PDA

View Full Version : FTN Application

hotshot6473
07-26-2008, 01:16 PM
This site has been on my radar for a long time and have just not had the luck of knowing somebody in that community. I understand it is very hard and requires alot of trust from the inviter so I will do anything to prove to you that I am a good user and can help the FTN community. There are probably some concerns you might have about me such as my generally low post count and therefore my newness to this community . But I can assure you that I have been around the block and have alot of experience in the BT world which in my mind is where it really counts when applying for a tracker. Just because I havnt been a member here long dosnt mean I dont know what I am doing.

There have been alot of threads lately and I don't want you to think I am just jumping out there because everyone else is but when I look at other FTN threads from the past I kept on reading to wait for a better time to apply because there are no invites and people that have them won't give them away. Now is that time because many members were given invites and might feel generous at this point in time because of the short window they have been given to distribute the invites. Its my belief that the invites were given out to bring in some fresh meat and give good users a chance to be a part of something special.

This community from what I have read and heard from members is truly something special because their unique system that really catches a persons eye. Even after the recent downtime that everyone thought was a shutdown at one time the site bounced back quick and hard by recovering the user database and moving to new and better servers which is really impressive and shows that the admins care about their users. I can't think of a better community to be apart of that is why I am applying at this time.

To sum it up I will do anything it takes to prove to you that I am worth the invite and even after the most likely long interview you dont feel like giving it out that is your right as I have no control over that and I respect that fact.

If you have any questions please just PM me and I will be happy to answer.

Also to all the people that will flame me please know that I tried my best to state my case and I already know this is a tough community to become a part of.

mafija
07-26-2008, 01:22 PM
damn.another one:cry:

becomehokage
07-26-2008, 01:23 PM
Her goes a mega poo....

TADA !!! finished.

hotshot6473
07-26-2008, 01:59 PM
You might wanna get that bladder checked out it might be cancer. I hope its terminal because that what idiots get in the long run

lovejj
07-26-2008, 02:11 PM
good luck
need enough luck.....

hotshot6473
07-26-2008, 02:13 PM
Thanks at least some people can say something nice and yes I am gonna need it but hopefully someone will help me out

puckface
07-26-2008, 02:15 PM
I don't think wishing terminal cancer on someone is going to help your cause.

hotshot6473
07-26-2008, 02:17 PM
Well I dont think having someone flame your thread that you have never talked to before is very nice so I am just giveing him some of his own medicine.

I just dont want this thread to become about the flames like every other one.

puckface
07-26-2008, 03:14 PM
1 solution. Lock it = No spam.

not that you have any chance in hell anyway as I said above.

F.B.I
07-26-2008, 03:19 PM
This site has been on my radar

Sounds soooo bad...

becomehokage
07-26-2008, 03:21 PM
Well I dont think having someone flame your thread that you have never talked to before is very nice so I am just giveing him some of his own medicine.

I just dont want this thread to become about the flames like every other one.
Ok ill answer u properly this time.
By asking for an inv publicly for that tracker you're loosing your only chance to get one.

hotshot6473
07-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Yea it means that I have known about it for a long time but could never find anybody to invite me. It simply means that. You know like a submarine

Well I don't see the point in hiding it either as that will get me nowhere. I would rather put myself out there and even take a little heat for it then never doing it at all. If I want something I think I should at least try because you never know. Oh and I take back the terminal cancer now that you acted like a man which I respect

Cr3aTiV3
07-26-2008, 05:57 PM
Are you applying for a job...Application (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-ftn-application-304987/page2) ? :lol:

lukee
07-26-2008, 06:03 PM
application denied.

hotshot6473
07-26-2008, 06:05 PM
No I am using it in the sense that I am putting myself out there for someone that does not know me much like a job interview. So it is not for a job it is for something that has the same initial requirements of a job and come to think of it if I do get an account it will be my job to be responsible with it for the inviter and myself.

lukee you dont even know me so leave or say something nice

IdolEyes787
07-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Ok ill answer u properly this time.
By asking for an inv publicly for that tracker you're loosing your only chance to get one.

Asking publicly won't lessen your chances hotshot but it won't increase them either.
You really do have to have get invites like these from friends.

KFlint
07-26-2008, 09:44 PM
having only 67 posts in here won't help much either

The Flying Cow
07-26-2008, 09:47 PM
No offence intended to the OP, because at least I can understand what he writes, which I cannot say about every other FTN request that's floating about this nether region of the board, but I don't see why everyone is asking for FTN.

The invites that were given out were for the people who got deleted with the last refresh problem (server change). I don't think there are fresh invites floating around, just the invites that are needed for the newer people (that were lost with the change) to come back. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As to all these dick-lickers flaming the thread - at least he knows how to write you mongs. And no, requesting it isn't ruining his chances. Some people do get into FTN via request here. Though I don't know anything about him, he seems legit, and has my vote, judging from the request, if that counts for anything. A lot of members here have a lot of posts, and they're all utter pish-spam of the like you cunts are providing here.

-Sherman

deadalive1
07-26-2008, 09:48 PM
Agreed^^^, try participating more here.

IdolEyes787
07-26-2008, 09:53 PM

The invites that were given out were for the people who got deleted with the last refresh problem (server change). I don't think there are fresh invites floating around, just the invites that are needed for the newer people (that were lost with the change) to come back. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're corrected. They are fresh invites .

hotshot6473
07-26-2008, 09:53 PM
To me posts dont prove anything too much. If you want to see my activity on my trackers I would be glad to show you. I understand that you guys like this community and so do I but I keep good ratios on my sites and thats what I take more pride in.

Enlightened
07-26-2008, 09:57 PM
TRUST IS EVERTHING

If U can convince the Inviter That U are Trustworthy, and Creative , humor won't hurt too..I am sure U will get an Invite.
The last person I invited to F*N, I picked out from the crowd here in FST.Talked to him at length on MSn, and I got a "Feel" he is definitely TRUSTWORTHY.....
No Regrets, for me Inviting him, Best choice I made in Inviting a person to a High End, Rarity Tracker like F*N.......definitely a real Asset & Contributor to the F*N community as well........Just my 2 cents. Good luck, BTW,Time is running out,F*N Inviters has only 1 week to Invite and it is day 2 already.

deadalive1
07-26-2008, 10:00 PM
To me posts dont prove anything too much. If you want to see my activity on my trackers I would be glad to show you. I understand that you guys like this community and so do I but I keep good ratios on my sites and thats what I take more pride in.
Then use those sites to try and get invited, they would know you better (if you indeed are active there). If you aren't active here, how would a person know who you are and if they could trust you.... just take your word for it? Good luck with that. :frusty:

hotshot6473
07-26-2008, 10:06 PM
Everybody says that but the fact of the matter is that the sites that I am on which are some of the better ones to get into absolutly hate any talk about another tracker. They will give out warnings if you even mention a name or link. I am not asking you to just invite me without getting to know me and the system that enlightend has is actually the best that I have heard. Someone recently did this with me and granted it wasnt as long/grueling they decided to invite me because I was honest with him and shared my profile links to trackers.

IdolEyes787
07-26-2008, 10:26 PM
To an extent everyone who has opened an thread asking for an invite has already begun an interviewing process.
You can tell by some of their answers that most are unaware of it though.

hotshot6473
07-27-2008, 02:18 AM
My real agenda for this invite is to free that damn squirel. I am from PETA and it just isnt right to make him starve like that. For christs sake he is eating paper and I dont see a water bowl.

Anyway I hope someone reads this thread and knows I am for real.

seppypom
07-27-2008, 02:33 AM

how many does it take? it helps for them to have a goal :)

hotshot6473
07-27-2008, 12:31 PM
Its not going to be possible to reach a 1,000 posts by the end of the invite window and I doubt I am going to change that much from the person I am when I reach that goal.

Today is a new day and I am still hopeful.

mrnobody
07-27-2008, 01:17 PM
Agreed^^^, try participating more here.

at least he wrote something, elsewise, most request have like 2 lines.

who knows, maybe someone might like his request.

hotshot6473
07-27-2008, 02:29 PM
Thanks for your support and the reason I wrote the way I did was because I am serious about this invite and don't wanna come off as a joker.

Enlightened or squirr3el wanna give me a shot?

Groovy
07-27-2008, 04:39 PM
Keep on trying your luck maybe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

integral
08-25-2008, 08:13 PM
You deserve an invite :D

Hopefully you'll be able to get one soon...

StefanSamara
08-25-2008, 08:18 PM
lol. Now you can apply for ftn ? :w00t:

hotshot6473
08-25-2008, 08:21 PM
Read definition 4 and 5 :)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/application

Gosu
08-25-2008, 08:42 PM
This site has been on my radar for a long time and have just not had the luck of knowing somebody in that community. I understand it is very hard and requires alot of trust from the inviter so I will do anything to prove to you that I am a good user and can help the FTN community. There are probably some concerns you might have about me such as my generally low post count and therefore my newness to this community . But I can assure you that I have been around the block and have alot of experience in the BT world which in my mind is where it really counts when applying for a tracker. Just because I havnt been a member here long dosnt mean I dont know what I am doing.

There have been alot of threads lately and I don't want you to think I am just jumping out there because everyone else is but when I look at other FTN threads from the past I kept on reading to wait for a better time to apply because there are no invites and people that have them won't give them away. Now is that time because many members were given invites and might feel generous at this point in time because of the short window they have been given to distribute the invites. Its my belief that the invites were given out to bring in some fresh meat and give good users a chance to be a part of something special.

This community from what I have read and heard from members is truly something special because their unique system that really catches a persons eye. Even after the recent downtime that everyone thought was a shutdown at one time the site bounced back quick and hard by recovering the user database and moving to new and better servers which is really impressive and shows that the admins care about their users. I can't think of a better community to be apart of that is why I am applying at this time.

To sum it up I will do anything it takes to prove to you that I am worth the invite and even after the most likely long interview you dont feel like giving it out that is your right as I have no control over that and I respect that fact.

If you have any questions please just PM me and I will be happy to answer.

Also to all the people that will flame me please know that I tried my best to state my case and I already know this is a tough community to become a part of.
you poor :D u better apply u.s marines

hotshot6473
08-25-2008, 08:47 PM
This was already discussed earlier in the thread so if you could please move on from that word choice. I still stick by the term application

Krvaric
08-25-2008, 08:58 PM
spamming is fun..who doesn't loooooove spam :P

but don't you guys ever get tired.

oh well....good luck is in place I guess.

lukee
08-25-2008, 09:02 PM
Impossible, FTN is stealthy.

JiZ3M
08-25-2008, 09:07 PM

Sounds soooo bad...

hhh

sounds like someone has a redneck ;D

hotshot6473
08-25-2008, 09:30 PM
Impossible, FTN is stealthy.

Stealthy like a fox.

cinephilia
08-26-2008, 03:11 AM
This site has been on my radar for a long time
everybody always say the same thing.... and i can tell you that most of the time, "long time" means 3 or 4 months...

hotshot6473
08-26-2008, 03:13 AM
uhhh I have been using torrents and irc for years. I have only been on this site for a few months and that does not mean that is when I found out about FTN

fstalk
08-26-2008, 03:32 AM
I thought it was GA...

Cabalo
08-26-2008, 04:15 AM
I thought it was GA...
u weren't far... difference is that no one requesting an invite at this thread will get lucky.

manuniac
08-26-2008, 06:11 AM
yeah I'd like an FTN invite if there's any1 saintly enough out there 2 give me 1.
I'll tell you wot I'll even post a pic of me naked,outside,in broad daylight.
That's how confident I am.:noes:
I definitely won't get 1 now:cry:

xnugx
08-26-2008, 06:44 AM
yeah I'd like an FTN invite if there's any1 saintly enough out there 2 give me 1.
I'll tell you wot I'll even post a pic of me naked,outside,in broad daylight.
That's how confident I am.:noes:
I definitely won't get 1 now:cry:

You'd have better chances if you made your own thread instead of pooping on this guy's lawn. Don't go near mine either.