PDA

View Full Version : what happened to tstracker

superguy
07-25-2008, 12:10 AM
it told me to type in the pin code, how can I get the pin code?
I tried to recover the password, and there was only account name and password there ,still no pin code received.
so...what should I do?
anybody helps me? thx

hangemhigh
07-25-2008, 12:16 AM
its been a while but if I remember correctly
you were pmed the pin code.
Do you recall ever receiving a 3 diget pin number via pm?
that would be it (I think)

LubTheStaringCat
07-25-2008, 12:19 AM
That's the stupidest thing that I have seen, who ever thought that Idea up was an arshole:blink:

Raban
07-25-2008, 12:32 AM
if ya didn't set a pincode yet ya just enter 3 numbers and that becomes your pincode

thats the way it worked for me and i can login fine .. . .

bblogs
07-25-2008, 03:44 AM
That's the stupidest thing that I have seen, who ever thought that Idea up was an arshole:blink:

I think it's a good security measure, considering tracker accounts are high risk for getting hacked.

Polarbear
07-25-2008, 05:09 AM
it told me to type in the pin code, how can I get the pin code?
I tried to recover the password, and there was only account name and password there ,still no pin code received.
so...what should I do?
anybody helps me? thx

you already had other accounts on ts-tracker, were disabled and sneaked back in via a new trade.
since the account isn't yours anyway, please don't expect any help.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-anybody-tells-me-happened-tstracker-291390

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-i-have-thorland-iplay-and-want-tstracker-293546

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-have-sct-need-tstracker-294938

you obviously don't need the tracker for its content and don't understand german. you're just there to trade it. hopefully they ban you again.

Funkin'
07-25-2008, 05:22 AM
Busted.

I'm not a member at tstracker(nor do I want to be), but other sites like Pisexy has this same type of pincode system, and it is a little annoying. But on the flip side I think it's a pretty good security measure. If you're one those people that uses the same password on every site, and someone gets a hold of that pass, then your trackers with this pincode system shouldn't get messed with as the person wouldn't know the pin.

hangemhigh
07-25-2008, 05:39 AM
I nominate Polarbear for the new " FST Detective"....

we need one bad..

deadalive1
07-25-2008, 05:47 AM

we need one bad..
Seconded ^^^. I am glad for people like him. The information he/they provide could/would save a person from potentially inviting a "known" cheater/trader to a site and therefore save their own account/s as well on said tracker. I personally... am thankful for this type of information.

Funkin'
07-25-2008, 06:15 AM

we need one bad..
Seconded ^^^. I am glad for people like him. The information he/they provide could/would save a person from potentially inviting a "known" cheater/trader to a site and therefore save their own account/s as well on said tracker. I personally... am thankful for this type of information.

Yes. But you should be researching the person you invite anyways. But having someone like an FST Detective would be nice. A stickied list of all known traders and cheaters could be made.

SgtMajor
07-25-2008, 06:17 AM
you obviously don't need the tracker for its content and don't understand german. you're just there to trade it. hopefully they ban you again.

Ich bin ein Berliner

/me awaits invite :whistling

Hint - never wake a sleeping bear, you only make them very, very angry.

Made me hungry for some German now, jaegerschnitzel or currywurst?? mmmm :D

Polarbear
07-25-2008, 06:29 AM

Ich bin ein Berliner

SgtMajor awaits invite :whistling

Hint - never wake a sleeping bear, you only make them very, very angry.

Made me hungry for some German now, jaegerschnitzel or currywurst?? mmmm :D

i should try to cook a currywurst with hp sauce to celebrate the friendship among the peoples.

mmmmmh, i like hp sauce :drool:

edit: damn, i'm hungry now. time to get something for breakfast ....

LubTheStaringCat
07-25-2008, 11:59 AM
Busted.

I'm not a member at tstracker(nor do I want to be), but other sites like Pisexy has this same type of pincode system, and it is a little annoying. But on the flip side I think it's a pretty good security measure. If you're one those people that uses the same password on every site, and someone gets a hold of that pass, then your trackers with this pincode system shouldn't get messed with as the person wouldn't know the pin.

I believe FB has a similar type of 3 digit pin code thingy.

dunson
07-25-2008, 12:02 PM