PDA

View Full Version : Cooking and how do you show your love

peat moss
07-19-2008, 07:02 PM
I love cooking might have missed my calling . I think it's a great way to show someone you care .
Ever do something stoopid to get a lil one up like make pancakes in their initials or cut the toast crust off ?

I do know if I make wifely breakfast in bed usually just poached eggs ,I'm good for afternoon delight sex sessions . :happy:

Any good ideas or thoughts ?

chalice
07-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Chips.

CrabGirl
07-19-2008, 07:05 PM
I carved I love you in the congealed fat in a grill pan a while back.

Imagine_If
07-19-2008, 07:06 PM
I love cooking might have missed my calling . I think it's a great way to show someone you care .
Ever do something stoopid to get a lil one up like make pancakes in their initials or cut the toast crust off ?

I do know if I make wifely breakfast in bed usually just poached eggs ,I'm good for afternoon delight sex sessions . :happy:

Any good ideas or thoughts ?

Make your omelets of Ostrich eggs.. :w00t:

Mr. Mulder
07-19-2008, 07:12 PM
my last misses burnt the steaks so i made it hurt.

peat moss
07-19-2008, 07:14 PM
Ya its a simple thing . I got my lil one up just making soft eggs all running like snot . He said Dad you do luv me .:lol:

CrabGirl
07-19-2008, 07:18 PM
Cheese wrote I love you in malteasers on the kitchen counter last valentines day.

peat moss
07-19-2008, 07:19 PM
Chips.

You cut them or store bought ? There is a difference you know . :dabs:

I tease as granny use to double Blanche them in oil , then dry on paper . Oh man best fries you could ever have . Took a lot work tho and why my post . :happy:

chalice
07-19-2008, 07:21 PM
Cheese wrote I love you in malteasers on the kitchen counter last valentines day.

That some seriously miniaturist shite going on right there.

He must've had a magnifying glass going on to the max.

Mr. Mulder
07-19-2008, 07:23 PM
i spelt out a girls name in hula hoops once and then texted her the picture cos she really liked hula hoops and wasn't around at the time of the creation as she was at work and i was expecting a nice text back but got utter filth instead :blink:

CrabGirl
twit. He spelt out I love you in maltesers right the way over the kitchen counter. It was a lot ofmaltesters.

chalice
Chips.

I tease as granny use to double Blanche them in oil , then dry on paper . Oh man best fries you could ever have . Took a lot work tho and why my post . :happy:

Your granny knew her spuds. Fact.

Fair play to the lady, it obviously rubbed off upon yourself and not for the worse.

chalice
07-19-2008, 07:24 PM
twit. He spelt out I love you in maltesers right the way over the kitchen counter. It was a lot ofmaltesters.

Yes, I know.

Hurr hurr.

peat moss
07-19-2008, 07:25 PM

Got to love tho . I made my girl sandwiches with dirty sayings in it , she gave to a workmate . :O Workmate smiles at me to this day .

CrabGirl
07-19-2008, 07:31 PM
i spelt out a girls name in hula hoops once and then texted her the picture cos she really liked hula hoops and wasn't around at the time of the creation as she was at work and i was expecting a nice text back but got utter filth instead :blink:

Awww. I'd have texted you nice things if you'd done that for me, then sent you filth.

Mr. Mulder
07-19-2008, 07:33 PM
win. :smilie4:

peat moss
07-19-2008, 07:35 PM

Your granny knew her spuds. Fact.

Fair play to the lady, it obviously rubbed off upon yourself and not for the worse.

Ya a great lady lived to be 96 years old . I always visited every weekend and she would bake for my sons . Pumpkin pie for the boys and apple for me .

Sure miss that .

Squeamous
07-20-2008, 06:33 PM

Did she threaten to play hoopla with them on your cock?

Something Else
07-20-2008, 06:39 PM

I arranged all the stones on Brighton by colour once.

Another time, I had to wait for my missus outside her work so I arranged all the berries/conkers/acorns/pinecones in the garden in to a giant symetrical pattern.
Also, I see dead people when i'm really desperate.

Squeamous
07-20-2008, 06:44 PM
My OH managed to make us a fried breakfast the other day. I was well impressed. Mostly he just shows me he loves me by not being able to do anything without my help........mostly :dry:.

Mr. Mulder
07-20-2008, 08:05 PM

Did she threaten to play hoopla with them on your cock?
you and your fantasies :rolleyes:

The Flying Cow
07-21-2008, 11:44 AM
I'm not sure it's her fantasy, Mould.

Considering hula hoops aren't that big, it doesn't tell 'er much about yer cawk.

-Sherman

Barbarossa
07-21-2008, 11:50 AM
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=hula%20hoop&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Squeamous
07-21-2008, 11:53 AM
I'm not sure it's her fantasy, Mould.

Considering hula hoops aren't that big, it doesn't tell 'er much about yer cawk.

-Sherman

:shifty:

The Flying Cow
07-21-2008, 12:20 PM
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=hula%20hoop&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

I fought we were referring to the crisp snack variety, obviousment.

:happy:

-Sherman

brotherdoobie
07-22-2008, 10:44 AM
I love to cook. I made Rigatoni noodles with sliced steak, Portobello mushrooms, yellow peppers, cherry tomatoes, spinach in a olive oil and garlic sauce for dinner last night.

It was most tasty.

-bd :happy: