PDA

View Full Version : Zomg ftn inv

Kyl3KK
07-25-2008, 08:36 PM
DO NOT PM ME.

Alright... I have ONE invite to FTN. Convince me why I should invite you.

I know my sig says I don't do these things, but I feel nice today. Keep in mind I will watch you like a hawk.

All I want is a reason, nothing more, nothing less. Be creative. Make me laugh. Do something. I want all your pleaing skills to be put to the test here, but NO begging.

Friends come first, no exceptions. If you're on my friends list, you automatically have a better shot at this.

DON'T SPAM me with ratio proofs. I don't care.

I reserve the right to NOT pick a winner if I feel that that's the case. Let the games begin.

Also, it helps if you have someone vouch for you. I have a few people on my permanent shit list and they know who they are. So don't bother.

Go.

BlackEyes
07-25-2008, 08:38 PM
want ratio proof?

DON'T SPAM me with ratio proofs. I don't care. :pinch::pinch::cry::cry:

plz i have ovh seedbox and my raiting will be great :ermm: :yup::yup: :whistling

nemrac
I'd love the invite.

I've been looking for a long time. I'd be a great addition to that community.

I'm sure some good members here will vouch for me.

thanks

Nemrac

ngraham07
Alrite bud, well i'd really love to get on this site, i saw a little of their material in their FST review and woh....i'd like to get me a piece of that cake :P

Good luck in sifting through the 25 pages this thread will have ;)

John1988
07-25-2008, 08:39 PM
really nice giveaway m8 :)
wont you get any problem with this?

Kyl3KK
07-25-2008, 08:42 PM
really nice giveaway m8 :)
wont you get any problem with this?No. I've done it before with B doing the same, so he knows I do it. Besides, everyone I've invited so far has done good.

That being said, if ANYONE from FTN has an issue with this (read: Brandon), just PM me.

Good luck in sifting through the 25 pages this thread will have ;)Thanks.

want ratio proof?You just lost your chance.

LOOK GUYS. I really meant NO ratio proofs. I don't need that crap on a tracker that doesn't have or need a ratio system.

BlackEyes
07-25-2008, 08:45 PM
Alrite bud, well i'd really love to get on this site, i saw a little of their material in their FST review and woh....i'd like to get me a piece of that cake :P

Good luck in sifting through the 25 pages this thread will have ;)

thats right till 100 pages
and you don't give time to edit my post ;):lol::lol::angry::angry:

Kyl3KK
07-25-2008, 08:49 PM
thats right till 100 pages
and you don't give time to edit my post ;):lol::lol::angry::angry:Maybe you were being funny in which case my sarcasm detector was broken. I don't care about seedboxes either.

Krvaric
FTN did give invites out for a reason I guess. ;)

Good thing to see people are taking really good care of the invites and don't just give away or trade them.
It has to have some challenge.

And the right people are always welcome imo.

Good luck to you all and maybe see you on the flipside. :happy:

ZoKK
can i have the invitation because I love to download several things, and now I am on vacation from college
and I a latin lover jajajjaj

ogame rulz!

Sweetiepie
07-25-2008, 08:55 PM
Yeah, Great giveaway. To invite a stranger to a high level tracker, That's like, like trying to stop the train with your bare hands, me like ! :)

So for the reason, why you should pick me instead of all the other computer-geeks (!) at this forum. First of all I also want on of the highest level trackers in the fantastic tracker-world. Not to trade, to use, to be active like hell, to be a member everyone can be proud of and to love of my hole heart!. AND - My E-penis should be so much longer if i was a member of FTN :lol:

Cheers m8 :wub:

Kyl3KK
07-25-2008, 08:56 PM
want ratio proof?

plz i have ovh seedbox and my raiting will be great :ermm: :yup::yup: :whistling
I'm sure you'll be great. Hey wasn't that you offering a steam account for an FTN invite?

Get out of my thread.

integral
07-25-2008, 08:56 PM
I'm not going to say I really really need this site and I dreamed for it, because I don't need it to survive, and I haven't dreamt of it. I won't beg for it, I won't brag about tons of other sites I'm a member at, because I don't like to do it. What I will say, is that I'm human; FTN is obviously a well-respected community that is sought after by many people. And, my human nature and curiosity drives me to take up this opportunity you've presented here for a chance to explore and be a member of such a community. Of course, I'm not simply posting just to get a chance to find out the inner secrets, I give you my word that I'll be a productive member and an active member of the community, as I do spend a bit of time on the Internet (:P) so I can do such a thing. As for being funny... Well, I'm pretty bad at making jokes on the spot, but I can just direct you to bilkenter's profile page, and last viewed posts/threads, for a good laugh if you've missed them.

0riGiNaLBoX
07-25-2008, 08:57 PM
Hi kyl3kk :
First Thanks For this beauty Giveaway
I Hope To be a member on FTN Because it's My Dream for a long time and I Have OVH SeedBox with 100 MB connection with unlimited grace time So i will Did very High ratio there and i know FTn with no ratio and i mean i will Did high buffer on my upload in a few days and if u need proofs no my seedbox speed or ratios on other trackers ok pm me

I Really need it for personal use and I never trade or cheat or collecting anything

thanks in advance

Kyl3KK
07-25-2008, 08:58 PM
Posts number 11 and 13 know what they're doing.

SgtMajor
07-25-2008, 09:02 PM
Also, it helps if you have someone vouch for you. I have a few people on my permanent shit list and they know who they are. So don't bother.

Go.

/me PMs Kyl3KK to check if on shit list :P

I vouch for you young padawan :D

Pity we don't have more invites though, there's few good peeps round here who have been patiently waiting their turn, and sadly will still be waiting for even longer in a week's time when invites are off again.

Magnum
07-25-2008, 09:03 PM
Make sure u will invite the good user,Kyl3KK (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../members/kyl3kk-174477)!!! http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif

Kyl3KK
07-25-2008, 09:04 PM

Go.

/me PMs Kyl3KK to check if on shit list :P

I vouch for you young padawan :D

Pity we don't have more invites though, there's few good peeps round here who have been patiently waiting their turn, and sadly will still be waiting for even longer in a week's time when invites are off again.Thanks and yeah I know. I'm sure there's a LOT of great people here. Only 2 have peaked my interest so far though.

As for my shit list, it's really only one person and it ain't you Sarge. :P

t1m3k33p3r
07-25-2008, 09:04 PM
why the fuck are you doing this. Invites are supposed to go to your friends, and for FTN, even closer friends.

Even though I don't have FTN, I'm not gonna post here. Have fun inviting a stranger.

BlackEyes
07-25-2008, 09:05 PM
want ratio proof?

I'm sure you'll be great. Hey wasn't that you offering a steam account for an FTN invite?

Get out of my thread.

who care :angry::angry: :naughty::naughty: some1 will give free invite :shifty::shifty: :yup::yup:

Kyl3KK
07-25-2008, 09:06 PM
why the fuck are you doing this. Invites are supposed to go to your friends, and for FTN, even closer friends.

Even though I don't have FTN, I'm not gonna post here. Have fun inviting a stranger.My friends here know way more about torrenting than anyone I know IRL except for one, and he's not ready for FTN yet.

deadalive1
07-25-2008, 09:07 PM
who care :angry::angry: :naughty::naughty: some1 will give free invite :shifty::shifty: :yup::yup:

That's a purely ignorant statement and you will be remembered for it. :frusty:

Sorry for the spam Kyl3KK

t1m3k33p3r
07-25-2008, 09:09 PM

Even though I don't have FTN, I'm not gonna post here. Have fun inviting a stranger.My friends here know way more about torrenting than anyone I know IRL except for one, and he's not ready for FTN yet.

I am not talking about your friends IRL. I am talking about your friends online. If you have friends here that you have in mind, then my bad, I did not mean to rip on you. However, if you are just posting this to get attention or invite someone you have no relation to, then this is just outrageous.

edit: And I also heard NO FTN GIVEAWAYS ALLOWED.

IdolEyes787
07-25-2008, 09:11 PM
I will vouch for integral being a good bet Kyl3KK.
He's an honest fellow in my experience.

SgtMajor
07-25-2008, 09:18 PM
My friends here know way more about torrenting than anyone I know IRL except for one, and he's not ready for FTN yet.

I am not talking about your friends IRL. I am talking about your friends online. If you have friends here that you have in mind, then my bad, I did not mean to rip on you. However, if you are just posting this to get attention or invite someone you have no relation to, then this is just outrageous.

edit: And I also heard NO FTN GIVEAWAYS ALLOWED.

Have you finished now? Is this your thread, your rules, your tracker, your invite or none of your business?

Can the rest of us continue and carry on now? Thanks.

t1m3k33p3r
07-25-2008, 09:20 PM
okay! have fun with this! Bye bye.

ahcorac72
07-25-2008, 09:26 PM
First of all i would say that is a great giveaway Kyl3KK.

I would like participate in this giveaway, and i would be very direct with my reason to get in.
I would like to get in FTN, because i heard that have a great community, with very great memberīs. I really like participate in foruns, and i can proof that. I donīt have trackerīs because level but, because community that tracker have. Today i asked a friend if he have invite, but unfortunatly he gave invite other friend.
This is my reason, to get FTN. Thanks for all.

Enlightened
07-25-2008, 09:27 PM
I'd love the invite.

thanks

Nemrac

I Vouch for this guy, Never ask for F*N till now & very helpful, and corteous

KennyX
07-25-2008, 09:27 PM
Give it to SgtMajor.

lol, give the invite to the sarge I mean!

Magnum
07-25-2008, 09:29 PM
I'd love the invite.

thanks

Nemrac

I Vouch for this guy, Never ask for F*N till now & very helpful, and corteous
Same oppinion.Nemrac you have my vote!!!

fstalk
07-25-2008, 09:32 PM
I apply for this Giveaway.
I heard of FTN from many people.
They said it's the greatest site.
and praise like religion eventhough they don't have the account.
It seems like FTNstian or FTNhism.

I also read FTN review.
but, speak frankly, I'm hard to find merit.
(I don't need some material. I can get it frome other sites.)
so, I want to know by visiting the site.
If the site fit my expectation, I'll give back my account to you.
or submit the application for deleting my ID.
(If they, FTNstian or FTNhism, read my reply, they'll be angry. :) )

anyway, thanks for your giveaway & reading my reply.
I hope you keep your mood, nice feeling forever. :)

P.S If you need some evidences, like forum activity, tell me please.
'cause I'm new here.

RedRansom
07-25-2008, 09:41 PM
I guess these days FTN need some help ;) upload and download both...
my box expired 2 days ago so i can help with download :whistling:
if hard to decide someone just write names (surely select who look good boys like me lolz :D ) and pull tombola :whistling: and someone will won lottery i thinks this is more objective...
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4595/cryingforftnpy7.jpg my sister crying for FTN lolz :D

StefanSamara
07-25-2008, 09:46 PM
am i the only one to find the post above me pathetic ?

forthat
07-25-2008, 09:57 PM
i want to join because of its fame ........

mostly everyone here know about the FTN ...if i say ratio less and bla bla bla ............

the only thing is the why only some sites became top and most wanted because of the difficult sign-ups ...now there are going to built a much more stronger community .....there is a opportunity to be there...and fame also .........

if i got FTN my hdd will surely go down due to high usage......i am planning to shift to 2 * 500 gb for FTN(if i get ) and bitme.org ( i am fond of book's now i have mostly networking where i am doing a course in cisco and more over i love to cook ....i lot of books on top chefs and recipient's )

i don't want to what is my download and stuff because u r going to give a person whom u have checked his profile in other sites........

well thanks for the offer and best of luck to other members .......

iamKy666
07-25-2008, 10:05 PM
Ok,i find this remarkable...an FTN for free:D.
So i try;).
The reason is that there is no begging as you said,no number of posts,ratios and all of these crap posts that requiring both literature and composition skills:frusty:.
And above all,no e-blowjobs to the guy who offers the invite:sick:.

Good luck to all.
To the guy who takes(if):enjoy it.

Thanks for reading.

Kyl3KK
07-25-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm gonna leave this open for a short while then close it to think about it.

CPC464
07-25-2008, 10:21 PM
Look Into My Eyes
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l72/nedalion06/Kaa.gif
You Will Give me FTN Invite
cheers

oprea82
07-25-2008, 10:27 PM
Look Into My Eyes
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l72/nedalion06/Kaa.gif
You Will Give me FTN Invite
cheers

Great guy :) I vouch for U m8 :)

kinetix
07-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Give it to me.

puckface
07-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Kyl3KK: nice giveaway. FTN needs leechers, so get someone good.

you are a good man. Too bad mine will go to waste since I know no one worthy.

biggander
07-25-2008, 10:30 PM
Well basiclly it's because ftn has an awesome ratio system, since i have a shitty upload and my computer is on 24/7 it fits perfectly + ftn has always been my dream tracker i dont really care if people say it's hyped cause i think its awesome :)

Anyways that's the best i could come up with gonna go waterskiing now in the night with some pals :D

Have a nice day:)

cacha73
07-25-2008, 10:41 PM
Ok, where can I start? Oh yes, can I have FTN invite please?
I would like to be able to enter FTN basically because every day of my life, since I have heard of this site, I filled out the data in the signup as a fool and I could never signup. And now, if you support me, could fill these beautiful places with my data and enjoy this tracker, this beautiful tracker.
I have always tried to help people in everything that has been my bestand I think this may be my opportunity to enter this tracker from the beginning that I wanted to participate. But if not today becomes my day, I will wait all the time have to wait and continue to help and contribute. I know I may someday come.
Now speaking seriously, I hope that this invitation is the lead which it deserves more. You are a very good user to give this great opportunity for all, I am proud to be a member of FST. Good luck to all

Disme
07-25-2008, 10:43 PM
Warning ... warning ... warning... this is one mighty long post ...
To the OP ... please read it, because I believe a possible invitee should put some/a lot of effort in what he/she wants.

To be honest, I don't like request-threads ... they sound to me like people begging to get something.
I do like GA's where people have to show the OP how much they want something and how much effort they want to put into it.
As you will see/read later on I am one of these people that put a lot of effort if they want something. So get ready for some extensive reading.

I feel someone who wants to get invited into a tracker like FTN, should show their inviter they are willing to put some effort into it. That is why my 'application' is so lenghty. You might not know me, but after reading this you will at least have a better view of whom I am and what I can do for any tracker. Here i go:

About myself, personally, I’ve been into Torrenting since quite some time now. I started out with e-mule and gradually evolved into using BT, since speeds were far better than e-mule’s speeds. The only drawback at that time was the retention of ‘older’ releases. And up till now sometimes I still have to use e-mule to get some things I can’t find on the BT-trackers that I’m a member off.

I've been in BT for several years now. In addition to some well known trackers (TL,165 weeks, Demonoid, 110 weeks, RevTT, 57 weeks) I was/am a long time member at a few Dutch trackers (130 weeks old accounts and some +100 weeks old. Dutch, because I am Belgian and living in the Dutch speaking part of it. My kids have Dutch language as mothertongue and don’t understand or read English, so they can’t read subtitles in Dutch yet. That’s the reason I have been a member there; to get Disney- and other children’s movies since these are about the only places where DVD's with Dutch language are released.

I'll be frank with you ... In the beginning (several years ago) I was a very active member on these Dutch Trackers, I spend a whole lot of time on their boards and on IRC. I also was a member at Elite Torrents at that time and pretty active there too. But than came the time Elite-torrents was shut down and at the same time a large number of my preferred Dutch trackers were also taken offline by MP** or RI** and dutch anti-piracy BREI*.
I have to admit that it was a huge blow for my activity. I was very disappointed and disillusioned. I had contributed so much to those trackers in terms of time, effort and donations and it was all gone from one day to another. After that I admit that I was never again active on a forum or in IRC of any BT-tracker and was satisfied with my memberships at TL, Demonoid, The Pirate Bay, etc... but never became active in terms of participating to the ‘social’ part of any tracker.

Some time ago, due to some dramatic events that happened in my personal life, I got a lot of free time and started to seek a community to participate like I had in the past. I got the urge to join some trackers and see if there would be any of them that had a community where I could, like before, make friends and contribute to.

Some time ago, I got in touch with the sys-op from a very well known and super private tracker and got invited to join there. I will not mention the tracker here because bragging about higher level trackers is useless imho.

I heard and read all these things about FTN, the hearty athmosphere, the nice staff, the tiny but tight community, I can’t help but wanting to join a community like that. The reason why? I have been a part of a community like that for about 8 weeks and I absolutely love it. Now, mind you, I do have a life, and it’s a pretty filled one. I have kids, have quite a stressy job and have a good social life. But I still have enough spare time left to be an active member of a community where I can discuss, debate, joke, laugh, and share my thoughts with others, like the tracker I now consider as my favourite.

I can tell you I have never traded an account/invite. I don't need to; I have enough experience in BT to know trading or randomly inviting people (without any motivation) always turns out to be bad. If I look around here at FST I see so many threads where people just offer invites without any questioning, no motivation, just posting a speedtest and some ratio-proof that is basically telling you nothing about the person you invite. They can be cheaters, collectors, scammers, working for MP** or RI** for all you know. It is my conviction that when you invite someone to a community the least you should ask for is to give you an extensive motivation why they are ‘applying’ for that particular invite. They should put some effort into the application to convince you that it is 'safe' to let them in.
But frankly ... the only giveaway that is ethically permitted is when you get to know someone better, interact with them for some time and get the feeling that you can trust them and just offer them an invite because you think he/she could be a valuable member to the community/tracker.

Some time ago I was planning on starting to do giveaways, but I very quickly came to the conclusion that it was pointless to do it in public. That is also the reason I don’t show my BT-rep. Some members here believe the higher your BT-rep is, the better their chances to put their hands on some of those ‘precious’ invites. Anyway … after one GA I stopped and adopted a more suitable way to help people.
I have helped people here on the FST-board but I do not intend to show off with it. I do it in private, and I am willing to give you the names of the members I helped before by PM. That is imho the only acceptable way to introduce new members to any community.
That is also how I got into the trackers where I am a member at the moment.

When looking at my post-history here you would also see a lot of sarcasm and I sometimes vent the frustrations I’m getting when reading some of the bulls*t that is posted here. I don’t like people that think others are stupid, that believe all things in life are free, flamers, immature people that believe they are on top of the world and so on …
I am convinced that in life nothings free, and one should always go for it, no matter what you do, at your job, as a member of a board like FST or as a member of some tracker.
It might cost me a lot of time and effort and I probably could do most of the things without that much effort but that’s part of my character.

Off course that attitude doesn’t make me all that popular with a lot of the members here but that’s the least of my bussiness. Occasionally I get PM’s from members that agree with my point of view and praise me for writing about it in such an honest and open way, even if sometimes it sounds a bit harsh.

About membership at any tracker that I value I can only say this: I seed what I get forever ... I can ask reputable people to vouch for that, but I cannot guarantee they will, and I don't want them to vouch for me. In any case I can only tell you I am a mature person, I like a nice and decent discussion, I like to laugh and make fun and when I dedicate myself to some(thing/tracker) I go for it all the way.

Well…that’s about it, sorry if this is alittle long to read, but I believe nothing in life comes for free, so I did put some effort in it. ;)

Have a good night and if you have any more questions you would like to ask me, just shoot!

hotshot6473
07-25-2008, 10:44 PM
I am going to be completely honest with you because I know that is what you are looking for when you give out this type of invite. I have good ratios on all my trackers and bla bla bla but that should be assumed from anybody even trying to get this invite. I give you my word that I will take care of this invite and really use it to the best of my ability and definitely not abuse it. I welcome the supervision that I will get with the invite because I know you are putting yourself out on a limb for this giveaway. I truly believe I can be a good member of this community and contribute in my own way and I just would like a chance and that is why I am applying.

If you have any questions or concerns let me know and I will clear it up for you. Other than that I am an honest person and user and respect the rules of the site because after all they are the ones running the show.

Joke:

Ok so the FBI is having some interviews for new detectives and there are three blondes waiting to be interviewed. The first one is called in to the office and is given a set of instructions for the task at hand. She has to look at a picture and tell the guy what she observed and noticed about the person in the picture. Ok so she sees it and the officer asks her to explain what she saw. She says that the guy only had one eye. Well the officer said No shit the picture is of a criminals profile. So he tells her to take a hike and the next one comes in for the interview. She is given the same rules and she says that guy only has one ear. The officer was dumbfounded and just tells the bimbo to leave the office because she is an idiot. Lastly the third blonde comes in and tells the officer that the man in picture wears contacts. Well the officer thought she was crazy and decided to look it up in his profile. Sure enough the guy wears contacts. The officer asked her how the hell she knew that and she says well... It was easy because if the guy only has one eye and one ear then how the hell is he gonna wear glasses.

reno
07-25-2008, 10:48 PM
i want it not high level tracker i don care about levels
i want it cause it awesome tracker and have good things on it
why you should invite me ?
cause i never cheat and i never trade
i hope u give it to me

Kyl3KK
07-25-2008, 11:21 PM
I'm gonna close this really soon.

Winner will be contacted after I've had time to think about it. Closed.

I closed this early because I had someone in mind, then I remembered someone who I regard as a friend wanted FTN, so I PM'd him. If he doesn't respond, it'll go to the best person in this thread.