PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] 1 GFT invite pls.

Nicholes
07-26-2008, 11:58 AM
I need a GFT invite..Pm me pls.i am in really need of it.:)

John1988
07-26-2008, 11:59 AM
why u need it?

eden297
07-26-2008, 11:59 AM
maybe this is working:
http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2008/07/private-tracker-watch-gftracker-gft.html

good luck

why ppl need better pretimes than sct anyway?

Nicholes
07-26-2008, 01:24 PM
its a great site which has just started and it is just like as the sct but with no ratio and i need to try it out.

ovisan
07-26-2008, 01:49 PM
:|
A few weeks ago when some1 asked what GFT stands for and published their http I went on their irc address and done their form saying that I heard of them from here(FST). I was not the only 1. Anyway in the end they announced that they wish that everybody from FST to die (very mature aint'it) :D and I m guessing that they banned our ip address (those who applied that day), at least they banned mine because I cannot join the irc channel anymore.
So if you are planning to join them don't tell them you heard of them from FST, for your own good.

Now... let me enjoy my Comedy Weekend :P

I wish you all a great day!

lovejj
07-26-2008, 02:01 PM
lol
ban member from here
maybe staff dont want to ppl know trackets better then their

! TRADE !
07-26-2008, 02:13 PM
Its very great tracker

no ratio

just seed for 28 hour

and about 6500 torrent

i member there

ovisan
07-26-2008, 02:22 PM
Its very great tracker

no ratio

just seed for 28 hour

and about 6500 torrent

i am a member there

Do they got an invite system there mate?

Or the only way to join them is joining their IRC, which I cannot access atm...:angry:

! TRADE !
07-26-2008, 02:44 PM
Its very great tracker

no ratio

just seed for 28 hour

and about 6500 torrent

i am a member there

Do they got an invite system there mate?

Or the only way to join them is joining their IRC, which I cannot access atm...:angry:

yea they have invite sys

jukesta
07-26-2008, 05:46 PM
great site, would recommend for anyone looking for nice pre-times.

cata2008
07-26-2008, 06:18 PM
it is a great tracker...i like it very much

! TRADE !
07-26-2008, 06:27 PM
it is a great tracker...i like it very much

me to i loved it its have good system in ratio

i think it will be like its

respawn40
07-26-2008, 07:44 PM
Heh, I didn't even give them my IP address. They'd have it anyways after I (assumingly) joined the site. I didn't tell them my name on IRC either, because I just used the default, and couldn't remember the random numbers at the end. And I told them I heard about them from FST :( So they haven't banned me :O

Nicholes
07-27-2008, 01:55 AM
Still waiting for someone for helping me..

F.B.I
07-27-2008, 02:06 AM
It has no leechers... :blink:

Nicholes
07-27-2008, 02:11 AM
but even it has no ratios.

Raban
07-27-2008, 02:41 AM

it really doesn't ... its sad ... they have a nice site with fast pre times but its a graveyard zombie ghost town . .. . no one on the thing.

sites need to be alive with lots of activity... people leeching ... posting new stuff...

they seem to have 1 automated seedbox that rips things off an ftp axx site and pops them up on the site... it all seems very mechanical and sterile. no life to it.

SgtMajor
07-27-2008, 02:47 AM

it really doesn't ... its sad ... they have a nice site with fast pre times but its a graveyard zombie ghost town . .. . no one on the thing.

sites need to be alive with lots of activity... people leeching ... posting new stuff...

they seem to have 1 automated seedbox that rips things off an ftp axx site and pops them up on the site... it all seems very mechanical and sterile. no life to it.

Phew, I thought it was only me that thought like that.

How anyone can attain PU status there is beyond my comprehension.

The busiest items are XXX with 2 or 3 snatches :O

1000possibleclaws
07-27-2008, 05:27 AM
As long as their uploaders keep seeding their torrents as they do I don't see the big deal about a lack of leechers. It's a good tracker to get 0day content that you actually want, instead of just another site where alot of the bandwidth in going from seedbox to seedbox, and lots of that data ends of being deleted instead of used/watched.

Can download DOX over 1MB and view NFO files
That is the only benefit from the classes above User, and it's not something most people will use anyways

yakz091
07-27-2008, 07:43 AM
Gl

ovisan
07-27-2008, 07:27 PM
Oi... I applied 3 times, sent them 3 different emails and still didnt get accepted, I got no idea what I ve done wrong...
If the place is like a "graveyard" why they didnt want me, I m a nice sexy person I will life them up

The good news is that they accepted me on the iRC channel!!!

No gift for me yet (yeah I know it sounds silly, but f it)

! TRADE !
07-27-2008, 07:42 PM
As long as their uploaders keep seeding their torrents as they do I don't see the big deal about a lack of leechers. It's a good tracker to get 0day content that you actually want, instead of just another site where alot of the bandwidth in going from seedbox to seedbox, and lots of that data ends of being deleted instead of used/watched.

Can download DOX over 1MB and view NFO files
That is the only benefit from the classes above User, and it's not something most people will use anyways

u r right

and now every user have invite to gft

i get my invite