PDA

View Full Version : elek GA 4 U

oprea82
07-25-2008, 01:39 PM
I have one invite 4 U :)

I don't want any posts from people who have no idea or have a small idea about what this is and what it provides.

These are the rules:

1. NO cheaters and no traders whatsoever (I don't want U to apply for this invite if U know U did something wrong even you're straight now, that includes giving away an account)
2. active users only (here and on your trackers)- I'll PM you for direct links to your profiles (I expect not to find ratios like 3465473472.7684 and download under 10GB so show me proves that U use your trackers - user name should be the same in all trackers)
3. I don't care about rep points I just wanna give this away to someone who uses it.
4. Promise to keep the ratio above 1 all the time (Ill check you and ... U don't wanna break this rule)
5.NO collectors (... "ohhhh... I heard about this... this is a good tracker... HMMM how about checking this out ?!?"...)
6. Why do you need this :) - very important !!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL :)
I'll make my decision Monday evening if someone qualifies :)

PlayeR
07-25-2008, 01:46 PM
I would apply for this. i am not trader
i can provide proofs to you and all..
i want this tracker because it has great content. i love music and would like to have this invite. will use it the acc carefully.

thanks man

! TRADE !
07-25-2008, 01:54 PM
great ruls

i will use it becuse im music lover and u will see my profile links

why i need it ? im music lover and i can be very active in that tracker i have alot of music i can upload it

if u want any profile links i will give u

and any speed test

Sweetiepie
07-25-2008, 01:58 PM
I'd love to have an elek* invite. Love house, trance, dance music and really need a good tracker for it.

Have just one musictracker, which have not a very big collection of the kind of music i like, and the pre-times is also very bad. I mean, I wanna be first with the new music, not second, not third. FIRST. That's the main reason that I'd love an invite...

Cheers m8, Good giveaway btw :D:D,

PM if you want some proofs, had never cheat and would never cheat cause I don't have to ! :)

Akeesson

Krvaric
07-25-2008, 02:07 PM
Count me in.

why me?....... you just made top of the list for a TT invite give away. ;)

Disme
07-25-2008, 02:12 PM
Count me in.

Smells like trade-spirit :whistling

Krvaric
07-25-2008, 02:21 PM
Count me in.

Not really considering the ;)
and considering there are no TT invites :P

Oh and I don't need a invite.

guitarhero
07-25-2008, 02:46 PM
WHAT is bad if i gave some useless accounts away? I can`t see the point :| However i can`t apply in this case.

Ali-g
07-25-2008, 03:40 PM
Apart from all other rules one caught my eye!
Why Do I Need This?

Ok Im not saying now I need this cuz like someone here says all u need in life is water and food, emmm maybe sleep too.
Anyway Ive been practicing DJ for a long time now and this summer months Im doing some DJ in friends parties and in a small club downtown.

As u will see I want Elek. to DL from there, not jst to collect it.
a) U will find collectors easily, jst look at their GA (100 trackers to give and well rep points do some up pretty easily, dont they)
b) When someone mentioned a lvl.5 GA and asked the trackers we wanted I answered Elek, that should prove that at least from all lvl.5 trackers Im looking for Elek the most (check in my posts if u want to)
c) To sum up I like House, Elektro, Dance, Trance, Techno and even made nearly all of my real-life friends like them : )
Feel free to PM me if u think Im the right guy ;)

xperia2008
07-25-2008, 03:50 PM
first at all i know that i am new here and u cant gave me this GA
but i really love music very very very much
i have a seedbox for 3 monthes from ovh
speed 100Mb
and i will send u my ratio and speedtest
i hope to get this GA althought i am a new m8
thnxx :)

oprea82
07-25-2008, 05:09 PM
speed 100Mb

I don't care if U have the mother of seedboxes! I'm looking for someone who likes music, listens to it and seed big time like 500-5000 torrents not 10-20.

U misunderstood my criteria m8 :)

Count me in.

The way he posed it... yes looks like a "promise" for TT invite if elek gets in his pocket:)

But I don't think that I need anyone to advise me unless U know some trading or cheating history that's hard to trace. If that's your intention to drag my attention that's OK otherwise increase your No of post somewhere else :)

bladesharp
07-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Trying My chance :)
Promising to keep teh ratio above 1.
Can provide proofs of all trackers am using.
Like music,heard about the content there.

xperia2008
07-25-2008, 05:34 PM
i dont understnad ur meaning
what is 500-5000 torrrent??

oprea82
07-25-2008, 05:36 PM

seeding torrents m8 :)

Sweetiepie
07-25-2008, 05:40 PM

You have to use the account, not just have it... U know, leech and seed 500 to 5000 torrents not just like 10 or 20. As he said before: He want an active user. !!! :)

EDIT: TS was faster ;)

xperia2008
07-25-2008, 05:43 PM
and i am active
what is the problem now??
i am a good seeder
and verry active

oprea82
07-25-2008, 06:10 PM
Count me in.

What I understand of this post is that U have TT and when you'll have an invite it will be a high probability that I'll be the winer :) so this sounds to me like an obligation from you if I give U elek invite. This, in my opinion is not correct.

xtonart
07-25-2008, 06:13 PM
1.OK, I can promise that I never do cheat and trade.
2.Yes, I can prove my profile having good ratio.
and, I can be active this tracker
4.Allways
5.I don't sign-up or request tracker I don't need
6.Because I'd love to elecktronik music.
I drop across Elecktro 3 years ago.The music would be ever in my mind.
After the time,I wander from place to place for listening elecktronica.
Finally.I could discover TT and Elecktronia,ETC
If You consider a little bit on my passion,I'd really appreciate U

kid16k
07-25-2008, 07:40 PM
(sry for bold text, but i thought its better for you, if you do not want to read the whole text)

Hi,

my name is F**** (aka kid16k), iam from Germany and go clubbing (NO HIPHOP, only House/Electro/Techno-Clubs) almost every weekend here (real "electro"-fans know "Cocoon Club" in Frankfurt / Hessen -> Its worldfamous Club from SVEN VÄTH, babba, he gives us our hell of a drug (yeah i know its a mainstream-slogan) every friday there)
However: I just wanna convince you, that i really love electronic-music, although iam not a "raver" or something like that, but house/minimal/techno are one of my reasons to live life (viva la vida^^)...

Why i need the invite? (<- your question) = Because iam addicted to House/Minimal/Techno/Dance/Trance(last both only a little)

From reallife to torrentlife:

I've never cheated (!), i've never really traded (ok, friends just gave me the invites and i invited them to a drink in real life or something like that but i've never traded "invite vs invite") and iam not a collector (besides i have and love: TS-Tracker, FTN, SCT, TL, BitMeTV and HDBits and some shitty trackers i just tried out and found out there not worth it or to giveaway some free-invites to friends).
I have a rootserver and dsl 16k at home. I know its not that important to you, but i also think you won't invite a "bad-leecher" or something like said (iam not, so yes, i promise to keep the ratio above 1.0) PM me for proofs and profile-links if you want...
I think if i would become a Elek-Memeber, it would become my most used tracker (after german torrentsyndrom-tracker), because atm i just download movies from time to time, alot of tv-series from bitmetv and mostly music-packs, but with packs comes alot of mainstream, thats why an "electronic-music-specialized-tracker" would be nice, because i expect alot of "not-mos-music-mainstream-shit"-techno/house-stuff etc (but you see, i dont have any good music-tracker or, even worse, no electro/house/techno specialized tracker, also i have to say, that ftn has some electronic-fans with knowledge to, that know alot about that kind of music :yup:)

So finally, i just can say, that i would be very happy about an invite to that tracker, would make excessive use of it and not only download mainstream-packs (if they offer them there), but more of the insider-stuff AND i also could upload some rare stuff (for example promo-discs given away for free in cocoon-club or King Kamehameha here in Frankfurt etc)

AND... If you come to germany in the future (who knows^^) it would be a pleasure for me, to invite you not to a torrent-tracker, but to the COCOON-CLUB in FRANKFURT (type it in google and get wet^^) -> no joke, you can come with me and my friends, we met new guys/girls every night, so why not?!

eLecTriFieD greeTingZ from Germany

kid16k

EDIT: IAM NOT A TRADER, SO THERE SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM AND GIVING A REAL FRIEND AN INVITE ISNT FORBIDDEN ;-)

zxiuo1
07-28-2008, 03:56 AM
Hello, oprea82
I would like to Thank you, for giving us a chance at this excellent invite.:D

Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm 30 years old, and have been spinning electronic music since I was 20. There is nothing else I'd rather do.. All my spare time is devoted to music, finding new tracks, putting sets together, making cds for people, and doing gigs. I love It!

I have never cheated any of my sites and never would, its not worth it. No I'm not a trader, I give invites away to people that I feel will use it and contribute. People who I hope will try to keep at least a 1. ratio. I believe the more you give, the more you receive. No I'm not a collector, I have mostly music trackers. TR, STM, What, TBits, RevTT. that I use on a daily basis. They all have Great Ratios... My utorrent runs 24-7 always seeding.

I also use alot of forum sites with RS links and some p2p networks, to get new releases. I upload to my BT sites regularly, and give donations when I can.

Why do I need a Elektronik invite....Well for the last 3 years I have been spinning more electro style. Elektronik is the best site for that music. I spend at least 4 hours a night after work, searching and listening to tracks. Trying to find the newest, the best stuff. Tracks that give you goose bumps, or stick in your head. Tracks that make the crowd go off...

If I had a Elektronik acc, they would be right there at my fingertips.. I would be so very grateful for this invite. If you would checkout my Public profile and albums here: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/zxiuo1-199028/member.php?u=199028 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/zxiuo1-199028/member.php?u=199028) you can see how truly passionate I am for the music and spinning. I can provide ratios, speedtest, sreenshots of my music folders. What ever you need to be assured I'm worthy of this invite....:D
Thanks again,
zxiuo1

yakz091
07-28-2008, 04:01 AM
nice ga.
GL.

ConkiZz
07-28-2008, 11:29 AM

seeding torrents m8 :)
Hmm, i can just have max 500 torrents active.. Is there any way to have more active?
Btw, great ga, Elektronik is a very good tracker! ;)

oprea82
07-28-2008, 11:56 AM
I'll close this thread in 3 hours and then I'll make my decision :)

h1ronakamura
07-28-2008, 12:05 PM
i would love to get it cause i love elektro music and this tracker is best for that, im active user at all my trackers which i use every day so if i get this invite i will be also active there, can pm you direct links to my profiles so you can see that im active user, ok so its up to you GL to all of you!

helpme
07-28-2008, 12:40 PM
very nice giveaway
could i ask for that invite
i love music so much
and i promise you i will keep good ratio and will be very active there like trackers i have
about ratio i can pm you with direct links to my profiles to be sure
thnx in advance

oprea82
07-28-2008, 03:05 PM
speed 100Mb

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-level-4-offer-304959/?
Didn't I req U traders not to post ?!?!?

1.OK, I can promise that I never do cheat and trade.

What's this ?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-i-have-bitme-want-bitmetv-221588/?

i would love to get it cause i love elektro music and this tracker is best for that, im active user at all my trackers which i use every day so if i get this invite i will be also active there, can pm you direct links to my profiles so you can see that im active user, ok so its up to you GL to all of you!

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-accounts-giveaway-302995/?
I said not even acc GA !

The 3 of U are disqualified.

I'll PM akeesson, kid16k, zxiuo1
I'm waiting for zxiuo1 to PM his profile links and I'll announce the winner.

It was hard to make a choice but finally I made it.
The winner is zxiuo1 :) Congrats m8 :)

I wish I had more invites to offer all of you a chance to be part of this great community. I'll keep you guys in top of my list for the next GA :)