PDA

View Full Version : [Req] BCG

jokzor
07-18-2008, 10:47 PM
do you have a bcg acc you don't use?
i'm looking for a good game tracker, if you can help i'd be glad

SgtMajor
07-18-2008, 11:37 PM
BCG account trading not allowed here, and they are closed for new registrations for the time being.

Find an alternative that will suit your needs until BCG opens up again.

guitarhero
07-18-2008, 11:53 PM
BCG account trading not allowed here, and they are closed for new registrations for the time being.

Find an alternative that will suit your needs until BCG opens up again.
I don`t think he wants a trade .. :dry: Just an account to a tracker with games.

SgtMajor
07-19-2008, 12:16 AM
I don`t think he wants a trade .. :dry: Just an account to a tracker with games.

Giving, asking, getting, trading or receiving nothing for it, if it is an account that is changing hands for whatever reason then it is account trading.

BCG has no invites, registrations is closed, the OP asked for an "acc", which is not only against FST rules, but against BCG rules, and after all the effort Stoi puts into here to keep everyone informed and to help his members out, and gets involved in some discussions, it is the least we can do in return.

Clear?

lukee
07-19-2008, 12:19 AM
yotta have 2+ modded consoles to really enjoy bcg in my opinion :)

guitarhero
07-19-2008, 12:23 AM

Giving, asking, getting, trading or receiving nothing for it, if it is an account that is changing hands for whatever reason then it is account trading.

BCG has no invites, registrations is closed, the OP asked for an "acc", which is not only against FST rules, but against BCG rules, and after all the effort Stoi puts into here to keep everyone informed and to help his members out, and gets involved in some discussions, it is the least we can do in return.

Clear?
Is Bcg the first or the last trackers with games? It`s ok, i got the ideea with no giving away bcg accounts, but there are still more game trackers..

SgtMajor
07-19-2008, 12:26 AM
Is Bcg the first or the last trackers with games? It`s ok, i got the ideea with no giving away bcg accounts, but there are still more game trackers..

Did you read the title of the thread you are posting in?

guitarhero
07-19-2008, 12:30 AM
No.. i just read the content:

...i'm looking for a good game tracker, if you can help i'd be glad
IF he can`t get BcG he is wishing for other game tracker [at least that`s what i uderstood]:blink:

SgtMajor
07-19-2008, 12:40 AM
No.. i just read the content:

...i'm looking for a good game tracker, if you can help i'd be glad
IF he can`t get BcG he is wishing for other game tracker [at least that`s what i uderstood]:blink:

Then you understood wrong.

He is explaining why he wants BCG, if he would have added "or an alternative" then possibly, but it doesn't.

jokzor
07-19-2008, 12:59 AM

Clear?

i've seen many sites forbiding invite trades and never, no one here, got flamed for doing it.. thanks for the warning, but you could at least refer it is a fst rules, instead of licking stoi's ass, he is an admin like any other else, even if u are his pet dog

guitarhero
07-19-2008, 01:03 AM
m8 this isn`t about trading or invite trading ... it`a about that you can`t get a BcG account because theese are the rulez around. Maybe try something else.

jokzor
07-19-2008, 01:06 AM
m8 this isn`t about trading or invite trading ... it`a about that you can`t get a BcG account because theese are the rulez around. Maybe try something else.
thank you