mafija
07-26-2008, 04:37 AM
Yes you can.:lol:

Enlightened
07-26-2008, 05:03 AM
can i have an invite
i will give u any speed test u want and ratio proves
i have seedbox so don't worry about cheating

Np...........F*n is very easy to get in, just make a simple Request like that, and your chances getting in is 1,000,000 %.........LMAO:lol:

Gtb
07-26-2008, 06:49 AM
And you don't need cheating! There is no ratio there :P

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 06:53 AM
can i have an invite
i will give u any speed test u want and ratio proves
i have seedbox so don't worry about cheating

Np...........F*n is very easy to get in, just make a simple Request like that, and your chances getting in is 1,000,000 %.........LMAO:lol:
Yeah it is easy to get in, even though i am not a member and dont honestly need it, i helped 3 guy get ftn... I think if your friendship is real, you get anything you wanted, and the pleasure of helping others is kinda cool too:D i was kinda happy to have tt nb elektro etc :D so gonna give sct soon but not here anyway the point is it is quite easy to get in

mafija
07-26-2008, 06:58 AM
Yeah it is easy to get in, even though i am not a member and dont honestly need it, i helped 3 guy get ftn... I think if your friendship is real, you get anything you wanted, and the pleasure of helping others is kinda cool too:D i was kinda happy to have tt nb elektro etc :D so gonna give sct soon but not here anyway the point is it is quite easy to get in

welcome:lol:

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 07:07 AM
Thanks mate :)

Enlightened
07-26-2008, 08:29 AM
Thanks mate :)

Looks like U are back for more "punishment", U have been "Disable " :frusty::frusty::frusty:twice since U joind FST......LOL:D:D:D
Anyways, welcome back...........LMAO:lol:

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 08:36 AM
Well this ban was special, this ban has helped me get whatever i wanted... All i wanted was tt and elektronik, nothing more, and i have them all :D even more :) Actually at first, i was pissed off the ban and was gonna get all the seats i can get from any tracker... This is what forced me to have extra accounts (meaning having trackers that i wont use level 8 or smt ) Anyway Friends forever, one nice friend is way more important than all the things in the world. Btw each time i told the truth, i am still gonna say it, it doesnt matter whether they ban me permanently this time. I got my answer