PDA

View Full Version : trade

matrix
07-26-2008, 08:32 PM
hello I need sct + Tt have big offer pm me if you have

Brandon
07-27-2008, 05:44 AM
I just want you to know I took great pleasure in disabling you, your invitee, your pending invitee, and your inviter.

Happy trading :)

yevgeny
07-27-2008, 05:46 AM
ouch.

mansour
07-27-2008, 05:55 AM
I just want you to know I took great pleasure in disabling you, your invitee, your pending invitee, and your inviter.

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Funkin'
07-27-2008, 06:44 AM
You should give your inviter a pm and let him know how good of a friend you've been.

DKre8ive1
07-27-2008, 06:54 AM
If you start to see the invites go away again you only have guys like this to thank for it happening.

kuracat
07-27-2008, 07:26 AM
nice one :D

Groovy
07-27-2008, 03:50 PM
Oops caught in the act:w00t:

LubTheStaringCat
07-27-2008, 04:29 PM

Amen to that.
:wacko::ninja::wacko::ninja::wacko::ninja::wacko::ninja::wacko::ninja::wacko:

John1988
07-27-2008, 04:31 PM
Brandon's pwnage :D

kuracat
07-27-2008, 04:51 PM
we want more!
we want more!
:lol:

puckface
07-27-2008, 06:41 PM
That's kinda funny.... how the hell does someone get caught that easily?

pifpaf
07-27-2008, 06:59 PM
You should give your inviter a pm and let him know how good of a friend you've been.

yep :D

Disme
07-27-2008, 07:05 PM

By being stupid :whistling

StefanSamara
07-27-2008, 07:13 PM
omfg ge got owned :rofl:

puckface
07-27-2008, 07:16 PM

By being stupid :whistling

yeah well...I knew that, I guess it was a sarcastic and rhetorical question... but thanks bro.

deadalive1
07-27-2008, 07:18 PM
If you start to see the invites go away again you only have guys like this to thank for it happening.
Exactly, all these people who do this crap don't give a shit about the community or the tracker itself, to them it's only a means to gain something else (greed).

To the OP,
I'm glad Brandon did what he did to you and your account, you don't deserve it. I do however, feel bad for the generous person who invited you there, he/she obviously didn't know you were a POS and that you would do this crap and cost him/her their account also. But people like you don't EVER think about that. My wish for you is to have all the owners of sites you are on to ban every account you have, you (and others like you) are a disease that needs to be eradicated.

jokzor
07-27-2008, 07:18 PM
I just want you to know I took great pleasure in disabling you, your invitee, your pending invitee, and your inviter. Happy trading
You should give your inviter a pm and let him know how good of a friend you've been. this is exactly why people don't give respect around, these two posts show exactly how obviously brandon just shows up with no other reason than being frustrated, to disable the inviter and the invitee that nothing had to do with this guys behavior. No offense but if you wanna spend your time around at least balance yourself, if you feel tired take a rest and come back in a few days.

KennyX
07-27-2008, 07:25 PM
:stars:

I think the original poster might have to invent a new smilie as this :cry: just does not cut it.

tutipute
07-27-2008, 07:26 PM

Looks like the entire family has gone to dust... Hope there are no step brothers and sisters...

deadalive1
07-27-2008, 07:27 PM
this is exactly why people don't give respect around, these two posts show exactly how obviously brandon just shows up with no other reason than being frustrated, to disable the inviter and the invitee that nothing had to do with this guys behavior. No offense but if you wanna spend your time around at least balance yourself, if you feel tired take a rest and come back in a few days.
Brandon has every right to do what he did. It clearly states (and not just at FTN but most, if not all sites as well) that YOU are responsible for the people you invite. You obviously don't read the FAQ'S and Rules of sites you have, otherwise you would understand the reasoning behind the action taken.

jokzor
07-27-2008, 07:52 PM
i know the reason, but that reason is far away from having quite a pleasure in banning people.. sounds kinda retard.. but those are just my 2 cents

mrnobody
07-28-2008, 01:18 PM
I do however, feel bad for the generous person who invited you there

he prolly traded his way in to FTN as well. :whistling

i know the reason, but that reason is far away from having quite a pleasure in banning people.. sounds kinda retard.. but those are just my 2 cents

arrow gave 1 invite to ALL donors + heroes. And now because of users like him, EVERYONE's invites were revoked.

imo, Brandon gave a good message by banning him and posting in this thread why he was banned. Prolly another ass will be scared enough not to trade arrow invites as B will find it pleasureful to ban them :happy:

BlackTiger
07-28-2008, 03:51 PM
Epic fail nubcake :)

hitman51
07-28-2008, 04:11 PM
ROFL...u don't make ur user the same unless you are asking for a ban :P

at least don't be stupid when u get caught...even though im happy u did get caught :D