PDA

View Full Version : Bittorrent Gives Me An Error

Inevitable
08-18-2003, 04:27 PM
I'm using Bittorrent ++ and downloaded Freddy VS Jason the 641 MB one. Well all was going good until I got hit with one of those blue screened errors that just stopped the download just before it was gonna complete! WTF?! This shit has happened to me before when I downloaded The Sims 7 in 1. Anyone know what the problem is?

Inevitable
08-18-2003, 04:57 PM
ok I restarted and it finished, but it still doesn't work I'm hit with sector error after sector. This is stupid. WHy put a file on there that doesn't work??

Bittorrent is just stupid it has fast downloads and all but things like this is just uncalled for.

Gre1
08-19-2003, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Inevitable@18 August 2003 - 11:57
ok I restarted and it finished, but it still doesn't work I'm hit with sector error after sector. This is stupid. WHy put a file on there that doesn't work??

Bittorrent is just stupid it has fast downloads and all but things like this is just uncalled for.
That doesn't mean Bittorrent is stupid u just said it your self y SOMEONE would put a file that doesn't work. So not BT that person but, that file does work I have heard it works all search the board to find out what to do.