
Close the thread and leave this, Duckater wtf do u know about sites ?
talk with ppl here is like to talk to wall.

READ THIS:

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT EVEN POST, IM TIRED OF HEAR SHIT.
GO AND DO A GREAT JOB THEN IF U ARE ALWAYS COMPLAINEN??

SgtMajor
07-17-2008, 07:15 PM

I don't know, only you can answer that.

Close the thread and leave this,

Report it to the MODs if you want it closed.

Duckater wtf do u know about sites ?

PM him at his site and ask him that :whistling

talk with ppl here is like to talk to wall.

READ THIS:

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT EVEN POST, IM TIRED OF HEAR SHIT.
GO AND DO A GREAT JOB THEN IF U ARE ALWAYS COMPLAINEN??

You get out of here what you put in, and with an attitude such as that I'm sure we will all now be lining up to join you at your site, you treat us all very well don't you?

It's not OUR fault you were not ready to roll out YOUR site to the world, yet you felt the need to keep publicising it here for potential members.

Have a nice day.

Ghostbusters
07-17-2008, 08:27 PM
A smaller ratio free DVD-R site and the place would have probably been totally jumping with users by now, people did try to tell you that we can get what you are going to offer in the future at umpteen different well established sites.

hdtransmission
07-17-2008, 11:24 PM
good that they didnt jump on my site :) ppl that know what they want they join, did get some member here that is very nice people. Thats what i want, no trader etc so i want to say thanks to all that tested our site and thanks for all who will test it :D

CPC464
07-17-2008, 11:25 PM
hdtransmission,

i read your previous thread and clicked on this one with interest to see how the work on your tracker was progressing, but you really seem to have a problem accepting any criticism. did you really expect everyone to say wow its perfect, it will be the best. it was never going to happen.

....because you need to, your in beta and you need to test the site. how else will you get so many people to sign up and spread the word. the question should be..

why do we waste our time with this thread??

if your gonna get on your high horse and not listen to any advice members try and give you.

respawn40
07-17-2008, 11:29 PM
Duckater wtf do u know about sites

Look at his Userbar >.>

hdtransmission
07-17-2008, 11:46 PM
To set a tracker up takes a lot and I mean a lot of time and effort b4 even thinking about opening the doors for beta testing
Site I am one of the owners of was talked about looked things tried and experience gained on sites for over a yr b4 we opened the site.
It just happened that a course of events that happened made it the ight time and we felt we had gained enough experience and contacts to make a go of it.
If any one thinks ok I been in torrenting for a yr have accounts at tl,bitme,scc I think I can do this they are in for a big shock

okej true, but we have worked like more then 30weeks and i have torrenting like now 5year, so iim not noob, think yes everyone will love my site, NO im not that person but what i wanted is testing it and tell me in a nice way, not just on at once, thats why i was mad. What i think it will be something special on my site, first about unrared files, makes users easier, they just download it and use it, they dont need to take the time to unrar it, we got some categorys that i dont know if hdbits have them etc but im sure they dont, we are good staff and want the perfect site. i know that its not only staff work that make the site, its the users, i think the users should have the best and i hate many sites cuz they have so hard rules, i mean there are many users that dont have money/fast connection or something like that that have hard to seed. look at Torrentleech, its like all about the money, scenetorrents, all about the money, damn u need to pay to get an account that u can download free warez ?:S weird cuz warez is free then it should be free to get free warez. second, shit like do we not have. and how nice is the staff, do u say to just make a joke, " ur gay" lol u get banned at once, come on who are they GOD's ? I dont want to happen on my site. I want to have the users free and feels like home. Im tryin to see whts good for users. Everyday i see users how they get treated. Im tryin to change that. But Nvm i hope u will understand what i wanted to say. I hope my dreams comes true.

ENJOY!

// HD Transmission

Duckater
07-18-2008, 12:27 AM
My post if read fully you would notice was not directed at any one, yes it is in this thread but it is directed towards any one who is or wants to open a torrent site.
If you think what I have is put is wrong in general when setting a site up then point out my faults in the post.
It is good to see you have spent a lot of time working on setting up the site :)
I do wish every site that opens up good luck, trust me when I say luck is needed we had some and it was a big slice that has made the difference for us to get to the level we wanted the site to be and in a far shorter time than we expected.
I have had a lot of site owners and staff come to me for advice and have always and always will given it freely. I am not saying i have all the answers as I am far from that level.
You do make some very good points in th last post as well :)
1. Staff attitudes is very important, a team of people run site I am an owner of and we all have diff backgrounds and skills on the net mine back ground is from running chat rooms as well as warez, where one important thing was staff attitude which is a priority to me :)
2. Unrared files is a topic that will be talked about again and again, if only allowing unrared files then this will mean slower pre times of scene released torrents. If it is a rule where non scene released torrents have be unrared then I like it but scene torrents can be either then I think it is a good way to go :)
3. Money well a lot of sites will have different way to get and use funds, we have never sent a pm asking for funds as server bill due, we are very proud of this and never intend to, also any excess funds are used to improve the site like extra seed box's faster site servers etc etc to provide extra torrents and speeds for the members as it is PAID for by the members and we never forget that.

Finally good luck and all the best for the site :)

hdtransmission
07-18-2008, 12:34 AM
Duckater i understand what u mean, and im sorry about everything i said to that was mean. What i was thinkin dunno what u think about, When it comes to scene then its rared so we get fast pretime, we got good access, and when it comes to no scene we will go with rared and unrared, does that sound good ?

Duckater
07-18-2008, 12:42 AM
Sounds great m8 :)
I aint and never will try and tell some one how to run a tracker, will try and help and advise if wanted.
I will also try and deter any one with little experience of running a tracker mainly to find out if they will be dedicated to the cause of it as if they think after 6 months they can sit back and let staff do it all they are so wrong, I still have nights where I am lucky to get 3 hrs sleep, when starting up might go 48 hrs with 1 hrs sleep.
In truth it was also one of the reasons for the break up of my marriage, which was probably doomed any way. Another reason I stress how hard it is as well it can cost owners and staff a lot of money and not want to see people waste time and money with out knowing it is possible this could happen :)

hdtransmission
07-18-2008, 12:46 AM
hehe yea i know :) Im tryin to stay from that, i think real life is most important, dont let anything stop your real life. I have worked as staff before, i know that it killing, i was always up like 13h, all other staff was sleeping but i was like freak and worked for them, and what happened later, nothing, not even a thnx :) thats why im tryin to change every thing that made me mad, and im sure many things happen to everyone, so thats why i have started this, just to give some users a chance.

Duckater
07-18-2008, 12:51 AM
cool :)
Like I said b4 I aint gonna tell any one how run there site or prentend I have all the answers and will openly admit we have been lucky which still has ment sleepless nights but I can also say all the hard work and effort by several very good people and we do work well as a team which makes life a lot easier :)

hdtransmission
07-18-2008, 12:54 AM
damn AMEN, want to marrie me ? lol
You sounds like a nice guy, whats ur url ? Gonna visit :)

Duckater
07-18-2008, 12:58 AM
Site is closed for invites and sign ups m8, was gonna send you a pm but looks like you aint been a member long enough to recieve them, gonna try the email option and hope it set to accept them :)

hdtransmission
07-18-2008, 01:05 AM
u got it now :D

Duckater
07-18-2008, 01:07 AM
That your msn addy as well?

hdtransmission
07-18-2008, 01:07 AM
yea :)

fr3x3r
07-18-2008, 03:56 AM
oh, thx to open.
i regiested to site.

hdtransmission
07-18-2008, 02:23 PM
Thanks for making the forum active and thanks again with helping us with the bugs.
Soon we will just upload all the time, but for now we are still fixin and changing :D

welcome fr3x3r :D

hdtransmission
07-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Registered users632/10000 Unconfirmed users1
Forum Topics32 Forum Posts383
Peers240 Seeders213 Leechers27 Users Online9 Donors1
Torrents108 New Torrents Today19
Unconnectable Peers46 Unconnectables ratio19% Seeder/leecher ratio789%
thats our site @ 2 days signup