PDA

View Full Version : FTN Invite: Part 2

Kyl3KK
07-28-2008, 12:50 AM
I sitll have my one invite. My friend ended up being invited by someone else. Convince me you deserve it. I don't care about ratio proofs, seedboxes, speedtests, anything. If you even mention it, you'll lose your chance.

Don't PM me. I'll watch you like a hawk. Please, for now, ignore my sig. I have the right to say no to everyone if that's what I feel has to happen.

hotshot6473
07-28-2008, 12:52 AM
This was from my request post but it is essentially how I feel:

This site has been on my radar for a long time and have just not had the luck of knowing somebody in that community. I understand it is very hard and requires alot of trust from the inviter so I will do anything to prove to you that I am a good user and can help the FTN community. There are probably some concerns you might have about me such as my generally low post count and therefore my newness to this community . But I can assure you that I have been around the block and have alot of experience in the BT world which in my mind is where it really counts when applying for a tracker. Just because I havnt been a member here long dosnt mean I dont know what I am doing.

There have been alot of threads lately and I don't want you to think I am just jumping out there because everyone else is but when I look at other FTN threads from the past I kept on reading to wait for a better time to apply because there are no invites and people that have them won't give them away. Now is that time because many members were given invites and might feel generous at this point in time because of the short window they have been given to distribute the invites. Its my belief that the invites were given out to bring in some fresh meat and give good users a chance to be a part of something special.

This community from what I have read and heard from members is truly something special because their unique system that really catches a persons eye. Even after the recent downtime that everyone thought was a shutdown at one time the site bounced back quick and hard by recovering the user database and moving to new and better servers which is really impressive and shows that the admins care about their users. I can't think of a better community to be apart of that is why I am applying at this time.

To sum it up I will do anything it takes to prove to you that I am worth the invite and even after the most likely long interview you dont feel like giving it out that is your right as I have no control over that and I respect that fact.

If you have any questions please just PM me and I will be happy to answer.

killercam101
07-28-2008, 01:05 AM
I donate to charity, eat my vitamins, and drink my milk. Im the realest <== 34th and lennox ask about me .

jukesta
07-28-2008, 01:05 AM
put all the names in a hate that want a invite that give a good reasons to join, then pic 1

jwsisliving1
07-28-2008, 01:16 AM
Weren't all FTN invites taken away?

octshik
07-28-2008, 01:17 AM
please can i have it? its true tat gods exist. and he has sent u to give me tat FTN invite. please i have been looking for it from ages.

JohhnyDrama
07-28-2008, 01:20 AM
Well, I've been part of the release scene since 1999. I'm honest and follow the rules. I'm a good guy who participates in all facets of a community. I'm not there to download, rather to learn from those who know more, and help teach those who aspire to learn more.

I love the matrix, and I used to have a group account at ftn as an uploader for another board. Due to school restraints, I had to stop uploading. :(

I know how awesome ftn is!

panoli
07-28-2008, 01:20 AM
can i have it pease? i have been trying for a very longtime. i wll b very greatful 2 u.

panoli
07-28-2008, 01:21 AM
can i have it pease? i have been trying for a very longtime. i wll b very greatful 2 u.

hotshot6473
07-28-2008, 01:21 AM
Unless he is high up in the chain of command he probably lost his invite just like everybody else because of all the trading and selling going on in forums like these and elsewhere.

hotshot6473
07-28-2008, 01:22 AM
Unless he is high up in the chain of command he probably lost his invite just like everybody else because of all the trading and selling going on in forums like these and elsewhere.

integral
07-28-2008, 01:25 AM
Essentially I said what I wanted to say in your last thread. I'm not one to really participate in threads like this, but when I saw yours I figured I'd give it a try.

I'll start off by saying I'm not someone who's crazily desperate for the tracker, and if the invite goes to someone else who's a productive member here, then I'll be happy for them. I believe in sharing, and I'm not greedy. I'll also admit that when most people say they want a tracker for a community, it comes off as bullshit.

But, not to toot my own horn or brag or anything like that, I'm pretty sure, besides unique packs that may exist on FtN, I could get everything that exists there somewhere else. I originally signed up on this forum, not too long ago, to meet new people, to see what the atmosphere concerning torrenting, and filesharing as a whole, was like outside of the trackers I'm a member of. I know FTN is small, and small trackers, that aren't new, usually indicate a close-knit community of people. And isn't that what all people want, even outside of the Internet? To have their group, their clique, their friends; where everybody knows your name! (Okay, won't make anymore Cheers references..)

But yes, I know it may sound suspicious, but I just want to be apart of something close, private, secure. And I assure you, I do take shits once in a while, but I am no bull. :) Hope the invite goes to someone who deserves it.

Kyokushin
07-28-2008, 01:27 AM
Instead of writting a 900 words essay about how FTN would improve my life in any possible way, I'm gonna give it to you straight: I need FTN to get laid.
See, I haven't got much luck with the ladies lately, and I think that if I show them my l33t trackers they will fall for me in a sec. So help me out, please.

nah, I just want it because is rare, like everybody else. But hey, I'm a good torrenter, never traded, and respectful of every trackers rules and staff.
So I kinda deserve it, and if you don't give it to me, you are automatically the bad guy here.

respawn40
07-28-2008, 01:28 AM
The squirrel on your login page seems to be malnourished. He has rather small nuts. And he looks a bit too grey, instead of a vibrant shade of brown. I suspect that there may be other squirrels inside FTN suffering the same fate, as we speak. I am able to provide nourishment and treatment to said squirrels. And they need it, dammit.

Example of a healthy squirrel

http://www.bradmesser.com/images2005a/squirrel_nuts.jpg

Example of a malnourished squirrel

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn114/respawn40/UnhealthySquirrel.png

As you can see, the squirrel on the login page bares striking similarities to the squirrel above. Please do consider my offer to save the squirrels.

hotshot6473
07-28-2008, 01:31 AM
nice job copying/continuing my squirel bit lol

0riGiNaLBoX
07-28-2008, 01:40 AM
Good thread m8 , I ONLY HOPE to Get FTN invite

I Never trade my accounts or invites

I Never Lost anyone Before

All account high buffered with good ratio

Hope TO do that in FTN Too

thanks in advance

respawn40
07-28-2008, 01:46 AM
nice job copying/continuing my squirel bit lol

Thanks :) When I re-invisioned it, I tried to stay true to the original.

PlayeR
07-28-2008, 01:48 AM
I will apply for it, though I may have very small chance getting it because Other applicants have better Reputation.
I Have never traded before (account or invite)..
I will always use the account and always seed back what i have downloaded for as long as i can. Hope you consider it carefully to whom you give the invite.

Thank you m8

aysomc
07-28-2008, 01:50 AM
well kyle if you give 2 shits about what i think i have talked to integral a few times and im sure he would be able to add to the site. :P

m@ke
07-28-2008, 02:17 AM
ok, I will apply for it too :D

good luck all :)

Kyl3KK
07-28-2008, 02:31 AM
well kyle if you give 2 shits about what i think i have talked to integral a few times and im sure he would be able to add to the site. :P
I'm torn between him and another. Your opinion matters. :)

Essentially I said what I wanted to say in your last thread. I'm not one to really participate in threads like this, but when I saw yours I figured I'd give it a try.

I'll start off by saying I'm not someone who's crazily desperate for the tracker, and if the invite goes to someone else who's a productive member here, then I'll be happy for them. I believe in sharing, and I'm not greedy. I'll also admit that when most people say they want a tracker for a community, it comes off as bullshit.

But, not to toot my own horn or brag or anything like that, I'm pretty sure, besides unique packs that may exist on FtN, I could get everything that exists there somewhere else. I originally signed up on this forum, not too long ago, to meet new people, to see what the atmosphere concerning torrenting, and filesharing as a whole, was like outside of the trackers I'm a member of. I know FTN is small, and small trackers, that aren't new, usually indicate a close-knit community of people. And isn't that what all people want, even outside of the Internet? To have their group, their clique, their friends; where everybody knows your name! (Okay, won't make anymore Cheers references..)

But yes, I know it may sound suspicious, but I just want to be apart of something close, private, secure. And I assure you, I do take shits once in a while, but I am no bull. :) Hope the invite goes to someone who deserves it.I like you but a friend of mine recommended someone else. Even though my friend in this thread likes you hehe.... know what? PM me... it's your lucky day.

jokzor
07-28-2008, 02:45 AM
congratulations to both of you.. really nice to see some caring around,
Kyl3KK nice to see you on the good guys
integral, honesty i didnt even read this thread, but i WAS thinking of you as one of the deserving ones if you were asking here, you can't imagine how glad i was when i noticed it was your quotation, you surely deserve it, go enjoy that invite :)

clap clap
edit: +1 on that quote, really enjoyed reading it

xnugx
07-28-2008, 02:49 AM
Wow, this is awesome, I am loving seeing a successful thread like this.

hotshot6473
07-28-2008, 02:52 AM
Definetly deserves it as he is one of the better members on this site. Couldnt have asked for a better turn out....unless it was me lol. Good luck with the site.

punjabimunda
07-28-2008, 02:53 AM
I would love to join and be part of FTN because of all the great things I have heard about it, including the rock solid community and no ratio system. I must admit, I wish to acquire it also do to my human nature to have things of higher value than me. Either way I would love to have ftn and I you know I would use the account religiosly. Thanks for considering me mate. :)

jokzor
07-28-2008, 02:55 AM
no ratio system? that's news to me :)

Kyl3KK
07-28-2008, 02:56 AM
Shit I can't invite him my invite is gone they just gave them out 2 days ago they said it would expire in a week but they pulled them early.

I'll talk to some people there. You deserve it man.

killercam101
07-28-2008, 02:57 AM
yeah they're now playing the game F*N play :P

jokzor
07-28-2008, 02:58 AM
what a turn around :(
i'm sure that if kyl3kk isn't around someone is able to invite integral