PDA

View Full Version : Check this out :)

merwais
07-20-2008, 01:50 PM
Heya dudes.

Check this out, i think IPTorrents rules :yup:
Very Easy to keep a good ratio using their bonus point system. I normally get 150 bonus points/day.
Lots of people using IPTorrents now a days, Me too :P. glad to be a member of IPTorrents.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2e5qhph.jpg

What you think ? worth to be a member of IPTorrents ? :blink:

jam0980tr
07-20-2008, 01:54 PM
This doesn't mean sh*t,in other words it doesn't mean anything lol

merwais
07-20-2008, 01:57 PM
Be Polite dude, i am just asking FST members opinion, Don't use bad words.

So please next time be polite. thanks for your opinion.

stoi
07-20-2008, 02:00 PM
well hmm im sure 2 of the sites in that dont like their full URL posted, so you have fecked up there anyway.

But as the poster 2 above me said, it doeant mean a lot, i bet if you put TL and TPB in there, they would wipe the floor with IPtorrents, but that also doesnt mean IPtorrents is bad or any worse than them.

i just put in BCG and IPtorrents, and hmm we wipe the floor with them, so it doesnt mean anything at all.

merwais
07-20-2008, 02:03 PM
well hmm im sure 2 of the sites in that dont like their full URL posted, so you have fecked up there anyway.

But as the poster 2 above me said, it doeant mean a lot, i bet if you put TL and TPB in there, they would wipe the floor with IPtorrents, but that also doesnt mean IPtorrents is bad or any worse than them.

TL - woops, Very True, not TPB :) ( Private trackers only - demonoid is not private tracker also, they are public :blink: ) but for sure TL will crash everyone :yup:
TL is very old tracker and i am very sure TL is very strong.

stoi
07-20-2008, 02:05 PM
well i just edited my post above, BCG beats Iptorrents, so whats your point lol

Swift
07-20-2008, 02:05 PM
never heard of IPT :D

merwais
07-20-2008, 02:09 PM
well i just edited my post above, BCG beats Iptorrents, so whats your point lol

blackcats-games.net is very nice tracker also, I have account with them but their registration is always open :huh:

Tudor (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/tudor-188769), Nice :)

stoi
07-20-2008, 02:11 PM
hmm no they are not.

We are tightly closed now, and hmm, whats that got to do with anything anyway. if you go back to the max on that graph, we were at .03 a year ago, when we are actually closed up tight for months. since then we have gone down a bit. just over .01 now.

merwais
07-20-2008, 02:15 PM
hmm no they are not.

We are tightly closed now, and hmm, whats that got to do with anything anyway. if you go back to the max on that graph, we were at .03 a year ago, when we are actually closed up tight for months. since then we have gone down a bit. just over .01 now.

OK m8, then my bad :) cause i tried 2 times, clicked on register, BCG allowed me to register, Hope they closed registration now:blink:

BCG layout is not good, but i can find any game i want. very nice tracker indeed :yup:

stoi
07-20-2008, 02:19 PM
Going completely offtopic now, getting onto BCG from this lol but oh well wont be the first or the last on FST lol

We were open last week, and let in 11,000 members, but we are tightly shut while we weed out the scum.

and whats so good about a closed reg tracker, to me we tried it and it was fucking boring lol. Everyone that was a member had got every game they wanted, and members that were seeding, couldnt get their ratio up, because no one wanted the games.

And we have a theme comp going atm, it finishes the end of this month, so we will see what sort of entries we get.

seppypom
07-20-2008, 02:22 PM
And still the full URLs are there!

dunson
07-20-2008, 02:32 PM
You're a faggot for posting a secret URL and an idiot for comparing sites that are elite and sites that are big and open to almost everyone.

seppypom
07-20-2008, 02:37 PM
You're a faggot

wow, i forgot to say that :)

SgtMajor
07-20-2008, 03:15 PM
A classic P2L if there ever was one, and numerous PMs to remind me of that.

Great selection, good speeds, easy to seed back, 0day can take their time in getting there, but it does get there, the place where it fails big time is PC ISO Apps, awful selection, truly awful. Nice selection of XXX though! :P

It's an OK site if you are just getting into private torrent sites, but give me TL over IPT any time, and anyone can get an IPT invite, about as secure as a leaky bucket with multiple six inch holes.

merwais
07-20-2008, 05:34 PM
LoL,
Leaky or not, As i know, all trackers are not safe !

FTN or whateva, FTN has a big case then any other tracker, so joining FTN is like enter HELL.

About 20 days ago, FTN was completely shut down by Anti piracy and still anti piracy is tracing who is logging and visiting FTN.

So, don't think a tracker is leaky or not. Content means everything for a tracker !

IF you register to a tracker and you use their forum, it doesn't mean you are actually on a tracker, you should use forums like FST !

I can get inside FTN anytime i want, they have nothing inside as i told you guys before.

All their contents are in ScT - IPT - TL - RevTT + much more then FTN, you can join these trackers easily, then why on earth you have to join FTN ? LoL

IPT - TL - SCC rules on the NET !

respawn40
07-20-2008, 05:36 PM
Somebody's a fanboy...