PDA

View Full Version : "Level 5" Giveaway

integral
07-22-2008, 01:48 PM
So, I have about some spare invites on a few unnamed trackers, and I've decided to give one of them out in a giveaway here. Here are the requirements:

You must make a post in this thread answering the following questions:
1) What country are you from?
2) What other trackers are you a member of?
3) What do you download the most? (Music, movies, TV etc.)
4) Why do you use private torrent trackers?
5) Name at least 3 "Level 5" trackers you wish to be a member of, and why you want to join them.

An example:

1) I am from the USA!
2) Demonoid, Bitsoup, TL
3) I download music the most.
4) For the community, security, and quality.
4) BMTV - I love full series.
ScT - I want the fastest 0-day access!
Elektronik - I want good house music!

That's just an example guideline, and it should be more detailed if you want to be considered.

Again, not everyone will receive an invite, and I will remember all the good posts/users for a next giveaway. A few rules:

• NO PMs!!!! Make all your requests here, in public, in this thread.

• For now, no traders of any sort will be considered. I will be looking through past threads/posts of anyone requesting, and if you are found asking for a trade, or requesting a trade, you will be skipped.

• You won't receive an invitation to any tracker without me PMing you for an interview first. This will most likely be conducted via PM.

• You must be willing to share your profile links on trackers that I ask you for. This is done to see if you're a decent member elsewhere and deserving of an invitation. Again, if you are unwilling to show me profile links, do not make a request here.

That's it for now. This thread might not get a lot of posts, but that makes the odds favorable for the people who are requesting! :D

Ali-g
07-22-2008, 01:59 PM
1. Albania, Europe

2. BM, BMTV, BCG, RevTT, KG, Demonoid :D

3. Music, Movies, TV, Games then Ebooks

4. Private trackers are cool fun and safe. your not alone anymore, you are part of a community, see people like u and try to help them or be helped its superb : )

5. Elektronik (I love House, Trance Techno)
ScT (As stated above after music I DL 0-day)
Bitmetv (Im currently in)

PS: I usually use 1 tracker for each content, and if I get an invite to a tracker I want/like I will surely keep it safe and active : )

h1ronakamura
07-22-2008, 02:00 PM
Awesome GA integral, i will try my luck:

1) I am from Slovakia
2) ScT, RevTT, TL, TTi, TDC, KG, ST, TB, SCC, iPwn
3) I download mostly movies, also tv shows, and sometimes music but definitely movies the most
4)The most important thing is of course security, then speed, and also the quality i don't have to be afraid of virus worms etc.
5) ITS- i like that they don't use ratio also i have heard only the best things about this awesome tracker
BMTV- well this is my dream tracker now, i watch a lot of tv shows like lost, prison break, supernatural, family guy, the simpsons, heroes etc. and by BMTV is the best thing that you can find also the old stuff there
Elektronik- i love electro music and that's why i would also love to get this invite

I hope I impressed you :whistling:

yevgeny
07-22-2008, 02:11 PM
1)australia
2)revo, tl, bm.org, bmtv.
3)docos, tv, movies.
4)in the case of bitme to be in a group of like minded ppl looking to improve knowledge. quality and community are a part of it aswell.
5)im trying to get in sct; speed, quality packs, knowledgeable users/community, and security.

Piasta69
07-22-2008, 02:11 PM
1) I am from the Poland!
2)PT, HT, TL, TT ,RevTT , TG , SCL , IPWn
3) I download music ( house and trance ) and xvid films the most.
4) For the community, and quality.
4)

Elektronik - I want good house and trance music!
dawaj zapa bo w morde kmiocie - ( thanks anyway for good givaway )

Boutros
07-22-2008, 02:14 PM
I'll give it a shot...

1) I'm from Australia

2) Demonoid, BCG, TL, TD, Torrentbytes, What.cd, IPT, ST, STM, TVT.com

3) I download mostly games followed by music then tv shows/movies!

4) I agree with what Ali-G said, you become apart of a community where you form friendships and look out for one another by giving back quality releases to the community - reliability, security and speed are direct results from forming this community.

5) You pretty much summed it up :P, but in order I would prefer BMTV, Elektronik then SCT.

Cheers.

cacha73
07-22-2008, 02:14 PM
Nice give away mate, good luck to all

jokzor
07-22-2008, 02:20 PM
1)Portugal ftw!
2)filelist torrentbytes demonoid pisexy asiandvdclub bitgamer undergroundgamer
3)usually games and movies
4)they are safer and faster, altough it's hard to join those with good content
5)bmtv, i'm sure i will find my tvseries stockpile there, i would'nt use any other level 5 tracker, neither the "infamous" sct, i find my 0day sources good enough..

let me ask you why do you want all this details?

robi92
07-22-2008, 02:23 PM
great great Giveaway:

1) United Kingdom
2) Tl,Sct,Revtt,TTi,İplay,Bitmetv,Scc,Waffles,Ethor,Hdbits,Bithumen,M-vid,BCG,what,
3) always tv shows and movies
4) because of speed.. and friendly forums ..
5)
Elektronik: im mostly listening house and electro.. im listening some djs can say them in pm...
Norbits: if you have, im big fan of dvds i got over 250 dvd films ...
p.s: have seedbox ratio ever never problem for me
PolishTracker: i dont know polish but its easy to understand imo... and it has great speed and fast tracker so why i want ..

atamo
07-22-2008, 02:25 PM
what is this interrogation?????????
Are you not else good jobb?//
f*ck your 5triumph
eventually don't you wish my CV :whistling

Alessandro
07-22-2008, 02:32 PM
Hey!
Very nice giveaway! :)

1)
I am from Hungary, Europe

2)
SCC, TheDVDClub, TTi, Filelist, Pisexy, HDBits, iPwn, nCore and DarkSide

3)
The biggest part of my downloads are the TV series. But I download a lot of movies, music (mostly trance, house and electro). And rarely i download ebooks and games.

4)
The most of the private trackers are faster and safer than the public trackers. The community and the quality of the torrents important me too, so that are the reasons i prefer private sites.

5)
ITS - I'd love it because it is ratio free and it has great packs. The other important thing is that it has a great community, and i would like to be part of it.

Elektronik - As i wrote, i love trance and house music, and Elektronik is one of the best site for people how loves this music style.

Polishtracker - It is fast, has great pretimes, great content and not so hard to seed.

Thanks in advance!

helpme
07-22-2008, 02:34 PM
1-i am from egypt
2-i am member at scl PTN scc PT
3-i download packs and movies and music the most
4-forums community and speed
5-i need
sct for speed and more packs
elek cuz i love elek trance and other
thnx in advance

Jimmi Hendrix
07-22-2008, 02:34 PM
1 - I'm from Serbia
2 - IPT,RevTT,SCC,IPWN,BCG.
3 - I download movies the most, but also i download music,sport...
4 - Because that is the easy and safe way to get files and its fun.
5 - ITS because they have great design,no ratio, and great community
SCT because this is the best scene tracker and i heard that they have great packs

bladesharp
07-22-2008, 02:44 PM
Hi

1) I am from India!
2) Iplay,SCL,TL,SCC,Bitme,Rev-TT,BTMusic,docs.,STmusic
3) I download movies the most.
4) For my bandwdith torrents are best.
5) BMTV - I like documentaries.
ScT - I like SCT from what i heard.
Elektronik - Now more getting to music with a new set of jamo speakers.

Sweetiepie
07-22-2008, 02:48 PM
1) Sweden
2) TTi, Softmp3, Powerbits,
3) Music, music and TV-series
4) I like (love Scene) There everything you download is in highquality, and no homeripped crap ;). Then I like when i can use my whole broadband-speed. And the forums are usually very good on private trackers.
5) ScT - The "Dreamtracker", Very fast PRE-times, good seed, nice ratiosystem, good people on the tracker.
Elektronik - House, Hoooouse !!. What more can I say. The best housemusic tracker, fast PRE-times.
BitmeTV - Are there any more complete TV-torrent tracker?

/ akeesson

integral
07-22-2008, 02:49 PM
I've read all entries thus far.

I will be PMing some users who have posted for further questions I might have. If you don't get a PM, don't worry, it's not the final decision as of yet.

I would like to ask people who are serious about trying for this giveaway to not PM me unless I PM you first, it messes up the system, and is a bit of an annoyance.

waeldiab
07-22-2008, 02:50 PM
What country are you from?
i am from Egypt but i live right now in dubai

What other trackers are you a member of?
ipwn . TR . TL . PTN . RevTT

What do you download the most?
MUSIC . MOVIE

Why do you use private torrent trackers?
i use it because easy to find what u need

Name at least 3 "Level 5" trackers you wish to be a member of, and why you want to join them

SCT . ITS

gold24
07-22-2008, 02:50 PM
1) israel
2) tti tl st stmusic bithdtv waffles whatcd iptorrents hebits download revolution revtt tranceroute
3) music and movies usually hd movies
4) beacuse i like being part of a large community giving back what i find there as in seeding and staying active in the forums and a closed private tracker is a safe tracker
5) sct well beacuse its only the best 0-day site and the best of pre releases and hard to find tv packages and movies and games has the best speed also with my seedbox its easy for me to share and seed and keep a good ratio there and elektronik because i love elektronik music and am a big fan of trance music, and , its- because i heard they have the best blue ray releases and hd movies and heard there are plenty of losslesss releases which for me is a must also there ratio system is excellent.

ovisan
07-22-2008, 03:01 PM
You don't mess with the Zohan
Hilarious!!!
Most of you people are on high lvl trackers I am still dreaming of, but yre still want more.
1st of all you don't know how to make a popper request. Try to explain more why you want the tracker. you can't ask ScT " I like SCT from what i heard" come on mate, try to think more, be more explicit. Show him that you are ready to receive his invite, that he will never regret inviting you, show him you are a smart person, with ideas.

I would like to apply here but there is nothing to write down at at no. 5.

G'luck 2 all, I hope ya'll get yr dream tracker!

please excuse my French lads

brightsid
07-22-2008, 03:11 PM
Hi integral fantastic offer :fst:

1) I'm from Greece
2) I'm a proud member of What, Waffles,TL,SCC,Tti,Bitme and finally I'm managed to get into BitmeTV and iTS
3) I'm big Tv Series and Movies collector. I also download a lot of music and some ebooks or other elearning stuff
4) First of all for the feeling of privacy. It's really nice to think you belong into a community where you share things with others.
5) I really would like to join only SCT cause it is one of the best trackers in packs. Other than that I respect all the trackers but I am ok with the one I am already member

I can provide ratio proofs or profile links or anything else you find important.
Thanks again for this ga

kaiser
07-22-2008, 03:11 PM
1) Lithuania;
2) TL; TTi; SCC; DB9; Pedro's; iPWN Clover; LM; Torrents.ru;
3) 75% - movies & TV shows, rest - music, apps;
4) private trackers have exclusive content of higher quality, speed is much better, pre-times also; and last but not least they usually have community you can get support and knowledge from;
5) PT - for nice content, speeds, pre-times and of course leechers which make maintaining ratio easy,
ITS - exclusive packs, freeleech, and nice community of course.

Thanks in advance :)

guitarhero
07-22-2008, 03:13 PM
1) i`m from Romania [right now i`m in Italy]
2) I`m proud member of TT, ScT, ScL, HDBits, and some others..
3) I download the most Music :wub: mostly trance and elektro
4) I use private trackers because of the communities, because i`m torrent addicted and in in this way i can get great relases in a short period of time
5) 3 level 5 trackers? I would surely join Elektronik because of the music :D
The second one would be PT.. i talked with them on IRC and they seem friendly, but nobody invited me to the tracker
AND the third one would be Its, mostly because i like it`s design :D I`m kinda` designer as well

Thanx for the time you spent reading this :) Hope will help in a way or other.

FACE_TO_FACE
07-22-2008, 03:26 PM
Nice art to giveaway invites. All good luck :)

tX
07-22-2008, 03:30 PM
1) Hong Kong
2) What.CD, ScL, PTN, TL, RevTT, TBy, STm, BitMe. I may have a few more but can't remember them off the top of my head
3) Music, Movies, and some TV
4) For content and speeds really, Community is icing on the cake but not as important for me (personally)
5) The only one I'm interested in is ScT. I've heard stories of them. Pretimes so quick and speeds so blazingly fast you can finish the DL before it even gets upped in slower trackers. That's really the only one I'm interested in. The others would really just sit around, and I hate being a collector. If I had to have 3, BitMeTV would be at second for being the best TV tracker, and iTS third, simply because i'm not interested in the other two

JohhnyDrama
07-22-2008, 03:35 PM
1) I am from Canada/USA (school)
2) TL, TD, TB, SCC, STMusic.
3) I download movies, music, & applications the most.
4) For the community, security, and quality. Can't say it any better than this m8.
ScT - I want the fastest 0-day access! I've tried everything to get on ScT for over 2 years. Nearly impossible for me. Please help!
Elektronik - I want to FLAC everything!! If I can convert my archive to lossless I would love that. Helps preserve my home system's speakers.

Thanks very much for ure generous offer Integral. The folks that you help out should be very grateful for your graciousness!

Tastas
07-22-2008, 03:36 PM
1-)Turkey
2-)I am member of ScT,ScL,iPlay,MV,PTN,TL,TR
3-)I download music and movies.At music my favourites trance,house and electro.At movie my favourites horror,action,drama and AFRs.
4-)I am using because they have great speeds,quality and great users.I get some friends at here.Benefit from there and help them.
5-)iTS:For AFR movies and other movies also for community.
Elektro:For music,House an trance
Btmtv:For tv shows and benefit their speeds.

Yolgezer
07-22-2008, 03:40 PM
Great giveaway, mate!

1) I am from Turkey!
2) TL,TB,SCC,TD...
3) I download movies and tv-shows the most.
4) Because of their safety, speed and reputation.
5) BtMTV: I just love to watch TV-Shows.
ScT - I love their movie packs.
Elektronik - I like music!

respawn40
07-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Ahh, I love these kinds of giveaways! Good luck guys :)

malignoy2k
07-22-2008, 03:54 PM
1: hi man im from MEXICO ...

2: im member of Waffles,what.cd,bitmetv,iplay,PT,TL.revtt,hdbits,musicvids,scl,TR,BCG,bitme,TT,and FTN..man im pround of be a memeber ...

3: i download tv series , movies, games ,music, appz,ebooks and Hdefinition man...

4: i use private tarcker for speed , pretime and its all i need and i love bitorrent..cuz there are great communitys with great material ..ok

5: im looking for SCT.SCT:SCT for great speed and pretime and security (movies,0day appz and games.)

thanks for this.....help me for SCT ...ok:):):):)

HummerH3
07-22-2008, 04:08 PM
1)Romania
2)Ncore,Elektronik,Bithumen,SCL,Iplay
3)I download a lot of Music
4)I am a respected member,I like the communities,the speeds,pretimes and quantity
5)I would like the most SCT(I would like to downlaod a lot of 0Day apps and music packs),the other two are PT and BitmeTV
Thanks

rhak
07-22-2008, 04:50 PM
1) Belgium, Europe
2) TL, Bitme, Bitmetv, BCG, KG, Waffles, UG
3) Movies, tv, sometimes games
4) The quality and the speed
5) SCT because of pre, the packs, the 0days, etc (it's likely the only one I'd love to get)

unrealsg
07-22-2008, 05:03 PM
1) I'm from Singapore

2) Currently I have TT, TR, ScL, ScT, BCG, Waffles, BMTV, all are actively in use :D

3) I download music and tv shows a lot and some crime movies. Trance, house, dance, jpop, I like them very much, addicted to AvB's in and out of love :whistling. I'm still waiting for prison break and heros, but there are a few shows that are hot. Like topgear, new shows flashpoint and fear itself.

4) Using private trackers could max out my home connection speed which is good. Wide varities of contents avaible is another reason.

5)Elektronik - Even though I have TT, but I'm still missing out on the house collection that Elektronik has. Either I couldn't find the torrent or it's dead. Hate to do this but I have to search on google for direct links, which always appears to be rapidshare -.-
iTS - I wanna be straight on this, I want it for the ratio free system. Even without my seedbox, I could also download and try to seed 1:1 or park it for about more 2weeks :naughty:(24/7 ftw!), without fearing the account would get disabled due to negative ratio.

[sorry for too many IIIs in my post :lol:]

Duckater
07-22-2008, 05:24 PM
UK
GTi, tmt, dt.ro, tsd, mma, and a few high level ones
movies, mma, tv, music
security and speed community is important but some trackers are better for speed than community
5) Name at least 3 "Level 5" trackers you wish to be a member of, and why you want to join them.
Only bitme as others I already been a member of or just not interest me

I really think people like ovisan (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/ovisan-186838) should get the invite tho as clearly not a collector and others like myself already have high level trackers and some fresh blood on the tracker will do it good rather than another person who on several of them :)

Duckater
07-22-2008, 05:25 PM
UK
GTi, tmt, dt.ro, tsd, mma, and a few high level ones
movies, mma, tv, music
security and speed community is important but some trackers are better for speed than community
Only bitme as others I already been a member of or just not interest me

I really think people like ovisan (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/ovisan-186838) should get the invite tho as clearly not a collector and others like myself already have high level trackers and some fresh blood on the tracker will do it good rather than another person who on several of them :)

lifehackr
Generous offer man. Thanks for consideration.

1) I am from the USA!
2) TL, Bithd-tv, Nordic-T
3) I download movies, TV, music education, in that order.
4) For the community first (if its good I hang out there more often), quality then security.
4) BMTV - I love full series (trying to build library now-now doing so good, also love the old stuff you can't find anywhere else.
ScT - I want the fastest 0-day access! Amen brother.
ITS - I love lossless music, HD/blurary rips, and dvdr's.

lifehackr
Damn internet connection. Sorry.

lifehackr
07-22-2008, 05:27 PM

lifehackr
07-22-2008, 05:30 PM

lifehackr
07-22-2008, 05:32 PM

lifehackr
07-22-2008, 05:34 PM

lifehackr
07-22-2008, 05:38 PM

lifehackr
07-22-2008, 05:39 PM

RedRansom
07-22-2008, 05:56 PM
1-http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/useravatar/avatar168314_1.gif Isla de Muerte
2-http://i28.tinypic.com/f3ysk3.gifhttp://hdbits.org/pic/smilies/hdlove.gifhttp://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k30/no1da/emoticons/btlovejblade.gif and ....
3-All things but dvd
4-
For the community, security, and quality. +speed
5-I only need polishtracker

Has excellent speeds, great content and the pre-times are fast one of fastest trackers in pre-times.Tracker is very active it always have many leechers and seeders witch means that is very easy to seed and to keep a good ratio nowdays everbodys saying content is all about Pr0n :lol: ...what difference does it make ! :wub:

MaaxHimself
07-22-2008, 06:04 PM
sixtuple post ftl

integral
07-22-2008, 06:56 PM
Update:

A few have been PMed, invites have been given out.

I would like to stress that I do look through your previous posts/threads, and scrutinize them well. And I don't invite people who trade invites and torrent accounts. In the future, if you're making a request in a giveaway thread and you're asked questions, you might want to elaborate a little more, and spill your heart, if it's really what you want.

I will leave the thread open for about a day more and see if someone else stands out as someone who I should trust and give an invite to.

killercam101
07-22-2008, 07:21 PM
United States *HELL YEAH*
PureTNA,Pussytorrents, FapLife
Pr0n movies *mainly ebony and interracial*..not really into DP/scat
For private trackers users have a responsibility to seed for as long as possible allowing for better speed, better ingredients, better pizza , papa johns.
ITS --> the best of the best of the best sir!
Electronik--> Its a tracker for white people who can't dance to ordinary music and like myself do retarded hand gestures to heavy bass and repetitive beats.
ScT--> Magical speeds, unicorns, and Neil Patrick Harris is there..yea that's right Doogie Houser MD..I know...

RedRansom
07-22-2008, 07:25 PM
There is something wrong :unsure:
edit
http://thumbnails8.imagebam.com/984/9594a89839901.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/9594a89839901) http://thumbnails8.imagebam.com/984/4082359839903.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/4082359839903) http://thumbnails8.imagebam.com/984/54c9809839906.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/54c9809839906)
1-where is my post
2- where is integral post
3-:unsure:

apextwin146
07-22-2008, 07:35 PM
India
Scl - Packs
what - Music
Tti - DVDR and MOTD(usually a great selection of movies)
Music-vid - Loads of music videos and Concert DVDs
Tl - Xvid movies and Appz( generally i use this site a lot cuz i find it easier to use it with my connection as i am able to completely seed back watever i download)
BCG - Games

TV episodes and Season packs - I usually download entire old series like The Pretender,Mellenium etc and watch them during the summers due to lack of top shows like House MD, Lost etc
Music and and Music packs - Have to listen to a new album once a week otherwise my life feels a lil bit monotonous
Untouched DVDs of movies and TV seasons - Writing such DVDs has its own charm.
Anime - No body can live without Anime man

I use them primarily for content and speed. They offer me more speed than Public trackers and other times i find stuff that isnt available in publid
BMTV - cuz it has all the TV series and thats wat i download the most.
If theres a gud Anime tracker then i want to join that also .
Cant think of anything else as i dont download more than this( or get time to watch more than this :))

roderick
07-22-2008, 07:39 PM
Hey thanks for the giveaway!

1. USA
2. RevTT, Bit-hdtv, audionews
3. I mostly download movies and audio apps.
4. I like to use private trackers because you can get the newest and best releases faster and also because it is nice being part of a community where everyone is doing the same thing.
5. ScT - because it's the most wanted tracker and i want to be a part of it! Bitmetv - because of the community and tv releases. Elektronik - because im not a member of any tracker that offers that type of music only.

UF0
07-22-2008, 07:46 PM
Hi M8 , Nice Giveaway :) .

I'm From Egypt

PTN , TL , SCL , BMTV , RevTT , SCC , M-V , KG .

movies and TV addict and music .

Coz It's easy to find what I need , faster than public trackers . and the community is great u can make a new friends and be a part of it trying to help by seeding or any other way .

SCT I searched alot for this site but no luck . and it is my dream coz it is the best 0 day site , have a great pre time , very fast speed ,and have a lot of good packs .

ITS I heard it's great site have special packs and the ratio system is nice .

BMTV have it already

Finally I have a seed box from time to time , and I can provide ratio proofs or profile links .

Thx M8 for this awesome GA .and have a nice day
Gl every one :) .

Krvaric
07-22-2008, 07:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsyrFHgK4Os (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsyrFHgK4Os)

jokzor
07-22-2008, 08:05 PM
Lolololol

TorrentJunky
07-22-2008, 08:13 PM
1) UK
2) TL, ScT, BMTV
3) Music, Movies, TV
4) I Get Full Speed When I Upload/Download
5) Theres Only 1 I Wish To Be Part Of - Elektronik - I Love Music espically Trance And Electronic.

I'd also like to add that i have left trading and share and gain trackers through proving what i am worth to the rest of the members here at FST...this is the honest truth feel free to check my previous posts..thanks for considering me :)

Ali-g
07-22-2008, 08:17 PM
It would be useful and more trustful for u if u say the names of the winners : )
I dont win anything from this but u certainly will believe me ;)

integral
07-22-2008, 08:22 PM
It would be useful and more trustful for u if u say the names of the winners : )
I dont win anything from this but u certainly will believe me ;)

The winners know who they are. It's more of a security issue to say who's won and who hasn't.

hotshot6473
07-23-2008, 02:11 AM

USA

SCT, RevTT, TL, Waffles, TTi, Dimeadozen, SCC, Bit-HDTV, TB, ScL, BCG

I mostly download movies, TV and Hidefinition content. I also really love lossless music instead of the normal lossy scene releases. Programs I mostly download on a need only basis

I use them from their excelent communities and security. Most good private trackers have good pre times but I am not the type of person to sit there and hit refresh all day so it does not matter how fast it is posted. Content is also a huge plus on private trackers because they provide great rare packs that are usually free leech which can help you build up a respectible buffer.

ITS: This is probably my most wanted private tracker because of the free leech system. I don't say this because I want to just leech and then not seed instead I have never been a part of a community like this that respects normal peoples uploads and hardwork with releasing content. It will truly be a unique experience that I will cherish if it is offered to me.

BitmeTV: This is also another great tracker that sticks to one thing and really masters it with great content and most importantly a wide variety. I have never been a big person to download TV shows but that might just be because I have never been offered the right stuff. I would love to be apart of the community and see what all the rage is about.

Elektronik- I already have waffles and that fills my needs for music as I mostly listen to classic rock and metal. This site should go to someone that has a passion for this kind of music.

killercam101
07-23-2008, 02:22 AM
question why haven't I won yet?

Holy
07-23-2008, 02:31 AM
very nice giveaway keep up

nemrac
07-23-2008, 02:43 AM
Integral,

Very nice GA. Way to make it interesting.

Nemrac

yevgeny
07-23-2008, 03:16 AM
Update:

I would like to stress that I do look through your previous posts/threads, and scrutinize them well. And I don't invite people who trade invites and torrent accounts. In the future, if you're making a request in a giveaway thread and you're asked questions, you might want to elaborate a little more, and spill your heart, if it's really what you want.

I will leave the thread open for about a day more and see if someone else stands out as someone who I should trust and give an invite to.

Does this imply that everyone that didn't win is someone who trades invites? Or am I reading to far into that?

jokzor
07-23-2008, 06:12 AM
Update:

thanks for warning people out, anyways i think everyone posted similiar answers, some more gay some less, spilling out the hearth is kinda homo, i don't think the point of a giveaway is make users beg (i wouldn't do it)

anyways i'm sure you had some good sense, thank you and congratulations for the winners

take5
07-23-2008, 08:27 AM
Ok another mysterious giveaway, I'm in :)
1) My fatherland
2) I'm member in SCC, ScL(flower),ITS, TL, Waffles, What, TvT.ro, BitMeTV, BitMe.
3) I download music, tv, movies the most. I like downloading packs especially some rare movie ones.
I'm also interesting in books for my work.
4) There are a lot of reasons why I prefer using private trackers. Security, speed, quality are the most important ones.
Community used to be another one but I'm really out of free time lately.
5) It's funny but I'm already a member in the 3 of the 6 level5 trackers.
So if I had to name at least 3 I have to name the 3 I'm not a member
First of all ScT. Everybody says it's one of the best out there. Speed is great, packs are unique and a few rare ones
and there is their policy of freeleech in everything except 0day. I would really love to be a member there.
Then it is Elektronik. I'm enjoying listening house music. I've heard that it's on of the best places for this kind of music
Finally PT. I've heard that speed and pres are great

I'm not a trader and never was and I respect all the trackers I'm already a member.
I can provide profile links in pm and I'm more than willing to share any other information you'd like.

Thanks for considering integral, gl everybody

jokzor
07-23-2008, 11:03 AM
anyways i think everyone posted similiar answers, some more gay some less, spilling out the hearth is kinda homo, i don't think the point of a giveaway is make users beg (i wouldn't do it)

Everyone posted similar answers because there's not much else to say. ... To expect someone to write an essay about their torrid love affair with the concept of having an account at a tracker is a little much.

Now that I've had time to think about what was asked of those of us who've replied in this thread, it seems that all jumped through an unnecessary hoop en route to an invite that we're statistically unlikely to get anyway.

that's exactly what i meant there is nothing much to say, it's just kinda sad cause i'm not less than the other guys trying, and i've no idea who was choosen or why, but i guess integral had is reasons, even if too detailed ones :p
that's why he sumed it up in a simple "spill heart" cheer up, i guess he didn't mean for us to beg or to enter in a drama-like contest :p
sorry integral

Ramus
07-23-2008, 11:45 AM
1) Australia

2) RevTT, ScL, SCC, BiTMETV,TL.

3) TV Eps,Movies,Music

4) I use private trackers because of speed, content, and the standard of the scene releases. I use private trackers mainly because of the speed it offers i would never achieve the speeds i get from trackers such as TL. And when i was using public trackers the downloads were not always what they were named lol, well back then i was pretty newb i must say hehe.

5) ScT - Very fast access to the latest scene files. been trying to get into this tracker for a while hopefully soon i can get there.

very original giveaway integral i must say. :)

integral
07-23-2008, 11:45 AM
When I said to "spill your heart," this is what I meant:

Obviously, there are quite a few other people posting in this thread. So if I was in that position, I would look at what everyone else is saying, and try to say something better. Since it's only one person reading each post and deciding to give an invite (me), why not go a bit further into detail about why you use private torrenting? Why do you really want these trackers?

Now a whole essay isn't required, or anything close to it; I've given some invites in this thread to people who wrote one line for each question. I considered each post and person, no matter what you wrote, so long as I didn't find any participation in trading threads in your past. It's not some scheme or trick, it's a fair opportunity for everyone to present themselves, and who they are, for a chance to receive an invite that they want.

That being said, I will read what posts I missed while I was sleeping, and wait a little bit more for new ones if they come.

jokzor
07-23-2008, 11:59 AM
When I said to "spill your heart," this is what I meant:

Obviously, there are quite a few other people posting in this thread. So if I was in that position, I would look at what everyone else is saying, and try to say something better. Since it's only one person reading each post and deciding to give an invite (me), why not go a bit further into detail about why you use private torrenting? Why do you really want these trackers?

we got it, but, we all want those trackers for the same reasons, cause they have lots of content, cause they have speed, cause they are easy to upload, cause they are safe, it's the same as asking why do you want the hot girl instead of the not-so-hot one.. it's obvious :)
i already said i'm sorry for pushing that matter, it's ok now i guess :p

Silante
07-23-2008, 01:40 PM
1) Romania
2) RevTT, Tl , Scc, rmvBuster
3) Muzic, Movies, Tv series
4) because are better speed, and fiind a lot of staff
5) ScT(4 content), Elecktronik(4 muzic), iTS (4 comunity)

:fst:

ngraham07
07-23-2008, 01:54 PM
1) I'm from the UK.
2) TL, RevTT, SCC, Waffles, What, Box, UL at BC games
3) I'm a big fan of games but i would say my most highly downloaded material is tv shows.
4) I believe that you should always give something back to the community, public trackers don't really support this idea and the community is no where near as good :)
5) Trance traffic - I would love fast access to newly released trance material.
ScT - I would love to try out this infamous site and join their very active community
BMTV - As i said i love tv shows and this would be an amazing addition to the trackers im in :)

Cheers if i'm considered. Oh and i've got a 100/100 seedbox so seeding is never a problem, i can provide links to my accounts on any of the above :)

tsafrir20
07-23-2008, 02:03 PM

I'm from Israel...:)

PtN, ScL, RevTT, TL, Waffles, TTi, What.cd, TvT.ro, BCG, BG, STMusic.

I download a lot of movies, TV and games. I also really love music of most kinds.

I use private trackers mostly because it has much faster download speed.
It also have great security,so it's much safer to download from them.
In most places i'm a member of,i love to get to involved int the communities.
I also love it because of the content(mostly special packs..)

ITS-firstly,it has a wonderful freeleech system,meaning i don't have to worry about my ratio all the time.
I love to give back and upload or seed,but only when the community is a fun place,and in this case,i have heard that it has a great community and nice people.
of course it also has great speeds and rare packs.
I will be more then happy to get in and become a member of this special tracker.
this is the main tracker i'm after.:yup:

BitmeTV-it is truely T-H-E tracker for me...unfurtunetly i can't get in because i'm from israel.:cry:

ScT-enough said about this tracker,but as far as i heard,it will be very very hard for me to keep a good ratio in this tracker without a seedbox,which i don't have.:(

integral
07-23-2008, 02:27 PM
Okay, let me say a few things:

I've read every post in this tracker. And I researched each person thoroughly, who were asking for trackers I was interested in giving invites to. And let me please make a note, I didn't simply PM users asking for their email: I pmed each user to ask them further questions, to get to know them; I don't believe in randomly giving out invites to people I've never had a conversation with.

Giveaways aren't for everyone. Some people don't like to do it, some people don't like to see it happen.

But, everyone has their own opinion. My opinion is this: I was once a beginner, I once had no membership to trackers that I value today. We all have to start somewhere. And I view others who participate in these giveaway threads as me long ago; someone who needs charity, someone who needs a chance.

I know the bitter truth though; some people, possibly even a majority in this day and age, are cheaters; people who cheat life, and do illegal or immoral things to get ahead. This fact of life manifests itself in torrent communities and forums such as these. But, I have faith in humanity; not to be so dramatic, I think there are some people here, who deserve a chance. So I give it to them; I risk my own memberships at other sites to extend an invite to someone who I deem deserving. Therefore, I think I have the right to ask a few questions, maybe even a lot, and to have a conversation, because again, it is my giveaway, and my risk.

That being said, I've learned a few things in my first real public search for someone worthy of invites; some bad things, some good. A bad thing is a lot of people are traders, or sellers here. Thankfully, other users have sent me a few PMs pointing out such users and I thank them for that. A good thing is that there are deserving users here, and I am happy to have given out several invites to users in the thread.

I will be creating more of these threads in the future, and I have taken the names of people who I think have the potential to receive invites; if you weren't pmed, and you aren't a trader or seller publicly here, keep contributing here, keep posting, and keep helping others. And when I make another thread like this, make sure you stand out from the others, if you really want it. And maybe you'll get some help.