PDA

View Full Version : Need FTN Invite Have Steam

BlackEyes
07-25-2008, 03:43 PM
hi all

http://i33.tinypic.com/v6itjn.png

i think its the best time to ask for FTN
i can offer steam with Valve Complete Pack worth 119.99 $ :D:lol:

Includes: Counter-Strike, Team Fortress Classic, Day of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Ricochet, Half-Life, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Portal, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Team Fortress 2, Peggle Extreme

OR

i can give you rapidshare account legit [ give you proooof of payment] for 1 year

is't steam worth?

heh steam is worth enough.. like said you can leech these games but you cannot play them. only on some lame cracked servers with cheaters.
i think this is a pretty good trade :>

:yup::yup: thats right :naughty::naughty:

btw i don't need ftn so much if you have offers from lvl5+ pm :happy:

Krvaric
07-25-2008, 03:45 PM
This is beginning to sound quite pathetic......if I may say so.

BlackEyes
07-25-2008, 03:49 PM

hope some1 have invite :whistling;)

respawn40
07-25-2008, 03:49 PM
LOL. Trying to pay someone $120 in PC games that they can most likely download...for free.

BlackEyes
07-25-2008, 03:51 PM
LOL. Trying to pay someone $120 in PC games that they can most likely download...for free.

lol for free????:pinch::pinch::pinch::blink::blink::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

sure you can dl them but you can't play online

Krvaric
07-25-2008, 03:52 PM

people do, but you surely ain't getting it by just asking for it or by offering money.

BlackEyes
07-25-2008, 03:57 PM

people do, but you surely ain't getting it by just asking for it or by offering money.

Don't say thats :cry::cry::cry::(:(:huh::frusty::frusty::frusty:

deadalive1
07-25-2008, 04:34 PM
Man I'm gonna be clearing these threads for days :(

Max.Damage
07-25-2008, 04:55 PM
heh steam is worth enough.. like said you can leech these games but you cannot play them. only on some lame cracked servers with cheaters.

Sweetiepie
07-25-2008, 05:03 PM

It has been a good trade if he just put 119$ into my account. I mean, i don't play more than Counter Strike 1.6 which I can buy for 6$ on Steam :lol:

BlackEyes
07-25-2008, 05:26 PM

:yup::yup: thats right :naughty::naughty:

btw i don't need ftn so much if you have offers from lvl5+ pm :happy:

stagadam
07-25-2008, 05:48 PM
you are fraudster imho

jokzor
07-25-2008, 06:36 PM
if i may so, excuse me but i find this pathetic, you look desperate, i could pay for an invite, but allow me and yourself to be faced in the place of the inviter.. would i invite someone just because he/she would pay, risking that person to disable my account and my fellow invitees, don't you think trust and a bit of friendship is better? :\

edit: being invited is a commitment that you just can't buy

naikon
07-25-2008, 06:51 PM
eeeee its not good trade ! cuz blackeyes can get back his steam account by sending scanned cd-key to valve :< you will stay without ftn invite and steam account :P

kooftspc11
07-25-2008, 06:53 PM
this trade is only worth it if you get a limitless supply of coal for all that steam

flamers
07-25-2008, 07:07 PM
Is it really true online game play isn't crackable?, then the offer is worth something atleast.

Sweetiepie
07-25-2008, 07:23 PM
Is it really true online game play isn't crackable?, then the offer is worth something atleast.

You can use a cracked steam, I red it on a 0day-tracker and it workes for mostly of the guys there. Even on VAC-servers. I havn't tried it coause I have the real deal ;)

BlackEyes
07-25-2008, 07:25 PM

You can use a cracked steam, I red it on a 0day-tracker and it workes for mostly of the guys there. Even on VAC-servers. I havn't tried it coause I have the real deal ;)

nope thats will not work :naughty::naughty: cracked steam all time stopped and you can't play online :dry:

ovisan
07-25-2008, 08:10 PM
FST is the only forum where pps are selling their soul for F*N. I ve just seed F*N giveaways without any of this fuss and all the begging plus inviters are considering F*N as a good tracker and not their lifes. Is not the end of the world if you wont get it. I wonda how many pps payed for an account and were totally disappointed that F*N doesn't have nthing extra than a good usual tracker.

And btw p2p spirit means FREE FILE SHARING, but nowadays there are less and less pps understanding this, and that's why governments close trackers, because we deserve it!

"Big" trackers destroy this spirit and makes it a profitable business, not even tax-deductible :|

BlackEyes
07-25-2008, 09:39 PM
FST is the only forum where pps are selling their soul for F*N. I ve just seed F*N giveaways without any of this fuss and all the begging plus inviters are considering F*N as a good tracker and not their lifes. Is not the end of the world if you wont get it. I wonda how many pps payed for an account and were totally disappointed that F*N doesn't have nthing extra than a good usual tracker.

And btw p2p spirit means FREE FILE SHARING, but nowadays there are less and less pps understanding this, and that's why governments close trackers, because we deserve it!

"Big" trackers destroy this spirit and makes it a profitable business, not even tax-deductible :|

no one want to help some1 says: make offerZ other GA with 100 spam pages

BlackEyes
07-26-2008, 09:47 PM
you are fraudster imho
ty :huh::huh::unsure::unsure: