PDA

View Full Version : The Official "I'm NOT Looking For FTN" Thread

slimdogp
07-25-2008, 10:07 PM
Please sign up here if...

#1 You don't have FTN
#2 You're not trying to get FTN because you have so much 0day access already that begging for FTN simply for e-peen purposes is silly and greedy.

ovisan
07-25-2008, 10:12 PM
Can I join the club please mate?
I'm really not interested in begging for an invite, or joining a community that judging after their invite system doesn't like newcomers...

Coming later with screenshots...

BlackEyes
07-25-2008, 10:12 PM
maybe thats right but its lvl9 and thats worth ^^ :D

hema999
07-25-2008, 10:19 PM
count me in :) .

eden297
07-25-2008, 10:19 PM
i dont have ftn i know its useless for me if ill try to get it will be for friends - right now dont want it.
end of story. but i have only 1 0-day (tl)

DeNeDe17
07-25-2008, 10:20 PM
lol u want sites cuz they're high rated ?
if FTN was lvl would u wanted anymore ?
lmfao

Septimus
07-25-2008, 10:35 PM
I join the club! I have enough of all threads begging for FTN invite. I know it's a great site, that anyone want to join, but it's not the only one great site in the internet! Besides that's of the levels is because those sites are difficult to get in, the level not guaranty the quality of the site!

Disme
07-25-2008, 11:08 PM

#1 You don't have FTN
#2 You're not trying to get FTN because you have so much 0day access already that begging for FTN simply for e-peen purposes is silly and greedy.

And from this thread I can deduce:
# 1 You have FTN
# 2 You have more than enough 0day access because no n00b gets invited to FTN ever.

Sorry buddy but imho you are making a complete arse of yourself by these kinds of posts.

And if #1 You don't have FTN ... I seriously wonder why you would start at thread about a tracker you aren't a member at...

Sorry if this sounds harsh to you ... I'm just trying to understand the reason why you post this ... other than to increase your post-count or to look e-tough in front of the real private-tracker-veterans, I have no clue :blink:

Same goes for all the peeps haven't been here even for 1 year or that are still displaying their BT-rep as if it was something positive :frusty:

tknaught
07-26-2008, 12:00 AM
I'm just trying to understand the reason why you post this

Read #2

begging for FTN simply for e-peen purposes is silly and greedy

Now is that so hard to understand?

Disme
07-26-2008, 12:09 AM
Read #2

begging for FTN simply for e-peen purposes is silly and greedyNow is that so hard to understand?

Same goes for all the peeps that haven't been here even for 1 year :frusty:

I think you should read my posts before answering!

slimdogp
07-26-2008, 12:16 AM

#1 You don't have FTN

# 1 You have FTN
# 2 You have more than enough 0day access because no n00b gets invited to FTN ever.

Sorry buddy but imho you are making a complete arse of yourself by these kinds of posts.

And if #1 You don't have FTN ... I seriously wonder why you would start at thread about a tracker you aren't a member at...

Sorry if this sounds harsh to you ... I'm just trying to understand the reason why you post this ... other than to increase your post-count or to look e-tough in front of the real private-tracker-veterans, I have no clue :blink:

Same goes for all the peeps haven't been here even for 1 year or that are still displaying their BT-rep as if it was something positive :frusty:

First off, making an ass of myself is my specialty..

I do not have FTN. I'm not starting a thread 'about' FTN. I have nothing against the site, its staff or members. I'm sure its very nice. I was just making this thread to display the fact that in contrast to all the people begging for invites or saying they NEED it (lol that one always gets me) that there are members here who are choosing not to be involved in the latest round of hoopla.

By meaning 'have more than enough 0day' there are so many people making ftn requests and such that have sites like scc, tl, sct, etc. While these sites I'm sure differ in some way from the content on FTN, its all pretty much the same. Stop taking things so seriously.

aaatoel
07-26-2008, 12:21 AM
Another member of this club is here! :)

jokzor
07-26-2008, 12:25 AM
i'm a member of the i want what.cd club :p

guitarhero
07-26-2008, 12:33 AM
there were like 20 members "needing"(yeah that kicks me also)FtN .. I`m not Anti-FtN, but really .. what does that tracker give to users? Free beer for a whole year or something like that? I personally know 3 members of FtN but they all say that FtN isn`t that great they thought and they are a little dissappointed.I don`t think it`s a level 9 tracker because of it`s content...only rarity makes it so wanted. Personally i don`t want desperately to join a new high-leveled tracker, but if i could choose one, for sure i wouldn`t choose FtN. And also +1 for this thread :D

Disme
07-26-2008, 12:40 AM
If you all don't want FTN, why even speak about it ... you phucks don't even know what you are talking about sinc e you aren't members there...but you all know some morron friend that is a member at FTN and that is disappointed with their FTN-membership but still they don't delete there account ... very strange.

Once again some people think all FST-members are stupid.

guitarhero
07-26-2008, 12:48 AM
If you all don't want FTN, why even speak about it ...

Let`s talk about you :lol: without any offence i didn`t say FtN is the worst tracker and yes, we don`t know what is inside but at all it`s considered too great .. every n00b wants FtN .. check the requests and watch how "active" members want to take part of that community. Finally i think this says it all : http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/7060/sct3mi4.gif

fortunefaded
Count me in too :)

slimdogp
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2194/2245770134_fba8eef311_m.jpghttp://www.brogan.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/hole.jpg

You OK down there?

Night0wl
07-26-2008, 12:49 AM

#1 You don't have FTN

# 1 You have FTN

He's trying the reverse psychology approach. I thought that was pretty obvious. If he simply didn't want FTN, he would never have made this thread.

lovejj
07-26-2008, 12:52 AM
maybe some of us wnt ftn because it is high lvl~~
we need it or not need it...
we arejust collectorers

bblogs
07-26-2008, 01:21 AM
*Disme clings to l33tness, even in an anti-l33tness thread.

He's trying the reverse psychology approach. I thought that was pretty obvious. If he simply didn't want FTN, he would never have made this thread.

I'm pretty sure he's not using psychology, he's just reminding us all that not everyone is begging for FTN.

maybe some of us wnt ftn because it is high lvl~~
we need it or not need it...
we arejust collectorers

I hope you aren't referring to yourself :blink:

IdolEyes787
07-26-2008, 02:01 AM
I`m not Anti-FtN, but really .. what does that tracker give to users? Free beer for a whole year or something like that?

Only to higher level members and then it's just American beer.:(

jokzor
07-26-2008, 02:15 AM
Fuck FTN, long live TL!!!

Duckater
07-26-2008, 02:20 AM
omg what entertainment :)
/me Keeps eyes open for second episode :)

JROQuinn
07-26-2008, 02:22 AM
I had mine disabled since I didnt use it anymore. Ya it was a good place, community better than tracker imo. But for some reason, I just lost interest. So instead of being purged for inactivity, I just pm'd staff to disable me. Some called me crazy but oh well. Maybe I am crazy :P

NorBis
07-26-2008, 03:29 AM
Count me

puckface
07-26-2008, 03:55 AM

what?

spork985
07-26-2008, 04:00 AM
There is a few legit people that want in. Most of them are probably banned on FTN or other sites and just look at the list and say "ogm iz levl nin"!

I'm not a member and am not interested in being one.

becomehokage
07-26-2008, 01:31 PM
Im making a "pee on ftn QQ threads" club. Wanna merge? :P

! TRADE !
07-26-2008, 01:33 PM
Im with u

hard to get it

so i dont wanna get it

asymmetric
07-26-2008, 03:27 PM
+1

respawn40
07-26-2008, 05:19 PM
I'm in dis here thread because I don't have FTN, and I'm not asking for it. I already have a great ratio-free tracker. There's only two trackers I really want, and FTN isn't one of them :) Unless it has good packs...

colbert
07-27-2008, 01:41 AM
I'm not actively looking for FTN because I already have more 0-day than I can handle. If someone offered it to me, would I take it? Sure, it would be fun to check out, but I'm not interested just because it's a "high-level tracker".

slimdogp
07-27-2008, 02:04 AM
I'm not actively looking for FTN because I already have more 0-day than I can handle. If someone offered it to me, would I take it? Sure, it would be fun to check out, but I'm not interested just because it's a "high-level tracker".

Is this yahoo answers, can I vote for best answer? No? Fuck :pinch:

That about sums it up my friend..