PDA

View Full Version : which Tracker?

L.G.
07-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Hello

I have a question.. very important for me maybe for another "noobs" too...

on which tracker can I or "we" --> "noobs" be active and upload something and download and show, that we want to share with other people out there in the world... ?!?

I want to share!!!
But mostly "illegal" content... main stream music.. :-P

I am/was on demonoid.. but it is not safe it isn't a ALT-Tracker and so on..

i want a safe, good tracker.. where "nooobs" are welcome
the speed isn't so important for me... but i want to SHARE ...
i don't want invites or so i only know firstly the name and how i can get in contact with them.. and when i see, yes there are nice people who want to share with me.. then yes then i will see..

CPC464
07-17-2008, 07:43 PM
http://WWW.SPANK-D-MONKEY.COM

open signup, allow user uploads but always asking for uploaders too, very friendly staff

just signup and speak to staff there

Ghostbusters
07-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Hello

I have a question.. very important for me maybe for another "noobs" too...

on which tracker can I or "we" --> "noobs" be active and upload something and download and show, that we want to share with other people out there in the world... ?!?

I want to share!!!
But mostly "illegal" content... main stream music.. :-P

I am/was on demonoid.. but it is not safe it isn't a ALT-Tracker and so on..

i want a safe, good tracker.. where "nooobs" are welcome
the speed isn't so important for me... but i want to SHARE ...
i don't want invites or so i only know firstly the name and how i can get in contact with them.. and when i see, yes there are nice people who want to share with me.. then yes then i will see..

I always recommend Torrentleech as the perfect private tracker training ground for newbies wanting to get into the ratio site scene.

You won't be able to upload but you can easily prove how much you want to share without being the first person to post a torrent file on a site

IdolEyes787
07-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Firstly if you mean safe from the law Demonoid is as safe as anyplace.
There is a whole argument that goes being on an exclusive site puts you more at risk because if it's compromised it's a lot easier to identify individual members.
Private trackers do have safer content though.

Ghostbusters is right about TorrentLeech but there are a host of others that will serve your needs just as well.
Stick to mainstream sites and you can't really go wrong.

dunson
07-17-2008, 08:04 PM
Waffles & What allow you to upload immediately.
BitSoup lets you upload after a few weeks.

LoKaLiRi
07-17-2008, 08:16 PM
TL and Revtt is so good for no0bs :)

1000possibleclaws
07-17-2008, 08:16 PM
Waffles & What allow you to upload immediately.
BitSoup lets you upload after a few weeks.

Waffles and What will most likely already have all his 'mainstream' music. I dunno, try Libble, it probably won't have all your mainstream music. Most good music trackers should already have most mainstream music. STMusic might be missing some albums as well, although its alot less likely than libble. Funkytorrents is an option as well

t1m3k33p3r
07-17-2008, 08:48 PM
Waffles and What are very hard for me to seed on since the seeder to leecher ratio is very very high. But if you plan on uploading, by all means, go for it.

I would start out on STMusic, then Libble, etc. It's good to get a feel for real private tracker at first. Good luck mate.

Frias
07-17-2008, 09:29 PM
i recomend torrentbytes

Ali-g
07-17-2008, 10:40 PM
Perfect private tracker for noobs --> Demonoid (full stop)
U jst have to be a little no I-want-it-all-and-I-want-it-now
At demonoid u can DL everything (most trackers u cant), seed eveything (ud be surprised but even at this at most trackers u cant), and UL ur own material (nono u cant do this either on most trackers)
So if u wanna begin and want to begin the fairytale Sharing-Is-About-Caring go at Demonoid and jst help ppl as much as u can (cuz u can there) because u will feel good about it not to get some shitty proofs to show on GA and so forth.
DONE

guitarhero
07-17-2008, 10:48 PM
I`m for Demonoid also .. but personally i started on a little tracker [Bitshock] and in time i got a higher position [staff]..so i reccomand small trackers with a good community

IF you`re going to work with music, i would reccommand STMusic for sure. For games .. let`s try BitGamer or something like that .. and for movies it would be nice .. x264 or HQbits. To activate to a 0day tracker is more easy, you have tons of choices.Just watch some low-level trackers and get yourself in .. it`s important how you start. If you think you`re too good for those, try a higher leveled one and so ...

Something Else
07-17-2008, 11:02 PM
iTS is made for n00bs. :smilie4:

respawn40
07-17-2008, 11:07 PM

I've been sitting here the whole time, thinking about the OP and the discussion going on about the userbase.

Nemrod
07-17-2008, 11:18 PM

Being good for professionals as well, you´re absolutely right, sir. :lol:

goodboss
07-18-2008, 06:45 AM
TL or REVTT is very good :D

L.G.
07-18-2008, 08:55 AM
a lot of thanks for your replies :)

But i am on demonoid but the mod says, that he or she don't share illegal files on demonoid... so i delete all the torrents of me on demonoid...

STMusic sounds good for the beginning... in the invite zone forum there are some invites.. but i cannot post there... (not 30days old.. :( )

And i have a question when the registration is open .. what when "anti filesharing" peoples get on this tracker ?
Isn't this a safety factor?

FACE_TO_FACE
07-18-2008, 08:58 AM
Tl is a good tracker for everyone, not only for noobs... :yup:

helpme
07-18-2008, 09:00 AM
may be waffles
PTN is great tracker and have no ratio system

TP635
07-18-2008, 09:03 AM
OP.
Try Revtt. it is open NOW.

L.G.
07-18-2008, 09:06 AM
i am now on revolutiontt ... i will look if it is good for me or not..

but stmusic ... :)

lostdemon
07-18-2008, 09:09 AM
RevTT is a great place I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

TP635
07-18-2008, 09:23 AM
i am now on revolutiontt ... i will look if it is good for me or not..

but stmusic ... :)

Stm is a music tracker rank not very far behind the 2 Ws, It has seeding bonus to help those with slow connection.

Invites are easy to get.

L.G.
07-18-2008, 09:39 AM
yes i think RevTT can be my #1 home tracker :-P
But i want a music tracker too , STMusic...

But to get an invite for STM is for me not so easy.. can someone send me an invite or is this against the rules in this case too? :)

markupmaster
07-18-2008, 03:57 PM
I actually recommend TB.
:)

Once you manage to sign-up they have a great selection of packs and torrents.

:)