PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a team...

Skyy
07-20-2008, 02:08 PM
I am currently building a tracker and I am looking for some guys who would like to join the project. I will not talk alot about the project but I can say I have few ideas and that tracker will be only for HD content.
If you'd like to join then write few things you can do for tracker and so on...

Swift
07-20-2008, 02:23 PM
another one ? :)

Skyy
07-20-2008, 02:38 PM
Well it will be abit different from other HD trackers. ;)

Raban
07-20-2008, 02:45 PM

yeh a different name and URL . . ..

Skyy
07-20-2008, 02:48 PM

yeh a different name and URL . . ..

Not exactly. Its system will be different from most of the trackers. I am not saying we will have better torrents and stuff. But system how tracker will run will be more user friendly.

maxpowersin
07-20-2008, 03:01 PM
My suggestions would be
make it ratio free like ftn :P
get some kick ass uploaders

John1988
07-20-2008, 03:05 PM
i'm kind active on forums and was mod at one forum
i would be happy to help

Skyy
07-20-2008, 03:15 PM
My suggestions would be
make it ratio free like ftn :P
get some kick ass uploaders

Something like this is the plan actually ;)

SgtMajor
07-20-2008, 03:22 PM
What day is it?

Oh yes, a new day and another new (is it new if it doesn't even exist yet?) site looking for staff, uploaders & members for the great next new site.

Good trackers emanate from good leadership & good direction, my suggestion would be not to take any tom, dick or harry from here, but talk it over with your tracker friends who you know, not strangers from FST.

CraigT92
07-20-2008, 03:58 PM
Good post sgtMajor I would be picky of who you choose skyy

integral
07-20-2008, 04:18 PM
I agree; if you want someone experienced to help you with some bulk coding and design implementation, or just to bounce some ideas off of, then sure. But letting random people you don't even know join your team? It sounds kind of weird, and possibly detrimental to your project.

Skyy
07-20-2008, 04:43 PM
I agree; if you want someone experienced to help you with some bulk coding and design implementation, or just to bounce some ideas off of, then sure. But letting random people you don't even know join your team? It sounds kind of weird, and possibly detrimental to your project.

Nobody said they will be part of staff. I am looking for uploaders (at least 10mbit connection), designer and maybe some beta testers. Staff will be chosen carefully. I will try to include in this as many HD junkies as I can.

monk3y
07-20-2008, 04:44 PM
i agree with the sgt, this is definitely not the place.

djkamikaze
07-20-2008, 05:08 PM
lol, FST is the last place I would look for people like this.

jam0980tr
07-20-2008, 05:17 PM
Long as it's tbdev source,pm me your mail, i got a friend who loves makeing bt trackers for fun..

I can ask him to help you out ;)

Duckater
07-20-2008, 06:52 PM
What day is it?

Oh yes, a new day and another new (is it new if it doesn't even exist yet?) site looking for staff, uploaders & members for the great next new site.

Good trackers emanate from good leadership & good direction, my suggestion would be not to take any tom, dick or harry from here, but talk it over with your tracker friends who you know, not strangers from FST.

Well put SgtMajor :)

Well if your at the ideas stage it should be ready to open in about 6 months :)
That aint knocking you or your idea's but if you rush it and put in place staff you dont know well it has less chance than being a well thought out well tested site, so if your getting staff from here and only in the idea's stage 6 months testing and staff getting to know one another and how things are to work is prob about right time scale.

Scavenger
07-20-2008, 11:07 PM
I can give you a hand as beta tester when you finish it. I'm bussy with the code in another site already.

Skyy
07-21-2008, 10:22 AM
I can give you a hand as beta tester when you finish it. I'm bussy with the code in another site already.

Thank you. When script is finished I'll let you know.
I got few applications which I still have to consider. I got someone with great ideas we have been talking about and soon you can expect new tracker.

Duckater
07-21-2008, 11:42 AM
Read carefully thru these forums and you will see some tried and tested methods for running a tracker some will help you some will not but the more info you have b4 u start the better.
Trust me be ready for sleepless nights a lot of hassle and in my case lead to divorce, just be prepaired for a lot of grief and not having a lot of time to do other things if you want to have a tracker that is worth while and be proud of :)

Skyy
07-22-2008, 01:30 PM
We got a designer who makes really bangin' designs. For now we are looking for one more coder with good PHP/MYSQL experiance because we want to install few more advanced and unique features which current coder can't develop by himself.