PDA

View Full Version : bad situation on tti

MAX011
07-25-2008, 03:51 PM
hi everyone ,

i had holiday for 3 weeks then when i come back i found that i can't acces to my TTI acount ( iam power user ) put when i try to recover the password it send me a confermation e:mail .

I delete the cockies and i don't know how to use the IRC so any idia what shall i do in this situation

thanks for all the advices

respawn40
07-25-2008, 04:00 PM
Learn how to use IRC, and then go to their help/support/whatever channel :O

MAX011
07-25-2008, 04:04 PM
thanks . but u r not helping . stay away please

Nemrod
07-25-2008, 04:47 PM
He gave you the best advice. IRC is the best way for solving any problem.
If you want to know your account status, send me via PM your username, I´ll see if you´ve been disabled, that´s the most that regular users can do.

markupmaster
07-25-2008, 05:24 PM
He gave you the best possible advice. Anytime you have a issue with any tracker, Visit their IRC channel as you can get fast support from Staff. That's one reason why some trackers have an IRC Channel/Server. If you don't know how to use IRC then you should definitely learn. I recommend using a web based client such as mibbit.com if you don't have access to mIRC or are unfamiliar with how IRC Works. You will need TTi's irc details. The details are..
Server: irc.freequest.net
Port: 6667 (9999 for SSL)
Channel: #TTi

I found those details by using the handy dandy search tool at the top of the forums for those wondering.

Here it is broken down.

Go to mibbit.com and do the following.

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/4184/mibbitconnsk4.jpg

MAX011
07-25-2008, 07:56 PM
thanks and it's work but i don't know if the account will back again or not

KaySterling
07-25-2008, 08:24 PM
Well have you talked to the TTi staff in the #TTI channel?
They will tell you yes or - no.

Enlightened
07-25-2008, 08:33 PM

Actually, my situation is the same, AND the staff at TTi are bunch of SH*T heads, I got a Mod saying " If U speak English, U will be Ignored".
They are giving me the Same attitude, like SWEDVDR, jush a bunch of Discrimating AssH*le, towards ppl who speaks and write English.:angry:

MAX011
07-25-2008, 09:17 PM

Actually, my situation is the same, AND the staff at TTi are bunch of SH*T heads, I got a Mod saying " If U speak English, U will be Ignored".
They are giving me the Same attitude, like SWEDVDR, jush a bunch of Discrimating AssH*le, towards ppl who speaks and write English.:angry:
this is not true
they soo good staff they talk to me in english and they give me my account back

thanks TTI i love you

kondrae
07-25-2008, 09:27 PM
thats great to hear. i guess enlightened didnt get so lucky :)

Enlightened
07-25-2008, 09:50 PM
thats great to hear. i guess enlightened didnt get so lucky :)

Yeah, MUST be my "Luck", approach them very politely, Not demanding, cause I was asking for help.
Wish I have save the iRc chat log for all to see. and I did Not cause, I was sooo..Piss off with them....:(

markupmaster
07-25-2008, 09:54 PM
Wow Enlightened..

That's weird..

TTi staff has always been very nice..

I am pretty good friends with one of the admins over there and he always puts the members first.

:dabs: