PDA

View Full Version : I am in the shadow of..........

yakz091
07-27-2008, 09:39 AM
Hiiii everybody here at fst.

Well before this summer begun i already hunted down for shelter in some of the great trackers. But as a human being, i am partially satisfied and at this point of instance i see a really beautiful rain - a little drizzle pours down with small shades of rainbow in it.
Well before the rain gets over, I need to get inside the squirrel login page as this has been my desire for a long time now.
Standing in the shadow of ftn, i hope to fulfill my desire of getting inside ftn as this has been my dream tracker of all time.
The reason why i want to be in this tracker is it's no-ratio system and the people there in ftn are really good as i heard, which prompts me to apply to this tracker.

Hope somebody fulfills my Dream.

Meanwhile criticism is expected in a constructive manner and please dont spam the thread just to increase ur post count, as some guys do here, if i take his name he will start giving a broad explanation and thread deviates from its subject.

Hats-off to fst's Mod's and it's Elite Members for making this place as beautiful, enjoyable and knowledge-able as it has always been.

Nicholes
07-27-2008, 12:23 PM
Good luck mate ..

yakz091
07-27-2008, 05:20 PM
waiting for some kind soul who cud invite me to this site.

Cr3aTiV3
07-27-2008, 06:14 PM
kind soul ? :console:

yakz091
07-28-2008, 03:16 AM
@Cr3aTiV3

good smiley u are creative as well.

oops ftn invites are down, will close it.