PDA

View Full Version : Torrentleech

Pmiester
07-18-2008, 08:47 PM
What does it take to get an invite there?

Ghostbusters
07-18-2008, 08:50 PM
A good attitude towards filesharing...

LoKaLiRi
07-18-2008, 08:53 PM
anytime they want

SgtMajor
07-18-2008, 08:54 PM
A request in the invites section would be better served, then the sarcy gits will give you all the advice you ever need :P

Ghostbusters
07-18-2008, 08:59 PM
A request in the invites section would be better served, then the sarcy gits will give you all the advice you ever need :P

Sarcasm is the lowest forum of wit, but devastating in the hands of a master :)

*edit*

For example

I'm sitting on the bus today on the way home from work minding my own business reading my book & eating my KFC when this fat minger asked me to put it away (the kfc that is) because it was making her feel sick & I thought to myself, likely story ya greedy bitch anyway I basically told her to mind her own business.

As I was about to get off she pipes up telling me to repeat what I said as her 2 sons wanted to know what I was saying about there mother, I said to her, "I take it there twins" she snapped "whys that" I replied cause nobody would fuck you twice & got off the bus feeling quite pleased with myself :)

Pmiester
07-18-2008, 09:01 PM
I know its prolly mad hard to get in there.

dunson
07-18-2008, 09:03 PM
Lube + hole.

Ghostbusters
07-19-2008, 06:37 AM
Lube + hole.

coming ready or not, heh

slimdogp
07-19-2008, 06:52 AM
I'm too tired to come up with an attempt at funny spam so I'll answer...

It used to be really easy to get into TL, but now they've really tightened it down by giving members fewer invites, disallowing public giveaways, and banning people for bad invite trees.

My suggestion to those trying to get in is to get on some other 0day sites like TD, TTi, RevTT, learn the torrent scene, hang out on tracker irc chans, make some friends, be a good user on your site.

Then TL will come to you one way or another, through a request, a friend, a giveaway, etc.

Ghostbusters
07-19-2008, 06:54 AM
I'm too tired to come up with an attempt at funny spam so I'll answer...

lolol

jars
07-19-2008, 11:35 AM

Sarcasm is the lowest forum of wit, but devastating in the hands of a master :)

*edit*

For example

I'm sitting on the bus today on the way home from work minding my own business reading my book & eating my KFC when this fat minger asked me to put it away (the kfc that is) because it was making her feel sick & I thought to myself, likely story ya greedy bitch anyway I basically told her to mind her own business.

As I was about to get off she pipes up telling me to repeat what I said as her 2 sons wanted to know what I was saying about there mother, I said to her, "I take it there twins" she snapped "whys that" I replied cause nobody would fuck you twice & got off the bus feeling quite pleased with myself :)LOLOLOLO, that was golden.

hangemhigh
07-19-2008, 02:58 PM
get into revtt its open this weekend,
TL is right next door.

tX
07-19-2008, 03:20 PM
TL ain't that hard, you just have to hang around some forums and eventually it'll come to you

TL just gave out invites I think, I happen to have a TL invite on me...

c0njur
07-19-2008, 08:52 PM
I actuallly just got on the TL IRC channel and asked "what does it take to get an invite" and somebody invited me :blink: crazy I know.

I wouldnt count on that working every time though..

Ghostbusters
07-19-2008, 08:55 PM
TL ain't that hard, you just have to hang around some forums and eventually it'll come to you

Wierd I never got an extra one this time but I did get the last time, maybe cause I kept it and never sent it ????

I'm a PU with a ratio of 4.6:1 whats your stats ?

markupmaster
07-19-2008, 08:55 PM
I agree with hangemhigh,You should sign-up for revtt this weekend. TL and Revtt are very similar.

:)

Nemrod
07-19-2008, 09:50 PM

Wierd I never got an extra one this time but I did get the last time, maybe cause I kept it and never sent it ????

I'm a PU with a ratio of 4.6:1 whats your stats ?

Weird. :unsure:
I gave mine few days ago, and next day I had one more... :huh:
I have 3.2:1 ratio.
Power user, never donated.

Ghostbusters
07-19-2008, 10:53 PM
Well that makes sense, maybe it's a maximum of 1 for PU - I still have the one I received a couple of months ago

lukee
07-19-2008, 11:31 PM
i got my invite from a friend so im good.
TL is a great site, probably the only site an average pirate needs. they have everything there. Try revTT. its good will weekend, open signups :)

wasaby
11-01-2008, 01:01 PM
removed

AMnesko
11-01-2008, 01:34 PM
just hard patient,
and time
and good bandwith
and to be a well seeder
and really a good guy have TL invites :)
God, seriously! Stop bumping this threads! The posters got their answers already, but the thread got bumped today by this stupid n00b asking for trades all over the place! I just hope that someone disables his account as soon as possible.

dansus
11-28-2008, 03:19 AM
Anybody know why TL is down atm, maintaince?

ripleys
11-28-2008, 04:36 AM
Anybody know why TL is down atm, maintaince?

2008-11-27 - CONNECTION ISSUES

Our ISP is experiencing some connection issues at the moment, mostly with their international connection to the US,but it could affect other countries/ISPs as well, so until they fix it, many users might be unable to connect to the site.Nothing to worry about,just be patient ;)

dansus
11-28-2008, 05:27 AM
Ta.

vobilli
11-28-2008, 07:09 AM
Just a heads up, there is a dedicated thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-trackers-down-back-up-137426/?) for Up/Down notices. :)

hbkwarez
11-28-2008, 08:08 AM
ohh plz close this thread!

PooBar
11-28-2008, 12:04 PM
You need to be a experienced BitTorrent user to become a member of TL, why? when you join you will know why.

EDT: Ohh, and its sooo good.

NFSbtown
11-28-2008, 07:23 PM
You bet it's so good... Speaking of so good, any word on why it's down?

PooBar
11-29-2008, 04:33 AM
You bet it's so good... Speaking of so good, any word on why it's down?

Its not down anymore, if you checked the right thread you would know.

sheriff 01
11-29-2008, 04:47 AM
I think people have lost site of what this thread was intially about.:drunk: