PDA

View Full Version : offer sct acc +TT acc need FTN invite

Technix
07-28-2008, 04:16 PM
offer sct acc +TT acc need FTN invite

bilkenter
07-28-2008, 04:17 PM
You must be out of your mind :S i would never give tt for anything sct is also quite nice , giving both away tells me two things
1)scammer?
2)..........................................

eden297
07-28-2008, 04:26 PM
You must be out of your mind :S i would never give tt for anything sct is also quite nice , giving both away tells me two things
1)scammer?

:blink: why u think he is scammer? its a nice offer not an amazing one.

Technix
07-28-2008, 04:28 PM
scammer??

i cen used midleman
need ftn if not get in 24h retract me offer
only need invite

gl

John1988
07-28-2008, 04:29 PM
read here http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-attention-people-asking-ftn-305320/

bilkenter
07-28-2008, 04:32 PM
1)scammer?

:blink: why u think he is scammer? its a nice offer not an amazing one.

It is damn awesome offer, Not only sct but also tt, :S people are trading only sct for ftn:S i think ftn is a nice community, ideology is cool etc, but i dont think, in terms of torrents, there is anything special there. Same with all others in my opinion, Though if it is community he is only after, Then create your own mate, None of the trackers have an awesome user database, there are always rotten apples, choose your friend wisely and hang out with them... I still cannot bring myself to believe that one is trading sct and tt for ftn, though none will trade in my opinion because sct bans most of the traded accounts regardless of anything... Been there seen it with my own eyes also seen a friend who lost it in the same way etc...

jukesta
07-28-2008, 04:33 PM
wh FTN wwhats so great bout FTN

HONESTLY?

ConkiZz
07-28-2008, 04:34 PM
scammer??

i cen used midleman
need ftn if not get in 24h retract me offer
only need invite

gl
Invites has been removed, so your chance i ZERO to get one. But i doubt that u'll get it by trading.

eden297
07-28-2008, 04:34 PM

HONESTLY?

nothing but dont spam.

and bilkenter (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/bilkenter-204351) er are talking about rarity it doesnt matter that sct is better ( for the one who trades)/

end of spam

bilkenter
07-28-2008, 04:37 PM

HONESTLY?
I just asked a friend of mine about the same question mate...

Here is a convo between me and my friend

TT forever says:
so u are not disappointed?
TT forever says:
Is there any special there that we cant find on others?
TT forever says:
i suppose not but would like to learn your opinion since u are there new
TT forever says:
most of my friends doesnt like ftn honestly
My friend:
actually you are right, sct is much better, but i had to try this site out.

No intention of harming the site intended, only telling his opinion...
Also i really luv their ideology etc... But still i would never give my tt for ftn, never ever never ever...It is like a God to me honestly

killercam101
07-28-2008, 04:54 PM

HONESTLY?

TT forever says:
TT forever says:
TT forever says:
TT forever says:
My friend:

Also i really luv their ideology etc... But still i would never give my tt for ftn, never ever never ever...It is like a God to me honestly

what does that have to do with him trading tt? Everything you just wrote was about you..stop being so egocentric and look up "theory of mind".

bilkenter
07-28-2008, 05:01 PM

TT forever says:
TT forever says:
TT forever says:
TT forever says:
My friend:

what does that have to do with him trading tt? Everything you just wrote was about you..stop being so egocentric and look up "theory of mind".
I was only answering his question:O what is wrong with this? I only tried to say, nothing is special except community which has some rotten apples in it...And this is the truth isnt it? Wasnt invite sellers the ultimate proof? Though i cant say all of them are the same, there are awesome friends of mine there, but still not all the people are great there, also if you want to have nice friends, fst or other places have also nice people in it, you dont have to go to ftn to find a nice community. Other than that, everything on ftn can be found on other trackers, this is my personal opinion. In short, i revere their ideology etc, but i can find anything i want on other trackers therefore getting in there isnt important at all for me. Also if you refer to the spamming, If you look around, there are much more spammers than me, but some refuse to see it.

RedRansom
07-28-2008, 05:03 PM
ok this trade look like death cuz all ftn invites pendling ;)
btw
sct content 10x than ftn (ftn only did a bad advertisementf or rescue lost prestige ;)to gave 1000 invite to members anyways)
about TT i cant say anything TT allover tracker ;) look staff user ırc comment shout box ohh dear you are not part of TT.
if i will be donor at one tracker it will be TT :wub: giveaway tt or share with someone one tt account excess to you.

RedRansom
07-28-2008, 05:03 PM
double sorry :blink:

bilkenter
07-28-2008, 05:08 PM
ok this trade look like death cuz all ftn invites pendling ;)
btw
sct content 10x than ftn (ftn only did a bad advertisementf or rescue lost prestige ;)to gave 1000 invite to members anyways)
about TT i cant say anything TT allover tracker ;) look staff user ırc comment shout box ohh dear you are not part of TT.
if i will be donor at one tracker it will be TT :wub: giveaway tt or share with someone one tt account excess to you.
+9999999999999 It is a must to donate there!!!!!

Technix
07-28-2008, 05:09 PM
;[

tt is the best
bat
must tested:D
sct vs ftn
who beter:)

RedRansom
07-28-2008, 05:09 PM
bilkenter (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/bilkenter-204351) wellcome mate this thread really deserve the spam :lol:
cuz all invites death at the moment and ScT >ftn (did you see last content and stats of ftn or torrents if you need dedicated0day scene XXX tracker good luck :wub: :lol:

;[

tt is the best
bat
must tested:D
sct vs ftn
who beter:)
at that moment sct ,content and pre-time best ( but donors arent "Immunity to inactivity pruning" and park section :blink: why people disable park option from profile )
and sorry for spam mate we are really boring :P
and you know there is no invite at user (at least now) :)

Technix
07-28-2008, 05:14 PM
:)
hmm bat me offer still actual:D
if any 1 dont have clased and never need:)

btw hmm meyby sct is beter bat ftn is nice^

ok now i need invite or acc
sct+tt is good offer for first one

trade only vs midleman or ftn first give