PDA

View Full Version : What are your 4 most wanted trackers?

t1m3k33p3r
07-19-2008, 03:20 AM
I didn't see a thread like this so I decided to make one.

This is not a beg thread, nor is this an offering of invites thread.

just list

of your dream trackers and why you want them. Community, speed, torrents, content? I just wanna get an opinion of what people here actually want.

t1m3

Eargasm
07-19-2008, 03:24 AM
1. FTN
2. HDBITS
3. PtN
4. ???(not a code, I really don't know what else)

t1m3k33p3r
07-19-2008, 03:45 AM
FTN seems to be on everyone's top list. why guys? for its rarity and "level"?

slimdogp
07-19-2008, 04:00 AM
1. E
2. E
3. E
4. Ftn i guess..

MEDBEDb
07-19-2008, 04:10 AM
Its a community tracker (i guess), as for the data/files/peers etc,etc, there is not that much there .. believe me, i had an acc there and it got disabled for sharing ))), oh well, not much of a loss ))
Everybody wants to get there but they dont know why )) but actually, its a big thing for nothing ... i am using TL much more than Ftn ... and all that highly censored community is losing lots of good users by limiting itself ... i think its overrated anyways :P

About my list
1. Hdbits+TL
2. ScT
3. What.cd+Waffles
4. (do we need the 4th one anyway ?)

thats all a normal person should have :P

Eargasm
07-19-2008, 04:14 AM
FTN seems to be on everyone's top list. why guys? for its rarity and "level"?

Actually, the reason I want to check FTN out is that I've heard the community is good, there is no ratio, but everyone seeds - and the site improvements never stop. Then again, I'm pretty happy with ScT and RevTT.

But there is some truth to the bit about not being able to have something making you want it more (see HDBITS) - it's not like I'm not in love with bit-hdtv.

Regarding PtN, I've not looked for it yet, but I hear it's great(I'm curious about how they categorize movies before I commit though); subsequently, no movie site I've found has been able to beat goem's organization.

t1m3k33p3r
07-19-2008, 04:15 AM
goem is good, but i like x264 quality better than xvid, hence x264 is a nice movie tracker for me.

PTN has a very generous bonus system. It is one of my favorite trackers of all time, and I'll stick with it until I die.

Ghostbusters
07-19-2008, 04:18 AM
I don't have this problem, I have everything I want... :)

Eargasm
07-19-2008, 04:30 AM
goem is good, but i like x264 quality better than xvid, hence x264 is a nice movie tracker for me.

PTN has a very generous bonus system. It is one of my favorite trackers of all time, and I'll stick with it until I die.

I like how goem has multiple genres for each torrent. Does PtN do that? I know tehconnection doesn't... :ermm:

MEDBEDb
07-19-2008, 04:30 AM
Well, nobody doesnt have any problems here, at least i think so .. got any problems with that :))) ?
At least i posted the accounts ive used and still will be using, as i know for sure they're awesome... and realy i dont need anymore trackers/invites or that kind of stuff ...
Dont know about u guys ?

Ali-g
07-19-2008, 04:32 AM
Top trackers? I have most of what i want

1.TT
2.BlackCats
3.BTV
4.RevTT (or ScT)
Im adding a 5. Demonoid :D

Ghostbusters
07-19-2008, 04:33 AM
Well, nobody doesnt have any problems here, at least i think so .. isnt that so guys?

I don't have that problem as I already said, so stop making yourself look retarded...

t1m3k33p3r
07-19-2008, 04:39 AM
alright guys. let's keep this on topic please. i realize everything on FST always gets off topic. Guess I'll have to live with it lol.

MEDBEDb
07-19-2008, 04:42 AM
mister Ghostbusters, stop posting offtops here, there was a clear topic and u posted sh%t ... so lets guess who is retarded after all... rotfl ))

Ghostbusters
07-19-2008, 04:46 AM
mister Ghostbusters, stop posting offtops here, there was a clear topic and u posted sh%t ... so lets guess who is retarded after all... rotfl ))

Eh that would be you as I gave a point of view & you said nobody has that point of view so that makes you look retarded.

MEDBEDb
07-19-2008, 04:57 AM
Well, with ur point of view u could have made a list with (in your opinion) ur top rated 4 trackers etc.. but you got the total wrong impression that the user had made this post having some problems, which he didnt, i can assure you :)))

And yes, i do accept your apologies sir )) but ill have to undoubtedly decline ur offer, concerning the ftn tracker, which i simply wouldn need in the first place, so use it for somebody in need ;P

good luck m8, nothing personal jk ;P

Ghostbusters
07-19-2008, 05:03 AM
Well, with ur point of view u could have made a list with (in your opinion) ur top rated 4 trackers etc.. but you got the total wrong impression that the user had made this post having some problems, which he didnt, i can assure you :)))

good luck m8, nothing personal jk ;P

Is the title of this thread list your favourite 4 top trackers ?

Well let me tell you it's not just in case there is any confusion over that.

In each of you subsequent posts you have made yourself more & more retarded and I get the feeling your not ready to stop yet... :)

MEDBEDb
07-19-2008, 05:10 AM
Well, i guess you seem a little offended by my sort of negative ftn post, but its ok, and i see you also edited your previous post ... oh well, think as you wish... most wanted doesnt necessary meen now, it could be in the past too .. so please stop your agressively oriented posts .. its not cool.. ok ?

onlinetragedy
07-19-2008, 05:18 AM
1. elek
2. FSC
3. Bitmetv
4. iTS or ScL

Ghostbusters
07-19-2008, 06:20 AM
Well, i guess you seem a little offended by my sort of negative ftn post, but its ok, and i see you also edited your previous post ... oh well, think as you wish... most wanted doesnt necessary meen now, it could be in the past too .. so please stop your agressively oriented posts .. its not cool.. ok ?

I'm not offended in the slightest I'm just enjoying making you look stupid because I don't like your avatar is that ok ? :)

Ghostbusters
07-19-2008, 06:22 AM
Laggy double post crap...

soulreaper
07-19-2008, 06:40 AM
HPJ - I know it's impossible to join here but WDMA has always intrigued me and I feel like there's a big world out there sharing plenty of unique content. I've never even seen screenshots of this site but I'd surely love to. I doubt if there are members of HPJ on FST though.

Nothing else as of now,really.

Catcher
07-19-2008, 06:42 AM
Any tracker with good speed content and nice community will please me.
But FTN is the top of all.

Ghostbusters
07-19-2008, 06:44 AM
Any tracker with good speed content and nice community will please me.
But FTN is the top of all.

It's really not all it's cracked up to be....

Ramus
07-19-2008, 06:50 AM
1. ScT
2. ...
3. ...
4. ..

haveblue
07-19-2008, 06:57 AM
1. FTN
2. ScL

Though, I'm very happy with the trackers I already have. Really these would just be to complete the list, I guess.

Ghostbusters
07-19-2008, 06:59 AM
1. FTN
2. ScL

Though, I'm very happy with the trackers I already have. Really these would just be to complete the list, I guess.

Why not just sign up for ScL then, accounts are pruned all the time

Use the check4change firefox extension & you should have an account by the end of the weekend, oh yeah it's really not worth the bother actually

TP635
07-19-2008, 07:05 AM
I am happy with what I have, and they are:
zamunda.net
demonoid.com
TPB
puretna.com:D

vinhkhang01
07-19-2008, 07:10 AM
FTN - 0-day
MusVid - Music Video
Bitme - Doc, E-learn, Misc.
ADC - Asian Movies

nibaini
07-19-2008, 07:12 AM
well i got into my dream tracker site so im good :) but i was looking for a couple trackers to give to the person that gave me the invite since thats how it SHOULD work since i didnt have an immediate trade. he is looking for torrentleech or blackcatgames i guess you can email the invites to me at [email protected] thanx we would appreciate that

Eargasm
07-19-2008, 07:13 AM
FTN - 0-day
MusVid - Music Video
ADC - Asian Movies

http://asiandvdclub.org/signup.php

haveblue
07-19-2008, 07:16 AM

Use the check4change firefox extension & you should have an account by the end of the weekend, oh yeah it's really not worth the bother actually

I've been checking it every once in a while, to see if it opens up. Thanks for the tip about that extension, I'll give that a try.
I know it's probably not going to be of any benefit to me, it just seems like one of those sites I should have. Even more so with FTN. Not really sure why. Oh well :lol:

Ghostbusters
07-19-2008, 07:21 AM

I've been checking it every once in a while, to see if it opens up. Thanks for the tip about that extension, I'll give that a try.
I know it's probably not going to be of any benefit to me, it just seems like one of those sites I should have. Even more so with FTN. Not really sure why. Oh well :lol:

Once you get it installed select the custom option from "right click" "check4change" setup your notifications and set a delay of 2 seconds between page loading & checking.

You still need to be quick though, think I got tho the signup page about 10 times before getting account created succesfully

vinhkhang01
07-19-2008, 07:26 AM
My bad.... Thanks for the info, and I don't need any of them.
These are the fourth trackers I don't want to lose at all.

FTN - 0-day
MusVid - Music Video
ADC - Asian Movies

http://asiandvdclub.org/signup.php

Alessandro
07-19-2008, 09:24 AM
1. BitHumen
2. FTN
3. TT
4. iTS

yayyyyyy
07-19-2008, 10:46 AM
1) nothing
2) nothing
3) nothing
4) nothing

I'm already part of the best trackers... the ones that have not me are because they didn't deserve me to be there lol

Swift
07-19-2008, 10:47 AM
why is santa comming earlier this year ?

aysomc
07-19-2008, 10:56 AM
id like to check out ftwr, but getting my FTN account back is #1 on my list. sadly it seems neither will happen. :(

Raban
07-19-2008, 10:57 AM
ive got all the ones i need....

sokrates
07-19-2008, 11:01 AM
HPJ - I know it's impossible to join here but WDMA has always intrigued me and I feel like there's a big world out there sharing plenty of unique content. I've never even seen screenshots of this site but I'd surely love to. I doubt if there are members of HPJ on FST though.

Nothing else as of now,really.

they dont exist! :P
if they would, there would surely be some fst members there but mainly the ones that dont post about trackers they arent supposed to talk about^^
i myself dont want to join any tracker atm.. although if somebody i know offers me an invite to a site and says how great it is, i might take it..

Swift
07-19-2008, 11:01 AM
id like to check out ftwr, but getting my FTN account back is #1 on my list. sadly it seems neither will happen. :(

join irc support channel

stoi
07-19-2008, 11:07 AM
blackcats-movies
blackcats-anime
blackcats-tv
blackcats-music

doesnt have to be in that order, but those are the 4 trackers i want above all else :)

Ali-g
07-19-2008, 11:13 AM
/\/\/\/\
Too predictable... Anyway since ur in no other tracker as Ive heard/read it would seem ok. GL with the blackcats things. I hope they grow

ovisan
07-19-2008, 11:28 AM
To be honest tnx to FST I got everything I always wanted.
I got TL, which is amazing, Clover, BitMe, iPlay and what.
I dont want to join all those F**k, C**t, S**t B*** sites. I can't see the difference. The same film, you can find it on F**k F**e and on bitsoup. Plus I am sure that P***k users are not much smarter than those from SCC or funfile, cuz I always hear things like : I love the forums... Come on...People feel a bit special in smaller comunities and where is hard to get in. To conclude: It doesn't matter what you get is how you get it, or: the chase is better the fish

aysomc
07-19-2008, 11:29 AM

join irc support channel

i got disabled because back when PTN first started i saw sgtmajor was a recruiter and i asked him if i could help, i applied and they accepted. i assumed it was a safe new place since sgt was there and eric from FTN was staff and the only place i recruited from is fst, i never went on forums anywhere else trying to recruit. then i was gone for a few days and when i came back my account at FTN was disabled. since then i have been to their irc about a dozen times and each time i explain what happened if im lucky enough to get anyone to look into it they say i need to pm someone with more power but those guys never respond. this was back when brandon was injured though so he wasnt around irc so now im trying to get in touch with him and get this worked out since i dont think i did anything wrong and i left PTN the second i knew it was not a good place to be. i guess ill go hop on irc again but i hate the ppl in there with peon asking me what i need help with since this is a lot to say and i already know they cant help me. basically if brandon doesnt help me im fucked. :(

Ghostbusters
07-19-2008, 11:48 AM
join irc support channel

i got disabled because back when PTN first started i saw sgtmajor was a recruiter and i asked him if i could help, i applied and they accepted. i assumed it was a safe new place since sgt was there and eric from FTN was staff and the only place i recruited from is fst, i never went on forums anywhere else trying to recruit. then i was gone for a few days and when i came back my account at FTN was disabled. since then i have been to their irc about a dozen times and each time i explain what happened if im lucky enough to get anyone to look into it they say i need to pm someone with more power but those guys never respond. this was back when brandon was injured though so he wasnt around irc so now im trying to get in touch with him and get this worked out since i dont think i did anything wrong and i left PTN the second i knew it was not a good place to be. i guess ill go hop on irc again but i hate the ppl in there with peon asking me what i need help with since this is a lot to say and i already know they cant help me. basically if brandon doesnt help me im fucked. :(

That doesn't sound fair to me, seem's like one of the good guy's got screwed over...

Cabalo
07-19-2008, 05:02 PM
honestly, i've pretty much what i need.

but still, i'd like to join eventually some day if the opportunity comes:

1. FSC
2. FTWR
3. .....

and that's about it.

respawn40
07-19-2008, 05:13 PM
Cabalo's list is pretty much the same as mine would be. The only difference would be PTN as a 3rd, and MAYBE FTN as a 4th, if it has exclusive packs, as I've heard. I already have a pretty good ratio-free tracker :)

1) FSC
2) FTWR
3) PTN
Maybe 4) FTN

haveblue
07-19-2008, 05:31 PM
Well, thanks to Ghostbusters I can scratch ScL off my list. :)

dunson
07-19-2008, 05:39 PM
I have them now, but when I was first here, my list would have been like this:

1) TT
2) SCT
3) FTN
4) TDC

That's not a ranking, but the order I found out about them and wanted them.

nthpeter
07-19-2008, 05:41 PM
1) MViD tracker
2) a tracker with lots of music videos
3) music-vids
4) some music-vid torrent community

Thats all :w00t:

vinhkhang01
07-19-2008, 05:44 PM
There is only 1 site that I really want to get in. I have heard FTWR has exclusive contents that you can't get elsewhere and I'd love to check it out. I know it's almost impossible to get invited but never know...

1. FTWR

helpme
07-19-2008, 05:44 PM
i have almost all i need
still need few trackers
1-FTN
2-ITS

thats all

Nemrod
07-19-2008, 06:54 PM
I have more than I wanted, I could say that if thereīs something I am interested in knowing how it is, is the whe*****, but if I canīt, no problem at all.

walkman79
07-19-2008, 08:51 PM
I think I almost have all what I need but I would love to get into:
-TranceTraffic
-FSC
-FTN
-SweDVDR
-E****
I know some of them are closed though :(

RedRansom
07-19-2008, 09:38 PM
1-http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/5633/rabbitsz6.gif
2-Polishtracker
but i guess i can live without them too :P

jokzor
07-19-2008, 09:39 PM
what.cd waffles ftn sct

weenden
07-20-2008, 12:22 AM
i only want one but since there is never any talk of invites it only a dream of mine

TP635
07-20-2008, 02:28 AM
It isn't the tracker that is important, but the torrents. To me it does not matter where I download them from.

reese
07-20-2008, 04:38 AM
can you taste it? its the only one for me :D

PBT42
07-20-2008, 07:10 AM
I don't want any trackers, I have all I will ever want

Sylar666
07-20-2008, 09:03 AM
I second that. I do have everything I ever wanted. I try to use them wisely. Besides, yearning for this or that tracker are not the core of my thinking. I guess there are more important things in life.

L.G.
07-20-2008, 09:26 AM
1. STMusic
2. Free.The.Scene
3. RevolutionTT
4. Demonoid

Funkin'
07-20-2008, 10:10 AM
There aren't even four sites I want(I have everything else that I want, and I only have five trackers, by choice). Just one. And that is E.

I already got a great lossless tracker. But you know, double the lossless content is always better. And besides, I've read they have more of the older music. And that's what I'm into.

yevgeny
07-20-2008, 10:15 AM
my top four (wishlist :)

1. e*
2.Waffles....
3. Music Vids
4. FTN

commander
07-20-2008, 11:14 AM
1. FTN
2. E***
3. "The Rabbit Site"
4. UK-T

F.B.I
07-20-2008, 01:40 PM
"This is not a beg thread"

Yes it is :)

forthat
07-20-2008, 02:29 PM
1.FTN
2.revoltt

nothing more .....

Swift
07-20-2008, 02:44 PM
1. STMusic
2. Free.The.Scene
3. RevolutionTT
4. Demonoid

are you serious ... ? have you been using public trackers ?

Legion
07-20-2008, 03:17 PM
"This is not a beg thread"

Yes it is :)

Every thread in this section is actually a "begging thread", so it's no need to mention it.
Staying on topic, I'd say there's nothing out there I haven't seen, except 2-3 trackers which are impossible to join, but I'm not saying I want them...

RengeeTT
07-20-2008, 03:48 PM
ex-GO

respawn40
07-20-2008, 05:01 PM
e****

What's your favorite kind of music?

unrealsg
07-20-2008, 05:24 PM
I already have what I wanted, but a ratio free tracker would be great.
If my friend closes his seedbox, that tracker would be very useful on my 1mb up connection :D I seed slow but I could seed long :P
Hope that day won't come.

kfir6669
07-20-2008, 05:27 PM
1. U
2. K
3. -
4. T

lol just kidding.. my list is nothing special actually.

jukesta
07-20-2008, 06:09 PM
1, blackcats
2. ScT

I only need two, everything else i have or have no use for.