PDA

View Full Version : Stop with all the FTN crap.

lukee
07-26-2008, 08:10 AM
Everyday i come and browse this section and see a thread that has something to do with fucking eff tee nnn. Let me get this clear to every single idiot who has a FTN request thread, "dreaming of FTN" in their forum sig:

ITS JUST A DAMN SITE. YOU DO NOT NEED IT.

First of all, people need to stop bullshiting. NOBODY wants FTN fro the community. Just tell the truth and say you really want it for the freeleech, the rarety and the packs.

FTN isnt the best tracker ever. first of all, its far from having the best pre's. ScT, SCC, GFT all outpre FTN. No doubt the freeleech at FTN is great but there are a million other trackers that have tons of freeleech. Many people hear alot about rhe epic packs at FTN. i have seen the packs at FTN and they dont come close to the ones at SCC.

FTN is a cool tracker, defenetly not the best. Go check out other trackers like SCC and try to join them before they close their doors for good.

Theory11
07-26-2008, 08:10 AM
lol how come your sig still says u want it?

anyone got a spare ftn invite for me?

lukee
07-26-2008, 08:13 AM

anyone got a spare ftn invite for me?

lol its a joke :P normally people say: "want ftn for free" or "dreaming of ftn"..i just said it casually like it was a shitty tracker..i guess it goes against my point tho lol :P i'll take it down :)

Theory11
07-26-2008, 08:13 AM
oh lol. love ur avatar btw, im a fan of PP too :D BOOM HEADSHOT!

BamZow
07-26-2008, 08:15 AM
EDIT: Too late

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 08:22 AM
Everyday i come and browse this section and see a thread that has something to do with fucking eff tee nnn. Let me get this clear to every single idiot who has a FTN request thread, "dreaming of FTN" in their forum sig:

First of all, people need to stop bullshiting. NOBODY wants FTN fro the community. Just tell the truth and say you really want it for the freeleech, the rarety and the packs.

FTN isnt the best tracker ever. first of all, its far from having the best pre's. ScT, SCC, GFT all outpre FTN. No doubt the freeleech at FTN is great but there are a million other trackers that have tons of freeleech. Many people hear alot about rhe epic packs at FTN. i have seen the packs at FTN and they dont come close to the ones at SCC.

FTN is a cool tracker, defenetly not the best. Go check out other trackers like SCC and try to join them before they close their doors for good.

I kinda agree with it, Yeah it is just a site, i wish some tracker would allow outsiders to join certain forums of a tracker maybe not the original forum but a second forum where some members from the tracker may come and gather together with outsiders etc.. This is how the crap about i need it because of its community lie would disappear honestly. But dunno much about the security risks so it is up to trackers anyway.I dont know about ftn though i could have joined but didnt need it and dont still need it, I think i have way more than i should ever have at most 10 trackers maybe even less. If someone has more than 10, then he is most likely a collector even if he says he uses all of them... Anyway the point is, you dont need ftn fsc sct and so forth, It is just an exageration of those trackers, been there seen it

Eargasm
07-26-2008, 08:24 AM
NOBODY wants FTN fro the community.

I did.

Just tell the truth and say you really want it for the freeleech, the rarety and the packs.

OK, there is that too. :cool:

Your post makes a lot of sense. It is a cool tracker, but there are other cool trackers. We should be investing ourselves in beefing up the hydra's many heads.

KennyX
07-26-2008, 09:20 AM
Ok. Lets see what people say.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-wanted-ftn-304962#post2908095

edit: Its working they are starting to swarm the thread...

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 09:27 AM
Oh i forgot to say, for those who thinks ftn is great and has a lot of awesome content etc.... I was looking for dedective conan an anime which is too rare to have, Neither sct nor ftn has it, at least had it a few days ago (havent checked it now) Anway My point is, those trackers isnt soooo awesome, they definitely are good but not the dream trackers in my opinion... Anyway This awesome anime can only be found on rapidshare as far as i know... And it is a guy called jrk bla bla who is uploading 17 seasons of this series. So again, Neither Sct nor ftn has everything after all, they are good but not that good to be called dream tracker.

mshassy
07-26-2008, 09:31 AM
everyday i come and browse this section and see a thread that has something to do with fucking eff tee nnn. Let me get this clear to every single idiot who has a ftn request thread, "dreaming of ftn" in their forum sig:

its just a damn site. You do not need it.

first of all, people need to stop bullshiting. Nobody wants ftn fro the community. Just tell the truth and say you really want it for the freeleech, the rarety and the packs.

Ftn isnt the best tracker ever. First of all, its far from having the best pre's. Sct, scc, gft all outpre ftn. No doubt the freeleech at ftn is great but there are a million other trackers that have tons of freeleech. Many people hear alot about rhe epic packs at ftn. I have seen the packs at ftn and they dont come close to the ones at scc.

Ftn is a cool tracker, defenetly not the best. Go check out other trackers like scc and try to join them before they close their doors for good.

+1:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

fsephie
07-26-2008, 09:32 AM
Just a minor thing with your statement about best pre's.

SCC and GFT have more "wins", whereas FTN has a better overall average pretime (for releases under an hour).

ovisan
07-26-2008, 09:47 AM
Oh i forgot to say, for those who thinks ftn is great and has a lot of awesome content etc.... I was looking for dedective conan an anime which is too rare to have, Neither sct nor ftn has it, at least had it a few days ago (havent checked it now) Anway My point is, those trackers isnt soooo awesome, they definitely are good but not the dream trackers in my opinion... Anyway This awesome anime can only be found on rapidshare as far as i know... And it is a guy called jrk bla bla who is uploading 17 seasons of this series. So again, Neither Sct nor ftn has everything after all, they are good but not that good to be called dream tracker.

How old are you... 12?
I agree there is no such thing as a dream tracker, is just the curiosity to have something new, something you always heard talking about but never tasted it... I agree free leech is a great thing, this a a big plus for F*N. Packs and community we can find on any tracker.

I am sorry I have to repeat myself but I think people here are asking to much for F*N. Yesterday I ve seen on a different tracker invite forum 2 F*N simple giveaways 2 proofs & a speed test. The invitees were decent, not begging or any of the s***ts I ve seen here. Plus the inviters exact words were:"F*N is just another tracker for me"

Keep that in mind and try not to forghet what P2P world means

Have a nice day

lovejj
07-26-2008, 10:01 AM
dedective conan
it is very easy to find in sevel ftp site~~
trackets dont have complete content~~
damn it,so many 0day trackets lost sample subs of rls,i need to find in ftp site,stupid~~

becomehokage
07-26-2008, 10:02 AM
Id say...... OMFG I WANT INVITE ITS A COOL TRACKER YAYYY FTN WOO ME RLY WANTS but......

I wont! Cause im in ScT and thats enough :P

stroj
07-26-2008, 10:09 AM
Blame WTAW thread - your breed and holy water.

OmaRin0
07-26-2008, 10:18 AM
SCT > FTN
hands down

naikon
07-26-2008, 10:57 AM
ScT > FTN but if u dont have seedbox and enough upload speed is no chance to hold 1.0 ratio :) ScT torrents live longer, on FTN 70% of people seeds only to get upload :< and i dont like it :(

0Ri0N
07-26-2008, 11:10 AM
i dont understand why so much hate about FTN. There is space for dozens of trackers in web, so live and let live. Go go hydra!!

Legion
07-26-2008, 11:17 AM

lol its a joke :P normally people say: "want ftn for free" or "dreaming of ftn"..i just said it casually like it was a shitty tracker..i guess it goes against my point tho lol :P i'll take it down :)

Yeah...a joke, right. Let me start by saying you're a moron. The fact is, you're mad. You're mad because invites have been given out @ftn and, fortunately, idiots don't get one. You're trying to repress your anger by making a thread like this one, you start comparing FTN with other trackers, which is pointless, since FTN is unique and does not want best pre's, best community, best etc., FTN wants to be itself and nothing else. So stop posting shit.

mafija
07-26-2008, 11:30 AM
i dont understand why so much hate about FTN
m8 its not a hate,its just so much advertisment about this tracker.

SkullForce
07-26-2008, 11:31 AM
It is very normal site, even TL is far a way better then it. it don't know why ppl will die for it.

Ali-g
07-26-2008, 11:32 AM
Well there has been a lot of discussion about this and I dont think another thread was needed. Said that what the OP says is true, even if I dont like how he says that, I mean theres no need to be arrogant to some ppl jst to get the approval of others... Cuz its all about that, getting approval and being seen as a cool guy in a forum :ermm:

Regarding FTN, yeah its a good site as there are many others, but too over=estimated from my point of view (by its rarity). Anwyay anyone who does want to get in. He can make a req. which probably will have a 0.01% to get fulfilled.

Regarding pre-times I dont think anyone whos been a lot in torrenting does actually see them. I mean who the hell does look if he sees a film 1 minute be4 or l8r?

Jst get a 0-day tracker. All will have about the same content

Elecktricity
07-26-2008, 11:49 AM
The OP is just jealous because he made a request and didn't get his wishes fulfilled.

It's common behaviour for someone who can't make it at something to then bitch about it and make out "it's shit". Look at first love guys chase a girl like mad and really gets thier hopes up of going out with her then when they get the courage the girls turns around laughs and calls them pencil dick, the guy then goes "fuck that bitch never liked her anyway"

Lol just the same on the internet

OmaRin0
07-26-2008, 11:54 AM
ScT > FTN but if u dont have seedbox and enough upload speed is no chance to hold 1.0 ratio :) ScT torrents live longer, on FTN 70% of people seeds only to get upload :< and i dont like it :(

freeleech on packs and 0.75 on everything makes it easy to buffer..

Krvaric
07-26-2008, 11:56 AM
Hate? thats not hate...that is a 100% pure jealousy.

The same would happen if fsc opened their doors or any other high lvl rated tracker.

All that has been shown is "normal" human behaviour. :P

p.s.

SkullForce thanks again m8 :rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
07-26-2008, 12:03 PM
People request things in the invite section.
I don't see how that should be surprising or offensive to anyone as long as the poster isn't breaking forum rules.

Of course if it really bothers people that much they always have the option of not reading them.

And comparing trackers is pointless.While I appreciate that eveyone has a favorite in my mind every tracker is great.They give you free stuff you know.That's why I'd have a hard time knocking any of them.

mafija
07-26-2008, 12:24 PM
other high level tracker olso giving invites to members,but i didnt see that some members of FSC or FTWR trade his invite,like ftn members.

Krvaric
07-26-2008, 12:44 PM
other high level tracker olso giving invites to members,but i didnt see that some members of FSC or FTWR trade his invite,like ftn members.

surprise m8...............it is happening.

fOrUmAs
07-26-2008, 12:58 PM

Of course there is no best torrent site ect ect,but FTN have something that others dont have not just FTN here is also FSC ect..

but yea i agree with you,we dont need everyday to see FTN thread

mafija
07-26-2008, 01:08 PM

another suprise.99,999% of this trades are fake and just poor try to scamming someone.you now the best with your trying:P

Krvaric
07-26-2008, 01:13 PM
another suprise.99,999% of this trades are fake and just poor try to scamming someone.you now the best with your trying:P

dude that thread was follow up on all the lame ftn requests threads.
Some people just can't see it when a prank is being played on them.
sorry to see you are one of them.

mafija
07-26-2008, 01:20 PM
this thing pointed to you was a joke,thats way i put the Smiley.sory you didnt understand the joke dude.

Krvaric
07-26-2008, 01:24 PM
this thing pointed to you was a joke,thats way i put the Smiley.sory you didnt understand the joke dude.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h152/GuMMBa/invite.jpg

mafija
07-26-2008, 01:28 PM

its a little bit :sick:

Krvaric
07-26-2008, 01:49 PM

what..... you don't like pussy?

puckface
07-26-2008, 02:00 PM
Stop with all the FTN crap.

no.

mafija
07-26-2008, 02:04 PM

what..... you don't like pussy?
you are so stupid.:01:
I quote your 1st post.So your editing is meanless.

Axoric
07-26-2008, 02:04 PM
yeah seriously... whats is it that you cant get without FTN?

Krvaric
07-26-2008, 02:18 PM
yeah seriously... whats is it that you cant get without FTN?

yep. can't live without.

The Wanderer
07-26-2008, 03:16 PM
FTN is like the hot next door girl you might never f***, the cool fast car you might never drive, the awesome house you might never own, the millions bank account you might never have.

FTN is the most wanted tracker ever... here at FST or anywhere else. Get used with the millions posts about it. Nobody forces you to read them.

Kudos to Brandon. :lol:

TP635
07-26-2008, 03:27 PM
FTN is like the hot next door girl you might never f***, the cool fast car you might never drive, the awesome house you might never own, the millions bank account you might never have.

FTN is the most wanted tracker ever... here at FST or anywhere else. Get used with the millions posts about it. Nobody forces you to read them.

Kudos to Brandon. :lol:

Wrong, wrong, wrong
FTN is HEAVEN :P

F.B.I
07-26-2008, 03:28 PM
+1:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

Please Read Me Brandon
hello mate,its nice to see u here after the accident
this is my req for FTN,i have waited a long time for this,if u can see my history,i had a FTN req before but i was 24 hours late.
u guys were just closed!

last week u guys opned again and i PMed everyone here and there asking a invite
everyones answer was NO!

all of them was trading like crazy
i have FTN,i need.....
but i didnt have any and i dont trade,so please accept my very little request

thanks u mate!

P.S - ur PM box is full :P
i tried to PM u with a little private thing but couldnt
nvm

thanks again!
Stfu :)

Fu*k! You guys make me sick.

It's the same thing at ScT, why are you so stupid to say something like that?! A dead torrent (By that I mean, the uploader is doing the check process) at ScT has already 10 leechers! Open your eyes and close your fuc*ing mouth!

Krvaric
07-26-2008, 03:34 PM
Please Read Me Brandon
hello mate,its nice to see u here after the accident
this is my req for FTN,i have waited a long time for this,if u can see my history,i had a FTN req before but i was 24 hours late.
u guys were just closed!

last week u guys opned again and i PMed everyone here and there asking a invite
everyones answer was NO!

all of them was trading like crazy
i have FTN,i need.....
but i didnt have any and i dont trade,so please accept my very little request

thanks u mate!

P.S - ur PM box is full :P
i tried to PM u with a little private thing but couldnt
nvm

thanks again!
Stfu :)

http://you.justgotowned.com/

turin
07-26-2008, 03:47 PM
+1

SgtMajor
07-26-2008, 03:48 PM
Everyday i come and browse this section and see a thread that has something to do with fucking eff tee nnn.

And your very own thread is about what?

Kettle, black, pot. :whistling

Ali-g
07-26-2008, 04:15 PM
Its about wise, smart, happy, simple, non-seeking approval guy :whistling
And im a liar of course

lukee
07-26-2008, 05:15 PM

Yeah...a joke, right. Let me start by saying you're a moron. The fact is, you're mad. You're mad because invites have been given out @ftn and, fortunately, idiots don't get one. You're trying to repress your anger by making a thread like this one, you start comparing FTN with other trackers, which is pointless, since FTN is unique and does not want best pre's, best community, best etc., FTN wants to be itself and nothing else. So stop posting shit.

lol im not even gonna waste my time answering to you. Yout think im mad cause I didnt get a pretty php link leadign to an a signup page? I used to leech of dual Gbit servers. Im not craving FTN at all.

Everyday i come and browse this section and see a thread that has something to do with fucking eff tee nnn.

And your very own thread is about what?

Kettle, black, pot. :whistling

It's not about ftn. im just saying people creat threads in the bt section for no reason. Face it, its really useless askign for an invvite to ftn in the bt invte section. you just wont get it.

p.s: dont try and be a smartass with your whistling smiley :P

seppypom
07-26-2008, 05:22 PM
p.s: dont try and be a smartass with your whistling smiley :P

No really, WTF did you think was going to happen to this thread?

SgtMajor
07-26-2008, 05:25 PM
It's not about ftn.

And I can't read thread titles properly :whistling :whistling

lukee
07-26-2008, 06:01 PM
It's not about ftn.

And I can't read thread titles properly :whistling :whistling

ok i guess it is an ftn thread but it original intent was to make people realize we have a epidemic of ftn threads and make people stop fucking posting about the site as if it was the fucking playboy mansion. now its gone to the shits.

asoto
07-26-2008, 06:28 PM
Nahhh all trackers suck!

Brandon
07-26-2008, 06:37 PM
I understand some of you who posted here are pissed off you can't get in, so you feel the need to down the site. That's great, let out your anger all you want, it's human nature. But at least get your facts straight. We beat both sct and scc on some pre's, just as they beat us on some. And if you absolutely have to know, retention on ftn won't be much of an issue anymore. You ask yourself what makes ftn so special? Did you know I fund two servers for ftn out of my own pocket in order to seed every new torrent uploaded to ensure that you get decent speeds? Yes, that's money out of MY pocket for YOU. Of course we could ditch the free leech, we could turn to ratio, and start some p2l which would enable me to make money like the other sites and allow you guys to try and fight for ratio. But no, instead the staff at ftn sacrifice for YOU. Maybe, just maybe some people actually value that in a site and prefer ftn over tl and others. You can't always assume that it's about some stupid "level" because unless I'm missing something here you can't read minds. And I bet you also didn't know that even IF these people do want it as a trophy, they'll have it for about a month before it's purged. So let them waste their silly invites or w/e trading for their trophy so they can lose it. It's not your problem.

Not everyone is going to like everything. You can't please everyone. I can't please everyone. But stop being whiny complainers just because thre are people who are pleased. Seriously, what makes you any better than those begging when you're whining about them begging? Does it really bother you THAT much? Your first post states how it's JUST A WEBSITE. Well hello? This is also JUST A WEBSITE. FFS its just a forum. Get over yourself.

And for your information, there are over 1,000 invites currently in the hands of ftn members. Free of charge. And rather than sit here and bitch and moan about ftn and its "level" why don't you DO something about it and get that stupid ass thread taken down?

Oh, and I noticed someone make a post about advertisement.. You just added to it by participating in this thread.

bilkenter
07-26-2008, 06:46 PM
I understand some of you who posted here are pissed off you can't get in, so you feel the need to down the site. That's great, let out your anger all you want, it's human nature. But at least get your facts straight. We beat both sct and scc on some pre's, just as they beat us on some. And if you absolutely have to know, retention on ftn won't be much of an issue anymore. You ask yourself what makes ftn so special? Did you know I fund two servers for ftn out of my own pocket in order to seed every new torrent uploaded to ensure that you get decent speeds? Yes, that's money out of MY pocket for YOU. Of course we could ditch the free leech, we could turn to ratio, and start some p2l which would enable me to make money like the other sites and allow you guys to try and fight for ratio. But no, instead the staff at ftn sacrifice for YOU. Maybe, just maybe some people actually value that in a site and prefer ftn over tl and others. You can't always assume that it's about some stupid "level" because unless I'm missing something here you can't read minds. And I bet you also didn't know that even IF these people do want it as a trophy, they'll have it for about a month before it's purged. So let them waste their silly invites or w/e trading for their trophy so they can lose it. It's not your problem.

Not everyone is going to like everything. You can't please everyone. I can't please everyone. But stop being whiny complainers just because thre are people who are pleased. Seriously, what makes you any better than those begging when you're whining about them begging? Does it really bother you THAT much? Your first post states how it's JUST A WEBSITE. Well hello? This is also JUST A WEBSITE. FFS its just a forum. Get over yourself.

And for your information, there are over 1,000 invites currently in the hands of ftn members. Free of charge. And rather than sit here and bitch and moan about ftn and its "level" why don't you DO something about it and get that stupid ass thread taken down?

Oh, and I noticed someone make a post about advertisement.. You just added to it by participating in this thread.
Nicely put Brandon, really luv your ideology

seppypom
07-26-2008, 06:48 PM
but can i get some invites?

Krvaric
07-26-2008, 06:50 PM
nicely put....time to close this thread.

Eargasm
07-26-2008, 06:52 PM
Brandon, it's just a forum post. Nothing to get upset about.

SgtMajor
07-26-2008, 06:53 PM

Only if you be noice and wear sexay thongs, it's obviousment he has a thong for you :whistling

So much traffic, so much hate (and some love I may add), and all over a invite being made available to some members of a BT site, some need to get a grip on reality for sure.

Brandon
07-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Seriously? Sure lol, pm me on site though.

Brandon, it's just a forum post. Nothing to get upset about.

Not upset :) Just trying to slap some sense into him.

Eargasm
07-26-2008, 07:00 PM
I don't think he means to be condescending though, he admits it's a cool tracker - and to be honest, a lot of people just need to accept that there isn't room for everyone. He's just pointing that out. Kind of like, OK guys some of us didn't get in; however, life goes on. That's how I interpreted it.

ninja edit: Personally, I'm just glad that these sites exist(whether I'm there or not) - and I'll leave it at that.

MaaxHimself
07-26-2008, 07:00 PM
Many people hear alot about rhe epic packs at FTN. i have seen the packs at FTN and they dont come close to the ones at SCC.

FYI, the biggest pack at SCC is 107.78 GB, the only pack at SCC bigger than 100GB.
FTNs biggest pack is almost 190GB.

So how are packs at SCC better?
You should know what you're talking about before you post.

seppypom
07-26-2008, 07:01 PM

I was just kidding, Seriously, if knew anyone trustworthy enough, i would have asked you already, i know where you live :)

Brandon
07-26-2008, 07:09 PM

I was just kidding, Seriously, if knew anyone trustworthy enough, i would have asked you already, i know where you live :)

So you're that creepy dude who's been stalking me :P

seppypom
07-26-2008, 07:14 PM
damn, you found me out!

SgtMajor
07-26-2008, 07:20 PM
damn, you found me out!

Nekid peeps are always easy to spot, you should try doing it dressed and you would blend in more.

hotshot6473
07-26-2008, 08:40 PM

That could be a 1,000 more happy people that could seed and leech there. I think people are just upset because there are so many open spots but not many people being considered. But I guess that is the current users perogative to choose. I have definetly learned that this week and I guess the community just has to live with it.

lukee
07-26-2008, 10:19 PM
Many people hear alot about rhe epic packs at FTN. i have seen the packs at FTN and they dont come close to the ones at SCC.

FYI, the biggest pack at SCC is 107.78 GB, the only pack at SCC bigger than 100GB.
FTNs biggest pack is almost 190GB.

So how are packs at SCC better?
You should know what you're talking about before you post.

It doesn't matter how big the pack is. Its the content that counts.

@ Brandon: i didn't mean to offend you. I think what your doing for FTN and how you are running it is fucking awesome. your doing a great job as it shows :) My topic is directed to all of the normal users posting shit like "requirements for FTN". its basically spam. If people were spaming about ScT like they do about FTN, my post would have ScT instead of FTN. I dont care if i dont get into FTN either. I have all of my favourite sites already with hundreds of uploaded gigs on all of them. I admit, i would be syked to get an invite to ftn, but i would care if i didnt :)

Something Else
07-26-2008, 10:23 PM
You just added to it by participating in this thread.

You didn't. :blink:

asoto
07-26-2008, 11:10 PM
No, seriously the world sucks.

Krvaric
07-26-2008, 11:22 PM
O, common don't be so dramatic. Almost makes me wanna :cry:

Brandon
07-26-2008, 11:27 PM
You just added to it by participating in this thread.

You didn't. :blink:

We're both guilty. I never said I didn't.. I was just pointing out the contradicting statement.

magushun
07-26-2008, 11:31 PM
yeah, ftn is nice, but its not even close to what u expect cos of this hype

-freeleech? yeah, damn nice. may i have to remind that tpb is freeleech all the time. yeah its slow, but there are many sites with no ratio. if you dont want to/cant seed.
-rare packs? lol no, its has far better packs, its just the usual xth star wars pack
-pretime? i dont care about that, but its not the best
-reaaaly good content, with every movie released in ths month in every version? no, just mainstream ones, and not in all versions. revtt, tl, sct, all the others are better.
rare? hell yeah, your epenis is almost at my mouth.
-nice design? yeah, it is nice.
-community? be honest, you dont give a shit about community. Among my 100+ torrent sites, there are only 2 sites, which are worth beeing a community of, cos the ppl are nice. ftn isnt one of them. anyway you have a goddamn life to live, stop spamming forums with the capacity of your memory, and the rating of the avatar of the person above you.

I was after ftn for a pretty long time, and im happy to be there, its just i wanted to say its not what you expect.

Kuttichan
07-27-2008, 04:00 AM
ScT > FTN but if u dont have seedbox and enough upload speed is no chance to hold 1.0 ratio :) ScT torrents live longer, on FTN 70% of people seeds only to get upload :< and i dont like it :(are you referring to ScT or FTN or both?

Brandon
07-27-2008, 04:41 AM
:rolleyes:

Funkin'
07-27-2008, 04:49 AM
Among my 100+ torrent sites,

What would you need that many sites for?

Kuttichan
07-27-2008, 05:24 AM
-community? be honest, you dont give a shit about community. Among my 100+ torrent sites, there are only 2 sites, which are worth beeing a community of, cos the ppl are nice. ftn isnt one of them. anyway you have a goddamn life to live, stop spamming forums with the capacity of your memory, and the rating of the avatar of the person above you.

I was after ftn for a pretty long time, and im happy to be there, its just i wanted to say its not what you expect.
which ones??:wacko:

Detale
07-27-2008, 07:07 AM
Oh Jesus what a bunch of cry babies. Waaa Waaa

So you're that creepy dude who's been stalking me :P

Didn't someone try doing the "gay" thread in the regular section already??

abe171
07-27-2008, 07:27 AM
According to FST ,FTN[6] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../../p-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2438830/postcount8823) is only a 6/10

IMHO i don't think FTN is all that good.FSC[9] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2322672/postcount7511) would be better site to get into

silvertec
07-27-2008, 08:25 AM
god sake its just another site get the fook over it

becomehokage
07-27-2008, 08:32 AM
Did i forgot to pee in here?
if so...

ok done.

Funkin'
07-27-2008, 08:38 AM
According to FST ,FTN[6] is only a 6/10

IMHO i don't think FTN is all that good.FSC[9] would be better site to get into

You do know that the site is just getting over a loss, right? There was quite a bit of content before it went down. And since the site got back up, a lot of content has been added(more than I can believe in the what...two weeks it's been back up?). And for pre's and speeds(which I'm guessing that 6 is judging content, speeds, and pre's), they're pretty excellent.

I don't know why anyone would pay attention to that dumbass WTAW list anyways.

becomehokage
07-27-2008, 08:41 AM
According to FST ,FTN[6] is only a 6/10

IMHO i don't think FTN is all that good.FSC[9] would be better site to get into

You do know that the site is just getting over a loss, right? There was quite a bit of content before it went down. And since the site got back up, a lot of content has been added(more than I can believe in the what...two weeks it's been back up?). And for pre's and speeds(which I'm guessing that 6 is judging content, speeds, and pre's), they're pretty excellent.

I don't know why anyone would pay attention to that dumbass WTAW list anyways.Why the hell did you mentioned all that stuff????
I see a galore of requests coming soon......

chaos_archon
07-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Oh dude u must be fuckin jealous... Also FTN is one of the trackers (they are not many) who support pure filesharing and they do not have any p2l tactics...

colbert
07-28-2008, 11:37 PM
The whole situation with FTN is just epic. I swear they just open invites so people on FST will go nuts!

th0r
07-29-2008, 03:57 AM
i love ftn so much

<3 brandon

:blushing:

that is all

TP635
07-29-2008, 04:06 AM
Oh dude u must be fuckin jealous... Also FTN is one of the trackers (they are not many) who support pure filesharing and they do not have any p2l tactics...

You should try TPB:lol:

JROQuinn
07-29-2008, 06:09 AM
OMG lets ask the mods here to make a rule that no one can beg for invites in the invite section anymoar!!!

th0r
07-29-2008, 06:55 AM
i am going to agree with stoi when they said we should get rid of the bittorrent invites discussion altogether

Technix
07-29-2008, 07:13 AM
joke;p

Legion
07-29-2008, 08:20 AM
LOL! What I'm about to post has nothing to do with this threads main topic, but it was connected to FTN and it's one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen, yet when you think about it, it's pretty sad.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u267/CioloXXL/pfffffff.jpg

Artemis
07-29-2008, 10:03 AM
LOL! What I'm about to post has nothing to do with this threads main topic, but it was connected to FTN and it's one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen, yet when you think about it, it's pretty sad.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u267/CioloXXL/pfffffff.jpg

Brandon will be so pleased to know that he was able to cure cancer with a simple invite, but believe it or not that isn't the saddest FtN invite request ever, that honor goes to the guy who was going to shoot a kitten if he didn't get an invite..........he settled for putting a keyboard on his head and taking a picture, but he still didn't get the invite :naughty:

omarscoming
07-31-2008, 12:46 AM
Everyone wants what they can't have. And when they can't get there quick enough, or have it taken away, they have to put it down.

Like when you ask a girl out and she says no, and you call her a lesbian.
or when you break up with a girl, and say never "liked you anyway".

poontang
07-31-2008, 01:04 AM
^^dude has a point

becomehokage
07-31-2008, 02:20 AM
lol! What i'm about to post has nothing to do with this threads main topic, but it was connected to ftn and it's one of the funniest fucking things i've ever seen, yet when you think about it, it's pretty sad.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u267/cioloxxl/pfffffff.jpg
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha
i fucking loled hahahahhahahaha