PDA

View Full Version : [req] since everybody is in the mood i'd like ftn too :)

jokzor
07-25-2008, 06:28 PM
i bet i'm not gonna get it, anyone against? :shifty:

guitarhero
07-25-2008, 06:47 PM
with that attitude you really won`t get it :lol:

Enlightened
07-25-2008, 06:50 PM

Furthermore, U DO have enough Space in your Signature Userbar to "Boast" that U have F*N. That is the One of the Things that make me Not Invite someone, such a turn off

Disme
07-25-2008, 06:58 PM
Furthermore, U DO have enough Space in your Signature Userbar to "Boast" that U have F*N. That is the One of the Things that make me Not Invite someone, such a turn off

Just curious ... what DO you need to invite someone to FTN ? :P

deadalive1
07-25-2008, 06:59 PM

Agreed^^^ It's like saying "Hey, look at me...I'm special, look @ what and where I belong too". Sadly tho alot of people have them, 1 or 2 isn't bad but some people take it to the extreme.

IdolEyes787
07-25-2008, 07:03 PM
Need to lighten up guys.
Although it's true in certain cases if you look at joksor's sig there isn't a whole lot of boasting going on there.

The original post was a bit of a joke too.

jokzor
07-25-2008, 07:43 PM
please allow me this oportunity to teach you what my signature means
1- The pirate bay: i support free leech comunities, and i'm against monopolyzed market
2- demonoid: i like variety and easy signup trackers
3- bitgamer i like games
4,5-fl and tb: i like 0day stuff and i'm a good user when i have to keep a ratio
6- psone: i really like old school games
7,8- my double nationality, how could i not be proud of it

you see, theres no level 10 trackers on my userbar, neither i'm a rockstar, it depends on how you read them, but i think you didn't took the time
if you still cant handle a strong character move along, at least i have something to say about myself ;)

Enlightened
07-25-2008, 07:49 PM

2 Days of Intensive Interrogation on MSN, a lot of grilling, if U PASS my gauntlet, that is what I did to the last Guy I invited....He was mentally Exhausted when I was thru with him...LOL:lol:

you still cant handle a strong character move along, at least i have something to say about myself ;)

I did Move along......when i saw that 'stack" of Useless Userbar.....
Won't help your cause in getting F*N , if U are so F***king Cocky, Dude, lower your Banner of arrogance.....just my 2 cents.:frusty::frusty::frusty:

jokzor
07-25-2008, 07:55 PM
if you did move along why flaming the userbars? :)
too bad, and sorry, but it's not a cause, it's a joke, and you'r making fun of it :)

lol such small people around, now he talks about helping, after sayin such stuff, come on boys.. grow up ;)
you must be used to feet licking enlightened, don't you?

IdolEyes787
07-25-2008, 09:58 PM
Once again a perfectly innocent thread turns into a flamefest.

jokzor
07-25-2008, 10:23 PM

sorry idoleyes, ppl can't take that some guys have guts to request, and i can't take being flamed..
thanks for pointing that out

IdolEyes787
07-26-2008, 02:50 AM
No need to apologize to me jokzor.I think that you answered the bashing very reasonably.
Btw I totally got your sig and like you said it's clearly the opposite of blowing your own horn.Surprised others couldn't see that.
Good luck on the invite.

Brandon
07-26-2008, 03:00 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-the-official-im-not-looking-ftn-thread-304901-post2907819

aysomc
07-26-2008, 03:15 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-the-official-im-not-looking-ftn-thread-304901-post2907819

holy shit, that was perfect, he even said it in huge red text. ROFL

BOOM
07-26-2008, 03:15 AM
pwed :lol:

bblogs
07-26-2008, 03:28 AM
hahah! :lol:

...and furthermore, I bet jokzor doesn't even who Brandon is, that loser who posted the link :D

jokzor
07-26-2008, 03:41 AM

that was totally out of context LOL it was a manifesto of what people were pointing out :p, nothing more, i'm innocent, i sware!

seppypom
07-26-2008, 03:48 AM
http://www.snowboardshop.no/user_images/Fucked%20Now.jpg

SgtMajor
07-26-2008, 03:51 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_16_27.gif

Brandon
07-26-2008, 04:19 AM
http://www.snowboardshop.no/user_images/fucked%20now.jpg

lmfao!!!

jokzor
07-26-2008, 04:44 AM
eh eh eh.. i'm jokin, i don't want ftn, i'd probably waste it away, but i see so many noobs asking for it that i'd love to make them feel some pain ;)

Brandon
07-26-2008, 05:09 AM
Not to call you out or anything, but why? Don't hate on someone just because they desire something you might not. We all have our silly desires. I remember a while back I begged my parents for a cell phone b/c it was one of the first to have mobile internet and I claimed I "needed" it. In reality, it's just saying we really want it. I don't understand the hostility towards people who really want something just because someone else might not. You don't "need" ftn? So then move along..

You're acting just like the time the iPhone came out and I talked shit about it making fun of it when in reality I was just jealous because I was under a contract and couldn't get one.

IdolEyes787
07-26-2008, 01:38 PM

that was totally out of context LOL it was a manifesto of what people were pointing out :p, nothing more, i'm innocent, i sware!

Pretty hard to take that out of context.You're screwed.

And you need to learn the meaning of manifesto.

jokzor
07-26-2008, 03:01 PM
Not to call you out or anything, but why? Don't ...

i'm not hostile towards them, i find funny plenty of them asking for ftn the last days with no care for how many already are in, that's not all but i don't know how to explain, it's kinda strange i have never seen the forum plagued like this and it's like everyone's greed poped out, i don't know how to put it to words :p
anyways i would give it away, before saying my e-penis is bigger than yours of course, but would give it away :D
and also i do this because i'm bored and have plenty of free time, sorry :(

Pretty hard to take that out of context.You're screwed.

And you need to learn the meaning of manifesto.

i really don't know the menaning of manifesto but it sounded good :p
now about the context was saying like:

"there's tl, there are a lot of 9/10 ranking trackers were its easy to signup that will offer you all and more than what ftn has to give, so lets forget about how hard it is to get in there and join easier trackers that will be just as good, and live peacefully forever :D"

i hope now everyone knows what i mean, no offense to ftn :)

Swift
07-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Close this and say bye bye

jokzor
07-26-2008, 03:22 PM
bye bye to what? :whistling

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 03:32 PM

2 Days of Intensive Interrogation on MSN, a lot of grilling, if U PASS my gauntlet, that is what I did to the last Guy I invited....He was mentally Exhausted when I was thru with him...LOL:lol:

you still cant handle a strong character move along, at least i have something to say about myself ;)

I did Move along......when i saw that 'stack" of Useless Userbar.....
Won't help your cause in getting F*N , if U are so F***king Cocky, Dude, lower your Banner of arrogance.....just my 2 cents.:frusty::frusty::frusty:

Omg Such a Sadist :) it is definitely torture...

Yeah unfortunately, it is common to see people messing with newbies or those who request smt...

This was quite a shock, i get him actually, he doesnt need ftn, i certainly get him, i dont need it too, but that doesnt give ya the right to talk like that even if you are probably bored of seeing all those ftn requests...

jokzor
07-26-2008, 03:39 PM
now about the context was saying like:

"there's tl, there are a lot of 9/10 ranking trackers were its easy to signup that will offer you all and more than what ftn has to give, so lets forget about how hard it is to get in there and join easier trackers that will be just as good, and live peacefully forever :D"

i hope now everyone knows what i mean, no offense to ftn :)

you should've read all the posts ;)

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 03:44 PM
You are definitely right i am truly sorry, you are also right about trackers, nobody needs an extra general tracker like sct or ftn or fsc for that matter, I understand people trying to get into bithumen or tt or norbits, but i wont understand why sct ftn etc...Content is same, the only thing is freeleech which even scc has this feature you can use there... and get a rapid, then this is it for you, you definitely dont need ftn or fsc:S

jokzor
07-26-2008, 04:08 PM
i'm sorry having to say this, but of course i'm right.. but you know, you are one in 4 that take the time to read and understand, the other 3 are too busy relieving their frustrated lives :)
it was a joke, meaning that we could all be ok, and not feet licking anyone that would give us an invite, and there are a lot around that want their feet licked, speaking about those 3 in each 4 :p

and by the way
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-tbs-stupid-signup-305008#post2908492
suits you, doesn't tudor, or does a stupid thread gives you the right to make stupid posts?

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 04:17 PM
Actually i dont care about who has invites honestly, I believe in friendship and long lasting friends as my dear friend andy said. Anyway, As an example, I have a friend with whom i met from here, We talked about a lot of things, sometimes he might be freaking, sometimes he is damn funny, we played games etc anyway, i got to know this person better. Today i am gonna give him sct invite for free. This is what it should be all about, same happened to me, I just gave 1 month rapidshare away, and i got nb and elektro for free, even if i didnt ask for such a thing, if he didnt give, it wasnt the problem at all, now his friend was looking for rapidshare, i am sharing my 1 year rapidshare with him. This is how friends act in my opion, we kinda agree on how life should be etc... So in short, It doesnt matter whether the person you dont like or hate is mod or admin or owner, If he or she is the wrong one, i will tell it without hesitation, If i dont like the guy honestly, i wouldnt even bother getting his invite... It isnt about getting in to a tracker then never talk with the guy again, there is a friend of mine who almost begged me to join ftn, he said we will spam together:P and etc... Anyway this is how friends shall act, screw torrents or packs or the rarest things, if you have a friend for whom you can risk your account, or donate money, this is it, This is what i was looking for, and i finally found some awesome friends....Friends Forever...

jokzor
07-26-2008, 04:52 PM
exactly, altough you joined a few months ago, you know what inviting someone means, better than most
as i said, being invited is a commitment you can't buy
and also
+1 rep for you, you deserve it

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 04:56 PM
Thanks to the bans and the invite removals :D Anyway. To be completely honest with you, i am in favour of trading not because i like to profit from it but because i dont like to ask back for smt i did to someone. If i am to ask in return, it isnt much better than trade anyway. I am a trader who also gives away not invites or accounts but rapidshare or seedbox access which i myself own. If otherwise, they get your invites for your attempt to do kindness... But i learnt my lesson, if i am to give away invites, i will use someone else to do it for me, i dont care about rep, he can get the rep just he shall write 5 bla bla invites give away, then i will send it :) of course to those who i deem worthy

jokzor
07-26-2008, 05:35 PM
thank you whoever you are for reporting my signature instead of warning me ;)

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 05:41 PM
Oh mate, you didnt have to rep me at all, as i said dont care about such trivial things. But thanks again, Btw get used to it, I mean there will always be people who wont like you or even hate ya, but what matters is awesome friends for whom you can do anything without any hesitation at all...And this is the best and quickest way to get into ftn if you want it...

jokzor
07-26-2008, 05:53 PM
i've been looking for a few trackers, but not such things as ftn or sct, the highest rated that i would make use would be swedvdr, whenever i look for a random movie like horrorfest, amelie, or little manhattan, i never find it on thedvdclub, neither on tl.. kinda sucks, btw this is not a request :p

Skiz
07-26-2008, 06:38 PM
Get on topic and give the guy an invite or don't post.

seppypom
07-26-2008, 07:20 PM

OMG, is that how its supposed to work?

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 07:24 PM
I actually knew skizo would say so, therefore i answered him on pm :D i am getting better in terms of spams:D

jokzor
07-26-2008, 07:32 PM

the topic was a joke, got it? :cool:

to stay on topic would be never posting, got it? :cool:

don't ruin a good conversation, got it? :cool:

:cool:

Skiz
07-27-2008, 05:56 AM
No, no I don't. Perhaps it is b/c I don't give a fuck about your conversation.

This section is for requesting or offering invites, got it?

If your topic was intended as jocular it never should have been posted.

Take your blather elsewhere.

Got it?