PDA

View Full Version : Rapidshare

Creeping Death
07-27-2008, 11:31 AM
Right, so I'm looking for a good source for Mac OS-related downloads on Rapidshare.

Any suggestions are appreciated...

becomehokage
07-30-2008, 02:17 AM
warezbb is ur choice and/or appzpoint

Spillage
07-30-2008, 08:18 AM
XshareX.info & Deviantwarez.com both have dedicated Mac appz sections .
WarezBB does not .

ranukumbolo
08-02-2008, 02:06 AM
dont use rapidshare
rapidshare is suck :sick:

zema
08-02-2008, 05:42 AM
RS is better to avoid!

lukee
08-03-2008, 06:15 PM
To the two most recent poster excluding me: You are both idiots. RS is an excellent , RS is download source. With a premium account, RS is pure win.

outfromdeep
08-03-2008, 07:28 PM
to the two most recent poster excluding me: You are both idiots. Rs is an excellent , rs is download source. With a premium account, rs is pure win.

+1:d

flamers
08-03-2008, 08:33 PM
Example, Would a lifetime rs premium acc be better than any bt tracker???.

#Palestinian#
08-03-2008, 08:56 PM

imo , If u want to download movies , games , apps and tv show and more , i think trackers will win for sure ( tl for example ) .

but there still some rare content like e-learning and music .That's why pple still lookin for RS .

for example i'm a medical student and i saw many trackers like bitme and docs.torrents , both are amzing and having great content but still there are many other stuff which aren't found on trackers but they are on RS .

saulin
08-03-2008, 11:46 PM
imo , If u want to download movies , games , apps and tv show and more , i think trackers will win for sure ( tl for example ) .

but there still some rare content like e-learning and music .That's why pple still lookin for RS .

for example i'm a medical student and i saw many trackers like bitme and docs.torrents , both are amzing and having great content but still there are many other stuff which aren't found on trackers but they are on RS .

Exactly that's why I still use torrents. There are some things that you will only find on torrent trackers. but for everything else there is Usenet and rapidshare :D

MEDBEDb
08-04-2008, 12:39 AM
http://wtf-macos.nnm.ru/

OmaRin0
08-04-2008, 06:56 AM

and y is that?
rs.com: no upload, max dl speed, files remain much much longer than torrent does..

robi92
08-04-2008, 07:31 AM
www.rslinks.org

try this

Spillage
08-04-2008, 07:38 AM
As usual in an FST thread, very few constructive answers to the original question .
Sadly, their's plenty of spammers & thread hi-jackers boosting their post counts .

sai
08-04-2008, 03:03 PM
http://nomercymac.blogspot.com/

i use alot of rapidfind.org.

miller24
08-07-2008, 10:34 AM
hello. can i ask some rapidshare accounts?

Giallorosso
08-09-2008, 07:37 AM

and y is that?
rs.com: no upload, max dl speed, files remain much much longer than torrent does..

Do u know about bandwidth on rs bro .....

bikini-dudes
08-12-2008, 03:47 AM
yes, agreed. warez-bb.org is their main site. :)

Creeping Death
08-12-2008, 08:54 PM
Thanks for all the replies guys, and so it's taken me so long to thank you.

Now I've definitely got enough sources to fulfill my mac application needs.

As for RS vs Torrents, I'm much happier with RS. I don't have to bother about ratios, it's really quite mentally fast, and so far I've found everything I've needed/looked for. Not exactly expensive, definitely worth it if you ask me, I can only recommend it.

sickest
08-12-2008, 10:36 PM
Thanks for all the replies guys, and so it's taken me so long to thank you.

Now I've definitely got enough sources to fulfill my mac application needs.

As for RS vs Torrents, I'm much happier with RS. I don't have to bother about ratios, it's really quite mentally fast, and so far I've found everything I've needed/looked for. Not exactly expensive, definitely worth it if you ask me, I can only recommend it.

I've been downloading shit for over 12 years and the only other way i prefer is newsgroups. RS.com owns torrents... in every way. faster, dont need seeds, and no need to upload illegal content for a ratio, and thats how ISP's bust you. i have a grip of Rs accounts so i never get limited. :w00t:
you can pretty much find EVERYTHING

tornedo
08-12-2008, 11:48 PM
RS is better to avoid!

Spillage
08-13-2008, 11:22 AM
*** sorry posted in error ***